Playing the Game {THAT_MAN & EAENIDU}

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Playing the Game {THAT_MAN & EAENIDU}

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Alsana Let out another Surprised Squeal "I~I Like big Animals! I hate small ones, S~So Big Puppies!" She said trying to get used to the odd feeling of someone being inside of her, She had never had sex in the real world at all so this was her first experience with it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:34 pm

"What kind of dogs do you like in particular?" Halin continued to ask, attempting to make Alsana focus on anything, especially if it would throw the captain out of the rhythm that he had established. "I mean, do you like those really big Labrador retrievers, or one of those really big sheep dogs? OH, or do you like those llama or rhinos?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:08 am

Unfortunately, the tight confines of Alsana's ass helped to keep the Captain's attention there,pumping in as he picked up speed. He gave your cheeks a few spanks, chuckling as he snuck a finger back down to your slit, toying with it as he joined in on the conversation...but not how Halin might have preferred.

"Oh, you like big puppies? Would that be because a big dog means one with a big cock? I know some girls who like having fun with their animals...maybe I could grab one of the hounds we have and see if he likes you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:16 am

Alsana's eyes widened at the thought and her cock jumped a little before she shook her head "N~No! I~I Like to snuggle With B~Big Dogs~! L~Like a Saint Bernard, B~Big Fluffy and protective!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:09 am

"How about a Doberman? Gregory down in engineering's got one...heard he's been a handful since the beasts gotten in season, hehehe." The Captain says as he starts pounding a bit harder into your tight backdoor. He gropes your ass firmly as he leans in and whispers "I saw your cock jumping...looks like the idea excites ya."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:14 am

Alsana Wiggled and Moaned "N~No~" She Moaned "I~I'm Just not used to being touched A~And IT shocked me!" She defended herself.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Attempting to change the subject to something the captain wouldn't know, and also which possibly couldn't be led to sexual situations, Halin said, "so, in [super Mario brothers movie] don't you like how everything is accurate to the source material? Isn't it just what you always wanted?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:28 am

The Captain didn't seem to know what you were talking about, but he began to play with both her breasts and clit as she said "Come on sweets, I want to hear those moans as I rail your ass."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:30 am

Alsana Gasped "All the gods damn it!" She screeched in shock, Her cock Spurting cum as the captain hit her P-spot.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Halin was stunned for a moment as she saw the semen spurting out, its creamy texture reminding her of what it had tasted and felt like when Alsana came on and in her. At the same time, Halin was forced to retreat further into her water to hide both her shame and her hands.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:17 pm

(any further that man and you'll be underwater)

The Captain chuckles, gathering some of the cum in his hand before bringing it around to Alsana's lips. "Go ahead and lick up your mess slut. I'm sure you'll love the taste of it."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Incapable of sinking any lower into the water, without risking loosing sight of Alsana, Halin had to watch as heard friend was licking up some of the semen, wishing for nothing more then to have some herse...no, wishing for Alsana to be free so she could give her a...

The thoughts raging through her head made it impossible to think straight anymore, and Halin just gave onto the masturbating at this point.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Alsana Pulls her head back after reluctantly licking some up, "Taste's Better than your Men's." She said snidely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:41 pm

"Not surprised, they mostly just eat meat pies and drink beer." He says, bringing more to your lips even as Halins mind begins to become incredibly jealous and even more inflamed with lust, your pussy aching to be filled by Alsana's cock....
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Halin slowly realizes what is happening to her body in the tub, especially when her fingers start to rub the inside of her pussy. In a flash, Halin has the towel around her again as she tries to walk out of the bathroom past them, her eyes holding on Alsana's penis even as she struggled to remain in control.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Alsana Groaned lowly and Lolled her head trying to get used to everything she could feel.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:13 pm

"Why in such a rush girl?" The captain asks, raising one of Alsana's legs so you could see her cock better. "I think your friend here would be having more fun if that part were also being attended too."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Having a full view of her cock, Halin froze solid at the thought of being able to suck her off, the warm creamy cum going down her throat and rolling all over her body as Alsana forced a child's worth of semen inside of her.

"I..." Halin gulped, thinking desperately for anything she could do or say so that at least she could watch for dirty tricks from the captain...before getting a horrible idea of a stupid game they used to play. "I...um...to-do protect...t-th-t-the..."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:22 pm

Alsana Blankly looked at Halin forgetting her pleasure at her friends weird speech.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:25 pm

"You know," Halin tried to continue on, her mind barely holding itself together as she finally found the words, and courage, that she had been looking for. "You know what the words are after, 'to protect the world from-' are right? I...I keep forgetting them."
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games