Bodacious Bonta Booty [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Bodacious Bonta Booty [Cliffracer]

Postby Ocfos » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:09 am

Player:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Character name: Aeilah
Character age: 22
Race: Masqueraider
Appearance: Aeilah is a woman of average height and dark skin, her black hair always done up in a large ponytail behind her head. Aeilah has a C-cup chest, nothing too extreme while still being significant, and has powerful hips with an athletic butt. She has four masks- one is the masqueraider's Classic Mask, one is styled after a bloody wolf, one mask has a hood that evokes mermaids, and her last mask represents a large turtle with a spiked shell
Bio: Aeilah was on her own from a young age, travelling the world to hone her various skills in and out of combat. She was eventually 'adopted' by a Feca and a small group she was with, and ended up spending most of her time under their tutelage. Eventually Aeilah left to explore on her own, wanting to spend her adult life acquiring experience of her own once more.
Kinks: Cumplay (includes bukkake, cumflation, cumbaths, etc), tentacles, insects, oviposition, large monsters, monsterboys and monstergirls, big insertions (not macro, though!) and belly bulge, nonstandard cocks, light bondage, thighfucking.
Turn offs: Bathroomplay, painplay and other guro, pregnant sex.

It is a late summer morning in the year of 959, and the young Masqueraider Aeilah finds herself waking up in her own bed after having spent the night having fun with her adoptive parents, thanks to an annoying beam of sunlight hitting her eyes for too long. Her room placed on a loft just under the roof gives her a nice view of the nature outside, her large window facing away from the village the house rests on the edge of. The village lays near the center of Bonta, their side of the village bordering some grasslands, whilst the other side borders the forest.
Her room is scattered with papers about all manners of adventurous things she has been looking over for the last few months, having been thrown off the desk thanks to the Scara pet of the house having taken rest there for the night. Her clothes are just where she left them, hanging over the chair at her desk alongside her three other masks.
She can't hear any talking from downstairs, and since there's no walls to her room (save for the railing placed where there isn't a ladder down to the first floor) she can only assume she's the only one who's woken up yet.
Ocfos

Re: Bodacious Bonta Booty [Cliffracer]

Postby cliffracer » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:32 am

Aeilah slides her hand under her mask to rub her face as she slowly scans the loft. She'd be sure to snatch that beetle by the horn for messing up her papers... once she woke up, maybe. She stretches, yawning loudly and scooting out of bed. There would be alot of reorganizing to do as well, definately. Aeilah puts on her panties and climbs down from the loft, heading to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast including starting up some coffee. She never saw wearing much clothes as necessary among her adoptive parents, considering what they usually chose to wear in the first place (commonly, also nothing.)
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:32 am

Aeilah makes it down her ladder, ending up in the study, before heading left right into the kitchen. Aeilah can easily do so, as she's used to the two sleeping late.

However, as she starts messing with the coffee, she hears a familiar buzzing approaching through the doorway from her loft.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:48 am

Aeilah huffs quietly, not stopping with the coffee pot even as she looks away. "Oh, so the sleepy bug decides to come out of its nest of important documents to have a cup of coffee, hm? I'll give you your hazelnuts if you light the stove. I need to cook breakfast." She yawns quietly. "Much too early to do it myself."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:04 am

Lil Breezy flies over to the stove, chittering a bit at Aeilah's bidding before sticking its butt into the furnace. Within a few seconds, the furnace lights up alongside the stove, and the scarafly buzzes over to Aeilah before landing on the counter next to her. It chitters at her expectingly, not seeming to care about Aeilah's need for breakfast more than his own.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:20 am

"Thanks, L.B.! I almost forgive you for messing up my papers!" She grins, setting a coffee pot and a frying pan on the burners, then scratches the bug's head. She gets out a couple of hazelnuts, since just a few is certainly filling for a scarafly. She puts them on a little dish and sets it on the table, then starts cooking enough bacon, eggs, and hash browns for everybody. While she cooks, Aeilah decides to see if she can't review potential adventuring sites in her head. She's antsy to get exploring!
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:40 am

As Aeilah cooks, the studies of an old site of worship to the Sadida doll favored by the Masqueraiders springs into mind. Legends told through word of mouth about place hidden away in the far forests of Bonta, containing unknown riches that has since left behind after unknown circumstances allegedly made the worshipers flee the site several hundreds of years ago.
Despite how much she's tried to look into the place, nothing she could find came up with too much detail aside from the general area of Bonta it's in, half of which is now partially or fully submerged due to Ogrest's chaos.
Lil Breezy scuttles over to eat the hazelnuts put out for him, before buzzing over to the table where he lays down to watch Aeilah cook.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:53 am

The frying pan crackles while Aeilah cooks, the smell of a delicious (and probably unhealthy) breakfast starting to fill up the house. It isn't too long before Aeilah has a heap of food prepared and some dishes set out so the others can serve themselves. She dishes for herself and grabs an api as well, plopping down at the table and smiling at Breezy.
"Y'know, L.B., I was going to go check out that spot I was researching. I want to see if I can't find this place, if I managed to get the treasure inside, we'd be set for an Enutrof's lifespan. I'd take you along if I didn't suspect the place might be hopelessly submerged... And if I was sure Hunter wouldn't kick my butt for not having you around."
She laughs softly, scratching its head again.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:50 am

Lil' Breezy rubs his head against Aeilah's hand as she scratches him, enjoying the attention he's getting by letting out a few happy chitters in response.
She can still see a few bottles standing on the table, remaining there from last night's fun times.

Despite the scent of breakfast looming around the house now, it's still just as quiet as ever for the early-bird, leaving Aeilah to be able to enjoy her breakfast in peace.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:32 am

"Mmm... Suspicious. The smell of cooking is usually sure to get one of those two up." Aeilah munches on her api, humming quietly. "L.B., do you mind checking up on them? I wouldn't be suprised if they both suffocated in each other's thighs, but I'd have to resucitate them. There's another walnut in it for you!" She grins, then gets a forkful of hash brown.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:29 am

Lil' Breezy doesn't seem to want to move, upon hearing Aeilah's barter.
At least her hash brown is nice and rounded in its taste, her meal in general leaving her with a pretty well-fed belly for her Grand Adventure™ today!
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:15 pm

"You lazy bug. Fine, if that's how it has to be, I'll just check on them myself!" She sticks her tongue out at the scarafly and gets up, taking her plate of food with her as she goes to check on Desna and Hunter. She doesn't wanna just let her food get cold while she's up, or worse yet let LB munch on her bacon!
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:34 pm

As she does enter their bedroom, she can see a naked Desna with a naked Hunter spooning whilst Hunter rests with Desna's tail poking out behind her.

It seems the Feca hung her shushu bracer on the side of her bedside table, next to her reflector.
The rest of their stuff is everywhere else in the room.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Aeilah laughs quietly, shaking her head. "Out like a pandawa with an empty barrel." She crouches near the shushu Tyet, whispering. "Sorry if I'm waking you up, but breakfast is ready. If you can get these two layabouts out of bed, it would mean I don't take the blame for their cold food."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:01 pm

Tyet appears just as sleep as the two others, not reacting to Aeilah nor her asking for a favor.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Aeilah rolls her eyes. "You didn't even drink and you're out. Fine, fine..." Aeilah finishes her breakfast as she heads back out of the bedroom, then climbs back up in to the loft. She starts to get dressed fully, including hanging her masks from her belt. May be good to head out before they wake up in any case. After gathering up some gear, she decides to get moving for the Bontarian forests.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:14 pm

As Aeilah starts to head out, she can hear Lil Breezy flying after her, having gone out through other means than the door she just used. He starts to fly closer, landing on her shoulder if she doesn't stop.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Aeilah lets him land, giggling quietly. She considers that the other two will wonder where they went, but figures she left enough evidence to make it obvious. She scratches LB on the head again as she continues walking, humming quietly.
"Don't get in to any trouble, okay? It may be dangerous."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:06 am

Lil Breezy rubs his head against Aeilah's cheek, chittering a little as he settles on her.
It doesn't take long before she ends up at Aunya, the dracoturkey keeper of the village, who smiles at her.

"Heya hun, ya' need a ride out? My babies will take ya, for a little coin and care." The Cra states once Aeilah is close enough to her, giving the dracoturkey next to her a scratch on the side of the chin.

She can also see that like most Cra, Aunya isn't wearing too much, save for a tube top secured with a neckband, and stockings paired with a skirt that barely hides her hips.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:42 pm

Aeilah smiles at Aunya, chuckling quietly. She was glad her services were readily available, but her time around Desna and Hunter had Aeilah giving the cra's outfit a good look. "Yep, I'm headed out into the forest. Pretty deep in actually, I've got a place I've been meaning to find out there. How much for a ride?" A little part of Aeilah's mind giggles at her wording.
cliffracer

Next

Return to Private Games