Torchic Adventure [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Torchic Adventure [eaenidu]

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:15 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Torchic (Until/Unless Caught and named)
Appearance: She looks around eighteen She has barely A-cup Breasts and is rather short, She's slim and small, She has a reversed coloration of Other Torchic meaning her Orange and yellow feathers are flipped, Her 'Wings' are more like sleeves and she has her hands hidden in them meaning she can pick stuff up and grab stuff but it looks like she's doing it with her wings, She has relatively long legs and a cute tight heart shaped butt.
Bio: She was born alone in the wild, Well maybe not alone their were a few other baby pokemon but no adults, She's spent all her life in one place, near a hidden Pokemon spring, But she's recently wanted to go and explore and evolve, but she has no idea where's she's going or what she's doing really, She's also has a rather Rebellious nature, She likes to fight as well.

One morning after waking up and having a quick breakfast of berries you find that the forest seems a lot less noisy than usual. Searching about for the pokemon who inhabit the area you don't manage to find much of anyone at the usual gathering places. The lake was quiet and even the magikarp seemed to be hiding. You were certain that your friends had already gotten over the fact that you grew to appear more human-like over the past year but it nagged at you as to why they had all up and run off without telling you anything. This spring day was already starting out pretty strange you think to yourself as you wander about thinking about what you should do today. You notice as you walk by one of the many trees in the area that its trunk is crisscrossed with deep gash marks like something large clawed at it for a while.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Re: Torchic Adventure [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:25 am

Torchic Froze with a Frown, Why was there slash marks on a tree this close to the spring, This was a no fighting zone, Even she and that Bastard Buizel Obeyed that rule, no one fought or Mew would prank the hell out of you and humiliate you until you begged to be forgiven in front of everyone, If you wanted to fight you had to leave the area, Frowning more she began to look around for anything out of Place to track the idiots who fought here.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:27 am

As you look around you spot several Ursaring growling at each other and marking up the trees as they go. The musky smell of each of the large male pokemon wafts about you and makes you feel a bit dizzy even as you feel yourself growing indignant at these guys tearing up your space! They must have chased off the other pokemon as well when they started to mark this place as their new territory. Where was mew to handle these jerks?
Albedo28

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:32 am

Torchic Felt herself slowly get madder and madder at Seeing what the Ursaring were doing, Why the hell did Mew have to be out on an adventure or having fun or whatever she was doing right now, Huffing lightly Torchic Quickly Ran at The Ursaring and tried to do a spinning low kick to knock them down or at least hurt their legs bad enough to chase them off, She also opened her beak and Let out an ember as she span trying to burn them as well "Get out of here This Is a place protected by Mew Herself!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:04 am

You run forward and kick one of the Ursaring in his shin making him howl out angrily as you singe his hair with your embers. He glares down at you and two others quickly move to surround you before you feel your arms and legs grabbed as you're lifted up in front of the male you'd hurt. He moves up to you and then pokes a finger at your stomach, <That wasn't a smart move little chick. I'm many times stronger than you if that's the best you got and didn't you hear? Mew got herself caught by a human. This place is as good as ours you uppity runt.> The strong bear looking pokemon runs one of its claws down your stomach before stopping at your immature slit. <Think we'll teach you a lesson you won't forget...> he says with a devilish grin on his face.
Albedo28

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:12 am

Torchic Glared and powered up a Low Kick and Scratch at the same time before Shoot Ember at the Ursaring's eyes, While it was distracted she would try and use the Fusion Low Scratch to kick and scratch it's crotch "I don't Care, This place is important! This Is suppose to be a safe haven for all Pokemon! Even if Mew Did Get Captured Lady Celibi Will Come to check up on this Place! They were Friends! And This is a Place where My Friends Got to live safely Away From Humans! You can't just drive them away!" She declared, She Growled loudly and kept up her attacks as fast as she could trying to nonstop strike at her enemies as she seemed faster than them.
eaenidu

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:55 pm

The Ursaring each growl angrily as you break from their grasp and fire off an ember at the one in front of you. He moves to clear his face of the burning embers just as you land on the ground and become a flurry of limbs striking out and managing to kick the one in front of you in the shin once more. They all move out of your range quickly as you rage about the area before one of them begins perform a swords dance while its claws begin to glow the other two move in front of their injured friend and move to protect themselves from your attacks. <better give up and join your friends before we get a hold of you a second time, little chick. We won't be so pleasant this time around.> One of the two protecting themselves calls out at you.
Albedo28

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Torchic huffed and thought, She wasn't sure if she could beat them, No matter what she did, On her own it would be near impossible, She needed to be stronger Glaring She Relaxed her stance "Fine I'll leave for now, But you better be gone when I come back because I'll be a Blaziken And Your asses will Be kicked before you even know what was happening." She said annoyed, But she couldn't do anything if she was killed, So she took off without a destination in mind, Just knowing that she had to get stronger.
eaenidu

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:11 am

As you wander away from you childhood home without a real destination you wonder just how you'll get yourself to a point where you'll evolve. Mostly trainers made their pokemon beat up wild ones to become stronger so you could go about beating up whoever you met but wouldn't that make you like the ursaring? As you ponder this the sound of a pokeball opening breaks your concentration as a young human shouts, "Go, Houndour!" As the dark dog looking pokemon materializing in front of you. "Use bite!" The voice calls from the bushes as the houndour charges you with its teeth bared.
Albedo28

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:20 am

Torchic looked at the Houndour with a glare "Yeah no." She said to it before lashing out with a Low Kick when it got close enough after which she would Quickly look for the human and shoot an Ember at them "Now is not the Fucking time!" She said mad and annoyed at what happened to her childhood home, Her feet lashed out to try and Scratch at the Houndour "My Peaceful Home was just ran over by a bunch of Assholes! I'm not in the damn mood!" She said at the Houndour knowing the Human couldn't understand her.
eaenidu

Return to Private Games