Wild Times in the Nevada! (venomouswings)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wild Times in the Nevada! (venomouswings)

Postby VintageBass » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:19 pm

Seeing you inviting her over, the imp picks herself up from her seat and walks on over before getting herself aligned with your slit. You can hear her chuckling before she plunges right on, her dick not even matching what you have going on with Brunilda. However as soon as she got herself moving, thanks in part to your own hips bucking your crush, something starts to burn inside of you. You can feel this rather odd spike of heat coursing through you, along with the dick that's inside you slowly filling up every inch of your insides. Surely this isn't what the imp is talking about, but if it is, it feels way too good for her possessing a tiny cock. The bartender surely knows how to fuck either way, making sure that you are getting pleasured as well while you fuck Brunilda.

Brunilda, meanwhile, is screaming her head off with pleasure, her eyes rolling back into her skull and tongue rolling out as you pound away at her cunt and break on through into her womb. You knead away at her breasts, twisting and pulling at her nipples, but nothing is coming out of them. This could change, but either way the look on her face is one of pure ecstacy as she wraps her legs around you and keeps you close, the imp getting out of the way to prevent getting kicked. "Oh yess~ Fuck m-me Bonnie~" Brunilda stated, howling, "Fill me up with cum~! I want cum~ I neeeeed cum~!"

You hear the imp giggle and she leans in to whisper, "I can help you give her that, but I need you to hold off cumming..." and she increases her speed, moaning and panting as the room fills up with the sound of flesh smacking against each other's hips.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby venomouswings » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Bonnie moans as she had now help create a fuck train, with her fucking Brunilda as the imp pounds her nethers. "Fuck me, h-how do you feel so big inside me, it's like I'm filling up." She continued to buck her hips faster, like she had suddenly gone into heat. "Brunilda your pussy is so good, it's like it 's hugging me so tight." The girl's body was amazing, every part inside and out was just perfect. "W-wait... I can't cum yet but." She could feel herself getting so close and Brunilda was trying to milk her as they spoke. "But Im so close, how long do I have to wait for you to do your thing."
venomouswings

Postby VintageBass » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:50 pm

The imp giggles as you brought up her rather magical touch in filling up your inner walls with her tiny dick, but she said nothing else on the matter. Instead, she got to work massaging your body, kissing your neck and occasionally nibbling along, moving up and down to your ears and your shoulders as her hands travel up and down your body. While her cock is filling you up and making you go into a bucking spree, her hands caressing your body is really heating you up, with one hand controlling your hips while another plays with a breast and gently kneading you. She has a very soft touch to her despite your roughing pounding to Brunilda, and she seems to know to just to push what button to get fire burning brightly...

Yet she seems to know what to do to prevent you from cumming before she does. Another giggle fills yours ear as you feel her pounding you just as roughly as you are fucking Brunilda. That enlarged dick you are feeling continues to ravage you and it feels like you are getting pierced through your cervix as you feel her cock twitching inside of her. Eventually she slams herself deep, as far as she can go, and at that moment you feel something building up inside of you. Looking down, you notice that your stomach is swelling up and it seems rather worryingly. Why would the imp do this to you? All she is doing is giggle as you feel the hot mess building up inside of you before she pulls herself out of you and checks to see the damage that she has done.

However, her hands went towards your stomach and she starts caressing the area, whispering to you "Don't be afraid. Cum in your crush. Make her feel what you just felt~"

And cum you did. You feel a torrent of your seed gushing out of you, more than what you would have expected for your kind, and checking down below shows that your stomach is shrinking back down to its original state. Looking at Brunilda, who is experiencing possibly the best orgasm in her life, is filling up on the cum you have dumped into her along with her stomach growing in the process. It's more noticeable than what you have experienced, but it seems that it's a permanent extension. That and her already large breasts seem to have gotten a tiny bit bigger now. Brunilda doesn't seem to be aware of the changes to her body, nor that she doesn't seem to mind them in the slightest, as the imp comes back up behind you and hugs you.

"Well, I gave you what I wanted to give you, and hopefully you can enjoy it," she said, giggling. "It's a little something that benefits your cute bunny features, just to give you a better chance of allowing more cuties like you in the world," and she gives you a peck on the cheek while a hand reaches down to pet your fluffy bunny tail.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby venomouswings » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:26 pm

Bonnie flopped on top of Brunilda, panting, tired from cumming so much. She looked down at Brunilda's belly when she heard the Imp mention her more rabbit like features. "Oh god what ave you done." She now realized it looked like Brunilda was pregnant. "S-she's pregnant, and it's not natural!" She looked back at the imp, looking a little worried. "Knew doing it normally was a risk, but I didn't think this would happen. What am I going to say to her once she sobers up? I got ya pregnant." She didn't want to that, she just thought the imp would would help her please Brunilda more.
venomouswings

Postby VintageBass » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Noticing that you are panicking over the matter that your partner is pregnant with your child, the imp's joy sinks as she starts to reevaluate the situation. "Well, this isn't exactly as I was hoping for," she muttered to herself, remaining rather calm about the situation. "Good thing that was only for a temporary thing, just wanting to test something to see if it would work." She got herself sitting on the edge of the tub, looking things over as the train gets ever so closer to its final destination. Seeing that the clock is ticking and there's the unwanted pregnancy to deal with. If a panicking Brunilda is a thing to worry about, then what about the other Bulls hearing about this sort of relationship going on between you and her?

"OK, I got some trick that will hold off things for a while, pass it off like a regular human pregnancy period and let the baby go undetected until I undo the seal," she explains, getting up from her seat and putting a glowing hand on Brunilda's stomach. "Hopefully once things settled down, I have one my sisters look after your child since I guess you two aren't ready to get things going. Don't worry, she's an excellent nanny and I can give you visiting hours to see the child. After all, we demons aren't all bad! We're just trying to help out, scratch a few backs and help deal with the idiots who want to do some stupid shit to everyone on this planet." Her hand got to work caressing the bulge, helping it go down as she looks up at the drunk woman. "You will need to explain to her, and I will join you since I helped in this. We'll get our ass busted for this together."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby venomouswings » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Bonnie sunk her head. "Explain to her? You want me to explain that an imp did strange magic to me and now... Sorry... I'm a little shocked that's all" She stepped out of the tub, drying herself off with a towel. "Look you can stay with us and tag along if you keep ya promise and help me out here." She went behind the bat and fixed herself a quick drink, downing it in one gulp. "So a Nanny huh, that sounds great, I refuse to raise a kid at our hideout the way things are." She refused to let a child of her's be groomed into some petty robber by the higher up. "So what should I say to her when she sobers up?"
venomouswings

Postby VintageBass » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:06 pm

The imp has a tiny smile on her face as she gets out of the tub as well, getting herself a towel to dry herself off before setting that aside and walking on over to her bar to get right behind it. "It's understandable, although I was going to explain to you what I was going to do," she said, shrugging. "We got caught up in the moment and it's mostly my fault for giving you that power. Thankfully it should be after that orgasm, so your seed should be back to normal potency for a bunny like you." She gives a more casual shrug and a smile as she got you something new to drink, a little disappointed in you getting yourself one. "My only suggestion is to ease her in, and not overwhelm her. Either way, it's my fault and I should take most of the blows."

The girl sighs and takes a glass from behind the counter and gets to work cleaning it off. "Yeah, the sis I have is really sweet with kids and will enjoy raising them up until they're ready to leave. No corrupting thing that we do as demons, just straight-up motherly care." The imp giggles as she finishes off the glass she had in her hand before moving on to the next one. She hears the sound of mud splashing, seeing that the pig woman has gotten up from her mud bath and is now moving on over to a regular bath to clean off. "Well, from what I've heard, she missed on a fuck," the imp muttered to herself. "You think with how she is with men, she'll love getting some action between us." There is a bit of a devious look on her face, before shrugging it off and getting back to her cleaning.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby venomouswings » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Bonnie nodded to the imp. "I hope so, I would hate to have the child treated poorly." She was going to feel bad enough giving her baby to someone to look after as it is. "Hey can you wipe up something to help sober her up?" She asked, shaking Brunilda to try and wake her up, making he girl's melon jiggle and splash in the water before giving up. "Yeah she was fucking one of the train staff." Bonnie said leaning in to speak to the imp, before seeing how the pig was getting on. "Enjoying yourself miss?" Bonnie ask the pig women, amazed she was fitting in the tub. "Make the most of it will you can, cause will be arriving at our destination fairly soon." And then they can start the blackmailing, let's hope her husband actually loves her or it maybe the hounds for her.
venomouswings

Postby VintageBass » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:36 pm

The bartender smiles warmly as she cleans off her glasses, leaning up against the counter while listening to your demands. "Of course, I got some smelling salts just in case," she replied, "otherwise one good cup of Joe should be doable. And believe me not all of us demons are bad people, we just want to have some fun and occasionally do something nice in return for... well, being the demons we are. Plus I'm sure that once you're ready, you will have a pretty good ally at your side when you get into the big leagues."

The imp giggles as she got to work on getting Brunilda sober up. You head on over to check up on your hostage, who seems to be enjoying herself in the bath and getting all the mud off of her before getting herself up out of it. Hearing you mentioning to enjoy it while she last, Mrs. Disgleirio slips back on in and smiles, getting herself back into a comfortable position, smiling as she remains blissfully unware of what she has gotten herself into. She dips on deeper into the tub, disappearing under the bubbling water and a smile is on her face. Hopefully, should things go the way of the married couple making up, then you got yourself a good amount of extra moolah to spend on... if not, then at least you'll be safe from the wrath and horny hellhounds craving some rabbit meat, tonight. The pig woman nods in response as well, before humming to herself and just sitting there in the tub and enjoying the few minutes she has left before the train comes to its stop, meaning that it's about time for the conductors to get back up and slow the train down so it can get at its stop. It'll be a good move to go see how those men are doing and make sure that they are awake...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Previous

Return to Private Games