F*** Me, Ms. Litchi (Syndos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: F*** Me, Ms. Litchi (Syndos)

Postby that man » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:08 am

"Of course, I just wasn't sure," Noel replied, Ms. Litchi guessing from what she knew, and the fact that Noel still had the condom, that she couldn't have been very far along with her pregnancy if she was indeed pregnant in the first place, though touching her body like this did still turn out to be one of the more enjoyable things that she had done to Noel.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:16 am

"Its just a standard procedure Noel" Ms. Litchi said being honest, it was natural to first check and see what the patients condition was before doing anything. However it still felt great as she watched Noel shiver, reminding her of other times. Then after finishing the checkup, she spread noel's legs open. "Now keep your legs open, I need to get a sample" Ms. Litchi said while putting on a glove, and she began caressing Noel's pussy lips.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:06 am

"Oh...I guess I will do that then," Noel gulped nervously, pulling her legs open and giving Ms. Litchi a clean look at her pussy, Ms. Litchi having a hard time telling from the outside that she had ever even had sex before, even though looking on the inside revealed there to be a rather large amount of semen on the inside of it all, making her briefly wonder if she was pregnant now.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:01 am

After taking out the necessary semen, she examined it and other stuff that would take too long to talk about. "Hmm well I finally have the results Noel" She said handing Noel a sheet with the results on it.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:18 pm

The results came up as inconclusive right now, since it only seemed like she had just had sex within a couple days, but this also did raise up a couple of questions inside of Noel as to if she could do something that she could in order to get her to do things for Ms. Litchi now, especially since she just smiled with, "Um, could you please read me what it says?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:42 am

"Too early for definite results but I can say we will definetely know in a few days, though Noel I would recommend you take birth control in the future or avoid further sex with him" Mrs LItchi said patting Noel on the head.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:50 am

"Alright then, I guess I can help out by taking some birth control pills then, so, I think that you should help me some of those pills, especially since I'm not even sure which ones I would need to take," Noel replied, blushing a little bit as she showed herself enjoying the patting on her head while leaning in to Ms. Litchi after a couple of seconds of this treatment.
that man

Postby Syndos » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:30 am

Ms Litchi smiled and withdrew her hand as she walked over to her filing cabinet, though she had to reach upwards stretching giving noel a nice view of her body. She wasn't aware of this however simply focused on getting the medicine, having not really remembering how revealing her clothing was.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:53 pm

"Um, Ms. Litchi, I can see the private parts on your body now, can you please cover it up again?" Noel asked with a blush on her face, Ms. Litchi having a guess that she might actually like what she had seen in Ms. Litchi's body right there, adding on, "Can I please just have some of that medicine now? I don't want us to do...you know again."
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:06 am

"Oh sorry about that Noel" Ms Litchi said with a small smile knowing that Noel was blushing given the tone of her voice. "Hmm its been a while hasn't it, tell me was I terrible?" Ms Litchi turned around with the medicine in one hand but she gave a playful pout crossing her arms under breasts causing them to push upward giving Noel a better view Ms. Litchi's cleavage. She waited for a answer from Noel.
Syndos

Postby that man » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:39 am

"No, I didn't think that the...that was bad," Noel replied, blushing even more as she tried to look away from Ms. Litchi, adding on, "it was my fault that happened anyways. I should have known that drinking that kind of tea would make me do things like that, and you did try to stop me from doing 'that'. You aren't still mad at me, are you?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:51 am

"Why would I be mad Noel?" Ms Litchi said walking to Noel, and put the medicine down on a table besides Noel. She then decided to be a little bold and reach out to Noel, cupping her face with one hand. "I don't regret that time, in fact I remember it fondly" Ms Litchi said still holding Noel's cheek, she then gave a kiss on Noel's forehead.
Syndos

Postby that man » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:30 pm

"Yeah, but-" Noel began to respond, the kiss on her forehead having the double effect of quieting her with the fact she had done that, while also giving Ms. Litchi another chance to show off her breasts to Noel, the size difference causing her to freeze up.
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Ms Litchi then remembered, and then she backed away covering her breasts up. "Sorry Noel didn't mean to upset you" Ms Litchi said while blushing a bit. "I will just fill out the paperwork and let you get on your way" She said in a sad tone, she really wanted Noel to stay for a bit.
Syndos

Postby that man » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:47 pm

"Um, sure that all sounds nice," Noel replied nervously, trying to look at her without also looking at her breasts, Ms. Litchi catching onto the fact that she actually wanted to go on and attempt to stay, but didn't have any idea as to what other reason that she would have in order to attempt to stay.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Ms. Litchi tried to think of a reason to get Noel to stay and then she remembered. "Noel I just need you fill out some forms, and then if you want we can do a physical so you don't have to come in next week" Ms. Litchi said while she got out the forms and a pin, and took them over to Noel to fill out, then they would begin the physical where Noel would begin stripping down if she chose to.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:41 pm

"Alright then, I guess I will do that then," Noel gulped, stripping down naked as she was doing all of this with an odd amount of nervousness about all of this now, still covering herself a little bit when she came back with, "there, is there anything wrong with me just on sight?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:03 am

"Not visually in fact you look healthy and beautiful Noel" Ms Litchi said motioning Noel to stand up. "Though I have to actually feel around to make sure there are no oddities" Ms Litchi said, and if Noel accepted. Litchi would then begin casually running her hands all over Noel's body, both searching and pleasuring Noel, only slowing down when she got to Noel's breasts long enough to say "So Noel tell me how do you feel, any shortness of breath?" She would ask with a grin of sorts.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:53 pm

"A-a little bit," Noel panted, turning a little red as she attempted to stop herself from having a weird reaction inside of her, especially since she was unsure of if she should have those types of reactions now. "Are you going to focus on those areas then? I mean, there is another place that caused...shortness of breath too."
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Ms Litchi smiled it looked like Noel was enjoying herself, so she kept one hand fondling a breast, and moved her free hand down to Noel's vagina, and began caressing the pussy lips. Then once Noel was wet enough she would insert one finger inside.
Syndos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games