Playing the Game {THAT_MAN & EAENIDU}

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Playing the Game {THAT_MAN & EAENIDU}

Postby that man » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:36 pm

"YES!" Halin moaned, thrusting back against Alsana so that she could get the semen inside of her womb as fast as possible, a mindless smile on her face as she also began to have an orgasm of her own. "Please, please give me more of your semen now!"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:17 pm

(GM Roll-15)

The two of you spend the next fifteen minutes mindlessly rutting, Alsana easily learning why guys could be so sex crazed considering how good it feels to stuff your throbbing member inside of Halins wet fuck box. As for Halin, the male half of her mind is completely and totally overwhelmed, and there is a part of you wondering how you'll be able to return to sex as a guy when you both manage to free yourselves of this place.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 pm

While Halin can feel the male half of her mind slowly slipping away, she isn't exactly sure what she is feeling leaving, so she simply continued to ram herself against her friend, moaning and begging for more semen as she continued to do Alsana.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:03 pm

Alsana Was Moaning happily at how eager her friend was, loving Halin's tight warm hole she came a few times before she remembered that she had to Pleasure the captain, She didn't want him getting to mad, "Halin, W~We need to stop for now, I don't want to make the captain angry." She said sounding sorry.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:15 am

Groggily, Halin came out of her sex drive, looking curiously at Alsana as she talked as if there was something she couldn't quite think about. After several seconds, she simply leaned in to try and kiss Alsana, so that she could give her some cum she was saving for later.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Alsana moaned into the kiss and weakly tried to get away, Not wanting her friend to get punished or something.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:10 pm

While it was clear that Halin understood what Alsana was trying to do, she also seemed reluctant to pull away and tried to make her feel better. If Alsana tried to push her back, then Halin would back off and finally calm down to a more rational line of thought.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:25 pm

Alsana Fell back onto her butt, Sitting there, She let Halin do as she wanted, letting her ride to her hearts content.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:26 am

With Alsana's seeming caving in to Halin's displays of desire, Halin feels her own lust rising back up, and the two of you end up spending the next hour doing nothing but enjoying each others company, completely forgetting about the world outside this bath area as your world devolves only to each other.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:06 am

As Halin reached her tenth orgasm, she slowly felt reality reassert itself in some of the more basic needs of her body as she collapsed onto the floor.

"Alsana..." Halin moaned, starting to finally think clearly now. "I...my bowels are in serious need of an evacuation... can we please stop now?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:12 am

Panting nodded unable to talk because her mouth was so dry.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:05 am

Taking care of business, the two of you also get cleaned up rather quickly. When you emerge from the bathing area, you find the captain sprawled out on his bed, snoring loudly. Seems he fell asleep waiting for you.

There's a blaster pistol nearby, as well as his duratanium saber. If you chose to do so...you could kill him, perhaps using it as a way of usurping the ship...though the crew might not go through with it well.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:52 pm

"Oh, I wouldn't think that he wouldn't fall asleep waiting for us to get done with that," Halin said, not really sure what exactly to do now as she sat on the bed, trying her best to figure out what she should do now. "So, what exactly should we do now?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Alsana Rolled her eyes "I'm going to wake him and let him fuck my ass, I'm a woman of my word and he hasn't been too mean to us."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:57 am

Going over and attempting to awaken him doesn't do much, as it would appear the man is a hard sleeper. He merely scratches idly at his stomach, then rolls over and resumes snoring.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:42 pm

"Well, unless you want to pleasure him in your sleep, I honestly can't think of much more we can do," Halin sighed, looking at the equipment on the bed with a nervous look in here eyes. "I mean...this stuff almost looks like it's some sort of trap he set up."
that man

Previous

Return to Private Games