Alstopho the Trap (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Alstopho the Trap (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

name:Alphosto
appearance: Image
tools: sword, halberd, and a horse named Joanna
personality: Very strong and fast but a bit of a idiot and way to curious

In the Kingdom of Respier, the King and queen were murdered by the forces of Noblig, kingdom of the green skins and one of the major enclaves of daemons in the world. Barely a moment after being crowned the princess, Lilvan was forced to execute her champion for leading a mutiny against the kingdom, forcing her to send out a call to arms for every capable Paladin in the kingdom. Alphosto was one of the first to respond to her call, and now he was kneeling before her...though they only knew him as a her.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

that man

Re: Alstopho the Trap (eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Alstopho Knelt and then smiled up at the Princess Turned Queen "Hello My lady I am The Paladin known as Alstopho, I Heard your call and came as quick as I could," Alstopho paused and kissed The New Queen's hand "Sorry Just Remembered I was suppose to do that," He Whispered "But I must admit All I heard was that the Queen needed a paladin and I came rushing to help, I don't even know what you need one for." He Admitted with an embarrassed chuckle escaping his lips, a cute Blush on his cheeks.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:56 pm

"We are thankful that you came, Mistress Alstopho," Queen Lilvan bowed in response, blushing slightly when she realized the mistake in her speech. "Um, what was meant to be said was that I am thankful that you came, Mistress Alstopho. There are many things we require Paladins for, such as the policing of our streets, the thwarting of our rebels, and also for fighting against the forces of Noblig. However dear Paladin, since you are the first to meet the criteria set out, their is a special quest you are being requested to complete."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Alstopho was a little confused by the Mistress title, He didn't realize that he looked like a girl, But nodded "Yes My Lady It would be a honor,What do you need from me?" He asked "What is this special Mission and how may I complete it?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:07 pm

"Mistress Alstopho, the quest is that you would protect the Queen of this land as she toured around her kingdom," Queen Lilvan explained... meaning that Alstopho would get to be near a kind of cute, only a year younger than him Girl all the time. "Of course, you are only being offered this opportunity to protect the Queen as...as you are the first one of the right type to have responded."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Alstopho still not understanding what the Queen Meant with those remarks grinned and nodded "That Sounds Great your Highness I would love to have the Honor of protecting you." He said sincerely "I Don't mean to brag but I am Fairly fast and strong, Even if I'm not the smartest I'll still do my best to protect you!" He Proudly Proclaimed Beaming happily
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:28 pm

"Thank you for helping me out in such a personal way, Mistress Alstopho," Queen Lilivan smiled, beaming as she had to clearly stop herself from going on and hugging Alstopho. "Um, you are thanked for accepting this quest, Mistress Alstopho, and there will be much reward for you preforming these deeds well. Now then, there are many things you must do on this quest, including watching the Queen when she is asleep and aiding with the dressing and bathing of the Queen."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Alstopho Blushed Bright red and stuttered cutely before coughing and clearing his throat "I'm sorry my queen, but I thought you had servent that took care of the Cleaning and dressing of your body, It took me by surprise is all." He Said still lightly Blushing "And If I am To watch you as you sleep How can I watch you in the daytime?" He asked confused.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:48 pm

"We had some servants who had joined the rebellion and attempted to kill the Queen," Queen Lilvan blushed, trying her best to separate herself from the clear threat made against her life. "I will allow you to complete the quests in any way that you would determine as necessary for the protection of the Queen. As for watching her at night...you are to sleep with the Queen, Mistress Alstopho."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:00 pm

He Blinked opened his mouth Blinked closed it blinked, "I~I Do hope you mean with as in the same bed and not with as in sex my Queen, As a Paladin m~my Um Crotch isn't suppose to be seen or touched by anyone, I~I Would also need something to wear w~while bathing you my Queen so that that does not happen." He said Blushing a little embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:26 pm

"I did not intend to mean you would lie with me!" Queen Lilvan panicked, the look in her eye suggesting a completely different reaction. "The Queen must be preserved for when she marries a King, so as to prove herself loyal to him. As for the other materials, you may do as you wish."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Smiling simply Alstopho nodded "Of Course My Queen I am sure I can complete any and all duties pertaining to you that I need to, When May I begin?"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:32 am

"The Queen will be leaving for the castle of Coridaey on the next day," Queen Lilvan replied, bowing slightly as she started to walk away. "If you so desire, Mistress Alstopho, you may leave the presence of the Queen to take any measures you believe necessary for her personal survival."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:28 pm

Alstopho nodded in thought "I don't really need anything more, I travel a lot so everything I need is on my horse Joanna." He said with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:53 pm

"But you will also be protecting the Queen, so you have many more resources behind acquiring equipment then one would normally," Queen Lilvan smiled, in a statement which essentially amounted to, 'please buy anything that's better than what you already have.'
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Alstopho Blinked and hummed in thought "Well What can I tell people? The Queen's Paying for it? Not Many would believe that, And I might get attacked just for saying it."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:43 am

"You can show them this," Queen Lilvan replied, handing over to Alstopho a royal decree barring the markings and seals of the royal family. "Tell them to give you the bill of trade with you and the items. They will be justly rewarded for helping the Queen in such a way."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:47 am

Alstopho nodded "Thank you my Queen." He said before setting off to By high-end though not the best gear he could get, not wanting to spend to much, He also Bought a hard leather cup for his crotch that was enchanted so only he could take it off, That Way he could preserve his modesty, and vows.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:44 am

Going out in the town, Alstopho discovered that there was a large number of merchants and other such types of venders selling their wares, one of the many merchants selling the special type of cup he had wanted to obtain.

"Welcome madam Paladin!" The merchant smiled, going closer to Alstopho as her store had a large array of...of toys and other such sexual paraphernalia. "What can I do for you?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:47 am

Alstopho was blushing Bright red at the toys being display "Um I~I Well Can I get one of those hard leather cups that can't come off Unless I Take it off? I~I well a noble has tasked me with protecting her and, As a Paladin, M~My Um Crotch isn't suppose to be seen or touched by others." She said Blushing even darker.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games