The Hard Jobs [SumiumOxide]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Hard Jobs [SumiumOxide]

Postby cliffracer » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:45 pm

Character:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Character name: Erisal Torell
Character age: 23
Race: Dragongirl
Appearance: Link (skin more of an ash gray and made of fine scales, outer hard scales have a bit of a green sheen to them)
Bio: Erisal is a full-blooded Dragon girl, complete with the claws and teeth and plasma breath weapon. While she's mostly a rogue by trade, doing whatever job comes to her and pays well, she spends a lot of time as an erotic dancer just for fun. Due to more than a few field accidents, most of her internal organs are synthetic and her bones made of an advanced biometal. Her cybernetic eye gives her a variety of vision options and various other cybernetic implants help in certain circumstances. Though she may see danger coming, her cockyness is easily her downfall at times.

Kinks: Slutty clothing, Short frilly dresses and outfits, huge insertions, tentacles, oviposition, piercings, getting dominated.
Interests: Beasts, breeding.

Right now, you sit alone on a short-range shuttle headed for an abandoned military research vessel, the U.F.S.C. Zeal. This used to be one of the more proud vessels of United Fringe Space, but repeated series of circumstances led to the ship being merely maintained, then soon after completely abandoned. Despite having noone running it, the ship is still in suprisingly good condition, and automated systems between it and your shuttle are currently preparing a docking procedure.

Your headset pings softly to notify microphone channels becoming active, and you hear the smooth female voice of your employer, one Maram Pierce. She's requested your services a few times prior, and is a representative of one of the larger companies running the galaxy. A formal woman, though not one that is unfamiliar with her body, you recall her making a point to always wear suits that expose her cleavage.
"Before you board the ship, it's best for me to re-brief you on your objective. Your target is a valkyrie named Kara who has escaped custody and fled to the Zeal. She is wanted by the United Fringe Space for multiple acts of piracy, general debauchery, public exposure and indecency... You get the point. She's rowdy, dangerous, and needs someone to catch her. She's been gone for two weeks, so don't be suprised if she's managed to scrounge up some crew with the equipment on that ship. Any questions?"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Re: The Hard Jobs [SumiumOxide]

Postby SumiumOxide » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:58 pm

"Yeah yeah, grab the girl, subdue her, bring her back into custody. I've done this plenty of times before Miss P, It's nothing new and you know that. Aaaanyways... You got a record of her weaknesses or anything like that?"

Erisal leaned back in the chair on the shuttle, hands behind her head as she watched the automated docking procedure happen right in front of her... Always was pretty cool how all this stuff worked. Once everything was finishing up, she got her ass up and ready, putting on her stealth suit and grabbing her tools and weapons. Sure this mission was probably one of the more dangerous one's she's been on, but nothing she can't handle. Plus knowing Pierce, she had some kinda backup plan anyways.
SumiumOxide

Postby cliffracer » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:59 pm

"Indeed, I have her file open in front of me. Kara Skalmöld, aged 53 though young for a valkyrie, born on the valkyrie flagship Bifrost. Daughter of a merchant family, estranged after demolishing a neighboring storefront... Mm, here we go. She was originally arrested after getting so drunk that, quote, 'she finally slowed down enough for our holastaurus officer to catch one of her punches'. Otherwise, no known weaknesses. Think you could out-drink a valkyrie?"

The shuttle begins acclimatizing to the atmosphere within the ship, and after not too long the airlocks finally open up. Erisal is greeted by a large reception area that surely would've been the site of many happy family reunions, sorely empty now. There's a row of holographic maps of the ship, the 'you are here' star pointing towards the front. It would appear the tram system that would normally be able to take you straight to the bridge is nonfunctional, but the maps don't say what is causing it. That means that outside of simply walking the tram lines, you must either go through luggage handling to get to maintenance or head in to the dormitory wing.
Last edited by cliffracer on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby SumiumOxide » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:21 pm

"Ehhh I could probably out-drink her, would have to size her up a bit first but that doesn't seem too tough. If not, could always make her an offer she can't refuse."

Erisal grins after saying that, thinking it over in her head as she silently made her way into the reception area. Nice place, she thinks to herself before looking up at the maps and reading through them. Fuck, of COURSE the trams are down, why wouldn't they be. Maintenance sounds like a pain in the ass to get to and dormitories would probably be the second best option, so she might as well just check out the tram station anyways. If she's lucky, she can at least get a clue about what's causing the blockage.
SumiumOxide

Postby cliffracer » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:54 am

The tram station is a decently-sized place, and the trams are actually here! However massive blast doors are preventing it from going anywhere, and all the doors on the tram itself are stopped closed. However, the operator's office door is open and the computer appears to be active. The jacket of the employee that worked here is actually draped on the back of the chair, but doesn't seem to have been moved in a while.

Open on the computer is a journal document, though Eri can also see a status bar that documents every other tram station inoperational, so the tram will not go to them.
Journal Document:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Code: Select All Code
Well, this seriously sucks. The news we'd been told is that all of the soldiers are getting dispersed to different ships, and that old Zeal is being abandoned. God only knows why, between haywire gynoids being transported in cargo, those creepy fucking monsters they have in tubes in the research bay, and whatever that creepy-ass tapping was in the dorms. It's fishy, it's all fishy.

But of course, I'm not a soldier! I'm ship crew. MY job is to keep my ass in my chair and make sure the dust mites can use the trams. Just wanna get back home so I can have a drink and

It cuts off there. As Erisal reads, she swears she can feel something watching her. This tram office seems to have a door to a maintenance hall, likely for working on this tramstation.
cliffracer

Postby SumiumOxide » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Erisal tries to find a map around somewhere of the tram system. Mostly a map of the maintenance tunnels, seeing if those follow the tram lines perfectly so she can get to where she needs to go... And to see if there's any blockages or hazards in the tunnels as well. If not, then she sure as hell ain't getting through those blast doors, even with a few gouts of plasma breath... She brushes off the feeling of something watching her, knowing that it's probably just the way the message cuts off that's making her brain imagine things.
SumiumOxide

Postby cliffracer » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Erisal can find that the computer has a decent map of the tram system, including blockages and maintenance tunnels. The tunnels themselves seem to also have been locked off by whatever the blast doors are closed for. However, there are far fewer blockages towards the back of the ship where engineering and atmospherics is located. Erisal wouldn't be able to use the maintenance tunnels going toward the bridge, but the ones leading towards the back of the ship will work better.
cliffracer

Postby SumiumOxide » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:02 am

Ugh, getting up to the bridge is gonna be a huge pain in the ass unless she can get these damn blast doors open. There might be either some overrides or tools to get through the doors in engineering, and atmospherics doesn't sound all that pertinent. Cargo hold might have some of the tools she needs as well, so checking that would be a good idea. She plots out a course to the engineering bay first, as well as a backup to cargo, snapshotting the maps with her eye and saving them before heading off down the tunnels.
SumiumOxide

Postby cliffracer » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:00 am

Eri is going to have to get through to engineering in a sort of roundabout way; first she goes through tunnels until she reaches the central cargo bay, then passes through there to the aft cargo bay, which has a way in to engineering at the back. The computer doesn't report any problems in those regions, but that is an access issue with the terminal itself rather than nothing being wrong.

The maintenance tunnel under the tramway is... A startling sight, to be sure. In a couple places in the parts of tunnel that are in view, she can see papery cocoons burst open from inside, with white liquid sprayed out likely in the same event. The entire place reeks of cum as well, but she can't hear anything through the sounds of the pipes and machinery. The door to the central cargo bay ought to be down the tunnel as far as she can go, then down a ladder near there, and a short walk afterward.
cliffracer

Postby SumiumOxide » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Great, fantastic. Always had to be a giant pain in the ass to get anything done remotely well. Not to mention how gross this tunnel was. Realizing she probably wasn't gonna be alone down here, she switches on the active camouflage of her suit, and quietly makes her way down the hallway towards the ladder. She also starts trying to tune out the machinery working in the background, just so she can hear if anything is coming.
SumiumOxide

Postby cliffracer » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:19 pm

Erisal's active camo crackles softly to life and easily blends her in with the metal of the maintenance tunnel. It's impossible to avoid the gallons of white stuff staining the ground, but thankfully it probably isn't fresh. Aside from it being pretty slippery, it isn't a problem. Looking down the hatch housing the maintenance ladder, Erisal can see someone resting against the wall of the shaft below. They seem pregnant, perhaps, and are wearing nothing but a tattered tee shirt.
cliffracer

Postby SumiumOxide » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:22 am

Ew, gross... Slowly and carefully Erisal makes her way down the hall, looks down the ladder shaft and sees the person down there... Knowing it could very well be a trap, she just observes from the top for a minute, then grabs onto the ladder and goes down to get a better look. Still cloaked, she tries to judge if she can get past her without incident, and tries to figure out what exactly her deal is...
SumiumOxide

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:39 am

Eri gets down the ladder with no issue. She's wearing what used to be a crewmate's uniform, that much is certain, and are asleep. They have cum leaking out from between their thighs, seeming fresh. No signs of struggle oddly enough, she actually seems to be in a rather good mood. Whatever put her in this condition is certainly still around, but Erisal still hasn't seen any sign of such. It definately reeks more of sex in this portion of tunnel though... And there are bends up ahead before the exit to mid cargo.
cliffracer

Return to Private Games