Lost Sister [ALBEDO28]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lost Sister [ALBEDO28]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:51 pm

When you touch her clit, a long moo comes out of her mouth as she shudders visibly, seeming to cum from the stimulation to her clit if the squirting of juices is anything to go by. She leans against you, pressing her ample chest further into your face as she slurs "Ohhh boy....that was wonderfull....a~and your still going."
Kuragari

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Smiling, Gene kept up his assault moving his hand lower until he dipped a finger into her honeypot while his thumb continued to run her clitoris. "I'm glad you liked it. It bodes well for me to be able to please like this if I'm to be going up against a band of horny wolves with a penchant for kidnapping people to make them sex objects." He once more dives into her glorious bosom, attempting to use his free hand to push both her nipples into his mouth and suck on them at the same time. While he lines them up he speaks, "so are you going to want me to fill you up or is this negotiation coming to a close already?" He asked with a smirk before bringing his lips over both of her teats and tasting her milk happily.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:26 pm

She doesn't respond immediately, too busy enjoying the feeling of both her teats being suckled from as her milk flows into your mouth, the sweet and heavy taste of cream doing a good job of filling you up. When she finally manages to regain enough of her senses to speak between moans, she says "D~Don't worry about cost...ooohhh after haggling like this, I can't charge you for it." She continues to rut her cunny into your hand though as more milk fills you, rubbing the back of your head in encouragement.
Kuragari

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Gene can't help but smile at the cow woman's reaction. He pops off her tits for a moment and looks into her list filled eyes, "if you're going to be so generous I think I'll have to get serious about this myself as well." He says in a low voice before grabbing his trousers and lowering them to expose his erect cock to the smith. "I'm sure you won't object." With a smirk he presses his body into hers and taking his hand from her soaking pussy, lines his bulbous crown up with her slit. Rubbing the tip against her weeping folds he smirks, "interested?" He says in a teasing tone before using on hand to knead the cow's udders.
Albedo28

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:32 pm

She simply smiles, pulling you in for a hungry kiss as she uses her strong arms to pull your cock in the rest of the way into her waiting snatch, her warm depths eagerly sucking upon you as she pulls back for but a moment. "Very...hope you get me knocked up too. I've always wanted a few daughters around to help and play with."

With that, she begins rolling her hips, lightly fucking you as she waits for you to do your part.
Kuragari

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Gene smiles as the cow grinds his shaft. He hadn't really thought about getting these women pregnant but he figured if it was something they wanted and they didn't intend to hold him here indefinitely that it would be ok. He hisses as her warm folds massage his dick before beginning to thrust himself deeper into the smith. He takes hold of her curvaceous rump and starts to move her up and down his shaft as his pelvis presses against hers. The wet slapping of their movements filling the room. "A few of them huh? we'll see if I can't help you out with that goal." He says before burying his face in the cows massive tit again flicking her nipple with his tongue.
Albedo28

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Squealing as you promise to try and knock her up, she wraps her breasts around your head, depriving you of her nipples for a moment as you begin to fuck her. Once she is done nearly smothering you with her plush love pillows, she presents both nipples to you, each one leaking milk as she says "Go on boy, they're so sensitive right now, and I can already tell you just love my milk!"
Kuragari

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:29 pm

Gene laughs into the marshmallow hell he finds himself in as the cow woman's breasts engulf his head. It was a pleasant sensation to be covered in her soft flesh even if it felt a bit uncomfortable at the same time. He thrusts his hips again and again driving his cock head into her cervix, battering the door to her womb furiously. When she presents her nipples to him again he smiles as his hands knead her ass. "Have you thought about getting these babies pierced, Morgana? I think they'd look lovely with some shiny rings or bars." He says before taking the standing teats into his mouth again and sucking them as his tongue bats at each in turn.
Albedo28

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:43 am

"Eeek no! Why would you even suggest I do such a thing to my babies?" She asks, pulling her tits away from you for a moment to rub at her sensitive nipples. "It would hurt far too much for them...you should apologize to them right now!" She then thrusts your head back between her love pillows, squeezing them against your head as she tries to wrap her legs around your waist, making it easier for you go bury your member even further inside her.
Kuragari

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:06 pm

Now holding the cow woman up by her ass, Gene begins to work her up and down his cock even as he laughs at her reaction to his suggestion. Watching her caress her nipples he can't help but smile at the smith. When she buries his head in her cleavage again he speaks into them with a muffled voice, "I'm sorry, titties. I won't suggest hurting you anymore." His teasing over with, he begins to thrust with vigor into the cow woman. His cock throbbing, declaring his building orgasm as he continues to abuse the cow's puss. He gasps out, "I'm cumming!" Before hilting into the woman one last time and firing strands of hot white cum deep into her womb. A couple token thrusts help to drain his balls into the cow's cunt before he loses balance and falls onto his backside on the floor.
Albedo28

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:32 am

She squeals when you cum, her pussy eagerly clamping down tight around your cock and milking it of every last drop. Her breasts also give you a bit of a shower, her milk spraying out and coating you rather liberally as the smell of sex surrounds the two of you. Panting, she pats you gently on the head, giggling to herself as she says "Oh yes, you've definitively earned yourself some free armor."
Kuragari

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:40 am

Gene pants a bit before withdrawing from the smith warm folds, "Good. I'm happy to put a little work in to earn my way, anytime." He breaths with a sigh. Looking around the shop as he refastens his pants the young man speak up once more, "I'm surprised how kind you've all been so far. Considering the looks I was getting walking in to town everyone's been really casual and friendly. I'm surprised there aren't more humans here in town if this is the treatment they can expect." He praises as he waits for the smith to make herself ready and bring him to whatever the next step to acquiring this armor is.
Albedo28

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:03 am

"Well, we're a nicer town. Not many live here, but we see some occasionally passing through. Most other places might have had a small riot start over who gets to take first shot at you." She said as she moved over to grab some armors for you to look at, several sets of chain mail, some looking more worn than others. "I hate to say this, but having thought about it, I will have to charge you a bit...but only if you get one of my newer pieces. The older ones may be more likely to break or not deflect attacks properly, but they're still good."
Kuragari

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:38 am

"I have a fair bit of coin I can spend. It'll make finding provisions tight but I'm sure someone will let me work for my food around here should I run out before I find my sister. I'd rather not skimp on staying safe before I find her though. Won't do me much good if I'm taken alongside her, will it?" he says with a smile before poking the cow woman's large breast playfully. "I'd rather go for something balanced between weight and protection if you can help it. Being quiet may very well come in handy for all of this."
Albedo28

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:51 pm

"Alright, well I've got some light plate that should do the trick for that...It'll be about 75 gold thanks to your 'haggling' skills." She says, giggling when you poke at her breasts, playfully hiding them beneath her hands as she says "Hey now, be careful when you poke them."
Kuragari

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:04 am

Pulling his coin purse from his hip, Gene takes the majority of the coins from it and places them down on the table nearby before smiling at Morgana. "Think you can help me get this set on?" He asks kindly before moving over to where she's stored the armor. After managing to get the metal armor properly equipped he'd head out once more and ask one of the ladies moving about for directions to cave he was looking for and head out to go and save his sister assuming she was still there.
Albedo28

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:33 am

She nods, helping you into your armor, though there's a bit more groping involved in it than you might have thought was necessary before she sends you out. It doesn't take you long to get the directions needed, though as you head on out of the town you can hear many a husky and needy whisper going amongst the various women of the village, dozens of eyes watching your back as you leave it and make your way towards your destination.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games