Anna's Skyrim (whatdontlookaatme)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anna's Skyrim (whatdontlookaatme)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Anna Blinked and looked around confused, She moaned a little sore from the rough fucking, She weakly looked st the dog with a glare as she couldn't move to much "I~I'm a cat not a bitch fuck off Mutt!" She said before moaning as it's tongue hit her clit ring "H~Hey W~What are you doing?" She asked still to sore to move, She tried to look around and see where she was.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Anna was in the middle of white run, a small city near the south of Skyrim. The dog's cock pushed against her clit ring before suddenly being thrusted inside of her, Anna's juices gushing out around its meat while it began humping her hard and fast. The townsfolk walking around noticed her getting fucked by the dog like a slut and thought about how big of a whore she had to be.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Anna Moaned confused "H~How did I~ Oh gods!" She said in surprised pleasure, Blushing at all the people watching she weakly tried to push the dog off "H~Hey W~Why aren't you helping me?" She asked the people trying to protest the doggy fuck but moaning in pleasure and pain, Her holes still sore from being so well used by Minotaurs.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:18 pm

The dog fucked Anna faster and rougher, its knot pushing against her pussy lips and threatening to pop in It dragged its rough tongue across her pierced nipples, the nipple rings being pulled up as it suddenly popped its knot inside of her pussy. Its tip slid past her cervix, sliding deep inside of her womb.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Anna Moaned louder and lewder in pleasure, Her pussy Twitching around the new cock in it, She had no idea why the people were letting this happen but now she was enjoying it, Her heat kicked back in at full force and she was shaking her hips for the dog trying to milk it's cock.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games