Weis Schwartz (Eaenidu and Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Weis Schwartz (Eaenidu and Kuragari)

Postby that man » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Eaenidu
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Minako Hatori
Gender: Born Female but became Futa when she unlocked her Hidden Powers
Appearance and Magical Girl Appearance: http://akisnownyan.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/washioka-itaru.png
Magical Girl Name: Kokoro-en-hi(Heart Flame Princess)
Personality: Normally happy when with friends, Sleeps in Class, Slacker, but when motivated she can really get work done
Bio: Minako was Born in Japan and that's where she was Raised mostly, Her father was transferred to become the CEO of the American Branch Of the Company he worked for, Unable to take care of her he sent her to whatever Relative would look after her, She managed to stay in one Place for a while now and was moved up a few grades, She met Mariana and Befriended her to make a rather odd Group most people thought them a Couple, She didn't really care she had a friend, But then she got random Magic Fire Powers leaving her completely Baffled, Why the hell did she have these?
Kinks: Futa on Girl, Tentacles, Love, and embarrassing situations
Turn offs: Too much gore/Rape, Bathroom play, Vore.

Kuragari
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Mariana Kellets
Appearance:Image
Witch Name: Iona
Witch Appearance: Image
Personality: Flirty, a little random. Has a problem with shiny objects.
Bio: Mariana has always been getting into trouble, largely because of her tendency to flirt with the wrong guy (or girl) or because her attention will get drawn to something, and she'll do whatever it takes to either get the object of her attention, or at least chase after it for the hell of it. She gained the ability to become a Witch relatively recently, and has taken to using her magic to cause pranks for the most part.
Kinks: Anything not in turn offs
Turn offs: Scat, guro, watersports, and I'll let you know if anything else bothers me if it comes up.

Walking home from school, Minako Hitori found it a little strange that Mariana Kelletes hadn't been at school today, but it was entirely possible she had just been sick. What Minako didn't realize was the same thing Mariana hand realized about Minako just a week before: that the both of them were going through some "special changes" in their bodies right around the same time. The only clue Minako got of this was when a large, fearfilled, crowd of people began to stream past here as they escaped something far worse.

"There's a Witch!" The crowd continued to shriek. "Run away from the evil Witch trying to rob everyone of their souls and bones! No, I heard it was her trying to kill us all! She tried to steal my baby from me! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!"
Last edited by that man on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
that man

Re: Weis Schwartz (Eaenidu and Litigation)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:47 pm

Minako stopped, And thought slowly, Her slacker attitude warred with her need to help since she had powers, Sighing she quickly darted into an ally and hid "Heart's Burning Passion, Love's Unending Fire, Burn My Soul So That I Can Shine For the World." She chanted before her magic appear Stripping her, Which made her Blush, before a burning heart appeared and spread out from her chest Clothing and changing her subtly, her Wristwatch turning into a Gauntlet, She sighed again before looking determined and launching into the air, A bit clumsy but better than her first night, She then Shot off to where the people were running From, Stopping when She found what was scaring the people "Who do you think you are?! Huh?! Attacking people who can't fight Back?!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Weis Schwartz (Eaenidu and Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:42 am

Mariana hadn't been at school that day, as she was instead spending her time having a blast with her new powers. Already, she had committed at least ten pranks across the city, and had now decided to have a bit of fun with the 'townsfolk', playing up the idea of her being an evil witch out to steal souls. She'd even snatched up a baby for a few seconds and spun her around, declaring that someday she would inherit her dark powers and together they would bask in the screams of the tormented.

The baby, amusingly enough, had found this to be rather amusing, even if the mother didn't when she was deposited back into her stroller, especially when she let out a mad cackle and used the wings she had been given to fly off, hovering in the air and shooting out blasts of harmless energy at random passers by. "Ohahaha, this is way too much fun! They really think I'm here to take their souls!" She rolled in the air, giggling as she wiped a tear from her eye. "As if any of there souls would be worth taking...hmm?"

It was then that she heard someone shout at her, drawing her attention to the pretty looking...magical girl it seemed. And she was here to play the role of hero it seemed.

"Oh please, I'm not doing anything wrong but having some fun with some weak minded people. You'd think they'd have noticed I haven't actually damaged anything by now..."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:04 am

As Iona said that, a car driven by one of the people she had scared almost crashed into the baby, only missing it because it had run into a light post. After being hit, the light post fell down and set the leaking gasoline on fire, giving the man inside barely enough time to escape it before the car exploded, forcing everyone nearby to cower down in fear from said explosion. This fire led to another chain of fires and explosions behind Iona each one becoming harder and harder to ignore, while also sending the people into a panic.

"Someone call the army!" The mother whose baby had been 'possessed cried, almost instantly resulting in a hundred people calling various law and military enforcement agencies as fast as their fear driven bodies would realistically allow them to.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:25 am

Minako Deadpanned "Didn't destroy anything huh?" She sighed "Damn it I really Wish I had a cute Mascot to tell me how to purify you or something, Guess I'll just have to fight you." She said Before Darting Forward and coiling herself in Fire and tried to punch The Witch with her Gauntlet, Gathering the surrounding Fires into her Gauntlet to make herself stay energized "Let's See if this will work." Holding her Gauntlet covered hand like a gun and fired, Shooting small Bullets of Fire at a rapid Pace.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:42 pm

Iona didn't seem to be all that bothered by the various explosions, seeming to be rather enraptured by them as she said "Ooohh....sooo pretty..." Her attention however was quickly diverted by the attempted attack upon her, several of the fire shots getting rather close to her as she quickly zipped about. "Hey now, that's not very nice of you, attacking someone when there back is turned. Just for that..." A mischievous smile spread across her face as she used her magic to enhance her speed, zipping by and using her wings to rip apart the front of her shirt. "Huh, nice bra miss, lacy works for you." She let out a giggle at that before racing off through the air, heading towards the park to see if there was anymore fun to have...unless of course this magical girl decided to come and play that is.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Minako Wanted to chase the Witch but held back, Instead She heard someone trapped by the fires scream in fear and quickly Darted towards them, Absorbing the Flames into her body, Which mended her clothes, She spent a long time racing around and helping people survive the flames, Absorbing them and checking on everyone, she had to make sure that the people were okay before she even thought about chasing the witch.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:18 pm

The confrontation more or less ended there, as Minako had to deal with too many people being captured in the fires, in addition to the women begging her to purify her baby before it turned into an evil Witch that might even go so far as to conquer the world. Iona didn't have it much better, as she had accidentally overdrawn her power for the day while flying, and was forced to make an "emergency landing" in some bushes to stop herself from crashing into something harder.

Luckily for Mariana, she changed back to her normal form after crashing, which was useful since she had become so exhausted from using her powers, and the bushes were on the route Minako normally took home. In fact, as dusk settled, an exhausted Minako accidentally tripped into the very same bushes as her friend.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Mariana let out a disgruntled grunt, wondering if she could find some sort of way of extending the time she could be in that Iona form. It was so much fun, and had so many possibilities...unfortunately she was a bit too tuckered out at the moment to think of anything, and spent her time resting in the bush...until her friend dropped in.

"Wow Minako! What're ya doing wandering into my bush?" She asked, a smirk on her face as she noted that Minako's face had actually landed on her crotch. "And I mean that in whichever fashion you care to take it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Minako Let out a Groan and looked up at her friend, Her face and clothes Covered in soot "My lungs taste like smoke from the fire that almost Burnt me up, And your Bush was just the closest thing to collapse into, Besides the rood." She coughed sending a small ring of smoke out of her mouth before sighing "I'm to tired Mariana Can I sleep here?" She asked lazily "Or will you help me Hobble home and we can sleep in a bed."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:42 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Minako Let out a Groan and looked up at her friend, Her face and clothes Covered in soot "My lungs taste like smoke from the fire that almost Burnt me up, And your Bush was just the closest thing to collapse into, Besides the rood." She coughed sending a small ring of smoke out of her mouth before sighing "I'm to tired Mariana Can I sleep here?" She asked lazily "Or will you help me Hobble home and we can sleep in a bed."

Marianna frowned a bit, wondering what Minako had been doing in a fire but helping her up as she said "Easy there kiddo, we'll go to my place, its closer. What were you doing messing around in a fire anyways?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Minako Coughed again leaning on Marianna as she sighed and said "Looking for you, You weren't at school so I went to look for you at and around the mall when everything started Blowing up and I was trapped with the building I was thrown into on fire, Luckily that Magical Girl helped Clean up the fires and save people." She said holding onto Marianna.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:57 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Minako Coughed again leaning on Marianna as she sighed and said "Looking for you, You weren't at school so I went to look for you at and around the mall when everything started Blowing up and I was trapped with the building I was thrown into on fire, Luckily that Magical Girl helped Clean up the fires and save people." She said holding onto Marianna.

Mariana had to suddenly hold her emotions in check- the idea that her fun might have nearly hurt her friend was something she couldn't deal with all that well."Well, I'm glad to hear the magical girl got you...though I thought those were just things in mangas, not, ya know, real?" She helped her friend up, and the two of them started walking towards her home as she did her best to try and clear some of the soot off Minako.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:00 pm

Minako Nodded "I thought so too, But She saved a lot of People Today, Though there was something about a cursed baby... But I know for sure a lot of people are only alive thanks to her, Those fires were beyond anything that the firefighters could handle." She said as she walked with her friend.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:09 pm

The rest of the conversation went on like that until they finally came to Mariana's house, the door being relatively hard to open due to the sheer number of locks that her mother thought necessary in this neighborhood. However, Once inside, the only inhabitants seem to be the family pet and a note, which read:

"Your father and I decided to go on a spontaneous vacation today, and will be back by tonight tomorrow morningevening. Dinner is in the oven in the microwave we left you $35 to order something. You may have a new baby brother or Sister in nine months if things work.

Love,
Mom and dad"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:45 pm

"Huh, Mom and Dad are trying for a kid...or maybe they just don't like fucking here." Mariana says as she puts the note down, picking up the cash left along with it as she hummed softly to herself. "Hey Minako, how does chinese take out sound?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:54 pm

Minako Huffed moodily "It sounds like what you got last Time I came over, can we have some bacon Pizza?" She asked hopefully, Her new love for pizza found when she had moved to her aunts house and became Friends With Marianna, One bite was all it took and she was addicted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:57 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Minako Huffed moodily "It sounds like what you got last Time I came over, can we have some bacon Pizza?" She asked hopefully, Her new love for pizza found when she had moved to her aunts house and became Friends With Marianna, One bite was all it took and she was addicted.

Mariana frowned, murmuring "I had cold pizza for breakfast...not really in the mood for hot one. How about I just order you a small pizza and me some take out?" She says as she moves towards the phone in the kitchen, flipping through the notebook next to it for the numbers she'd need. "Feel free to grab any drink ya want from the fridge...I think mom's got some wine coolers hiding somewhere in there."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:07 pm

After Marianna called and ordered she would hear a Squeal of Shock Coming from the Kitchen, Entering she would find Minako holding a Bottle Of Vodka, one that said 'Lover's Drink, Warning Aphrodisiac, Will increase sex drive!' But it was in a fancy cursive script that Minako couldn't read yet "I thought it was water!" She said as she tried to get the taste off of her tongue, Her body already heating up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Mariana raced over to the kitchen, but when she found her friend holding her moms secret bottle of Vodka, she burst out laughing. "Oh man...your gonna be horny for a while...and yeah, that stuff packs a punch. I'm not a fan...makes me think of really bad cough syrup."
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games