FNAF: New Security (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: FNAF: New Security (That Man)

Postby Soru » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:55 am

"Sure, I can do that." June says as she looks down a hallway as the clock went to midnight. "So we're here till six in the morning? I might need to take a nap later then." She says as she looks down the halls but doesn't see anything.

12:00 AM
Power: 100%
Soru

Postby that man » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:19 am

"Well, that is only-" April began to say, before looking up and panicking when she realized that June wasn't in the room anymore. "JUNE! Please, get back in the room right now, before one of the animatronics tries to get you! Please, I won't discuss this, just get in here now!"
that man

Postby Soru » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:46 am

June walks back in from the hallway. "I was standing right outside the door so don't freak out already." She says as she sits on the desk. "So what do you do, exactly? Just look at the cameras?"
Soru

Postby that man » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:08 pm

"Pretty much," April said, looking at the phone and wondering why it wasn't playing any message this time. "Even if it were for the pervs, the animatronics are supposed to have free reign of here from midnight to six, so it's just best not to let them see you."
that man

Postby Soru » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:21 am

"Free reign? Why would they let them move around? They could break something or themselves." June asked as she looked around the office. "I don't get how you can sit here for six hours straight. I would die from boredom."
Soru

Postby that man » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:10 am

"It's not nearly as boring as you would think it would be," April said, turning on the camera to check up on the stage for if the animatronics were there now, and still waiting for the call to come, indelibly nervous that something had happened to her.
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:23 am

As April checked the stage, Bonnie was already missing from the stage while Freddy and Chica were still there and looking at the camera. The phone was still silent. Maybe there just was no recording on there for tonight.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:22 am

Concerned on both accounts, April flipped through the cameras while searching for Bonnie, the nervous look on her face already betraying to June how much she was internally panicking at what she had just seen.

"I think they're here," she gulped.
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:33 pm

As April searched through the cameras she found Bonnie in the dinning area. However, something on the other camera caught her eye. She goes back and on the Pirate Cove camera she saw a head and glowing eyes peaking from behind the curtain...
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:13 pm

"Hey June, I think you might want to keep an eye out the door on the left," April gulped, figuring out already that there was a good chance that Foxy would try to run down that way. "There...there seems to be another one of those guys moving around...and, he doesn't exactly look like the other ones. If you see him coming, or here me scream, slam it shut."
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:24 am

"Alright, but I'm sure it's just the robots in costumes on some sort of program like you said they are." June says as she keeps on eye on the left hallway. "I'm still sure you just had nightmare or something."
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:44 am

"Either way, they aren't aloud to get into this room, and I am not supposed to get out of it at any point during my shift," April admitted to June, flipping through the cameras once more to get as good an idea as to what was going on in the store now. "Aside from that...I...this is still a horrible thing for us to do...I mean...this is still an unorthodox thing for us to do."
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:33 am

"We hanging in your office watching security cameras. You're overreacting as usual, April. Now calm down and just watch your screen." June said as she watched the hall. The camera's show Foxy still peeking through the curtains and Bonnie had moved to the hallway outside the bathrooms which was far from them. Chica had moved to the dinning area while Freddy remained at the main stage.
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:50 am

"I might be going stir crazy, but just listen to the calls on the answering machi-" April said, putting down her camera for a second as she realized that the red light was blinking on it, the volume having been turned down by someone else which caused her to miss the call.
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:42 pm

(There have been no calls. They are prerecorded messages. I just didn't have one for this night.)

"I don't think you got a call there. Those old phones don't work like that. They ring like old office phones but at least they have answering machines." June said as she looked away from the hall and went over to April. "I swear you're way too naïve for someone your age."
Soru

Postby that man » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:58 am

"I'm not naive, I know and do exactly like everyone else does at my age," April mumbling, not mentioning her believing in Santa Christ as she flipped through the channels quickly for some sign of what she was talking about, attempting to do her best to find anything she could to prove that she wasn't crazy.
that man

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:54 am

"Sure you do." June said as she went back to the left door. As April flipped through the cameras, the animatronics seemed to be getting restless. Freddy was on the move and in the dinning area; Bonnie was at the end of the right hallway, Chica was still near the bathrooms, and Freddy was now out from behind the curtain and looking right at the camera.

1:00 AM
90% Power
Soru

Postby that man » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:45 am

"Well, foxy is acting a little weird, but everyone else seems to be keeping their distance for once," April admitted, trying not to sound scared as she did so. "Do you think the guys who come here in their costumes just saw you and decided against coming in?"
that man

Postby Soru » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:05 am

"I didn't see anyone in any costumes, unless they replaces the animatronics before they even opened because they were there before I was and doing creepy animatronic things. Seriously, those things are creepy. Don't see why kids like them." June goes on as she starts to play on her phone bored.
Soru

Postby that man » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:04 pm

"Yeah, maybe they just didn't come in here today," April smiled, calming down for a second as she looked around the room, even putting down the camera as she looked out the door for a quick second. "Well, this is still a fun thing for us to do. Heck, when was the last time we got together?"
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games