FNAF: New Security (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: FNAF: New Security (That Man)

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:43 am

June looks back and smiles at April. "It's no problem, April. While I can stay a bit longer I should leave in time to show up to the pizzeria and find a place to hide till everyone but you has left."
Soru

Postby that man » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:09 pm

"You can try the bathroom or one of the janitor's closets," April explained, giving June an idea she had as to hiding before thinking about it. "But...the only room without a working camera is the kitchen, so you'll be caught on film unless you were farther away."
that man

Postby Soru » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:37 am

"You let me worry about the cameras." June says with a smile. She goes to sit down on the couch and looks at April. "So what do you want me to do while there? Just keep you company?"
Soru

Postby that man » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:55 am

"I just want you to stay with me as a sort of company, and also watch the doors for if anyone this to," April began, her mind trailing off as she thought of her rape once more. "To...to...to, you know...just please, promise me you will stay careful."
that man

Postby Soru » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:11 am

June gets up and gives April a warm hug. "Don't worry, April. I'll be sure to be careful and try to keep you safe. You're like a little sister to me after all." June checks the clock. "Well I better get going soon so I can be there in time."
Soru

Postby that man » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:11 pm

"I'll see you in a little bit then," April smiled, going to her drawers for a second to toss something at June. "Here, I have a spare flashlight, if you needed one. I know it might not seem like you will, but it is honestly the best thing I can think of for helping out their. Also, you'll want to be in the office before midnight."
that man

Postby Soru » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:02 am

June catches it and checks to make sure the batteries in it were still good. "Thanks. I'll try to be in there before then." June says before she leaves, leaving April by herself in the apartment.
Soru

Postby that man » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:13 am

Once left alone in her apartment, April looks herself over for the first real time, only now noticing how dirty she had become from all of her exertions the past few days. Without saying a word, April makes her was over to the shower, trying her best to clean herself off before her shift starts in only a few hours.
that man

Postby Soru » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:01 am

April feels much better after a nice warm and long shower, as if she was rejuvenated by the shower. Her shift started in a couple hours, which gave some time to do something if she needed to or just rest before going to work.
Soru

Postby that man » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Understanding that she need sleep more then anything else, April set an alarm clock for a little earlier then she normally would set it, and then plopped to sleep on her bed, already gone by the moment she landed face sideways.
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:51 am

As April slept, she dreamt of herself at work again. Her dream quickly shifted to Bonnie holding her and rubbing her pussy. But that wasn't all; June was there being fucked by Freddy, and enjoying herself as she moaned and begged for more.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:14 pm

"Leave June alone..." April cried in her sleep, horrified by what she was seeing to the point of actively swiping out with her hands. "Please, just don't touch her-"

However the rest of her sleep would have gone would have to wait as April tumbled out of bed, waking her up as she instinctively looked at the clock.
that man

Postby Soru » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:39 am

Luckily for April, when she tumbled out of bed she woke up a couple minutes before her alarm went off. Having been able to wake up pretty much on time April could prepare and head to work like normal. However, her dreams sometimes flash through her mind, though as she thought about it June didn't seem to be in any pain or discomfort in her dream. In fact, it seemed to be the opposite. Though the thoughts had to wait since she needed to get to work.
Soru

Postby that man » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Blushing, and worried, at the thought of June actually enjoying something like that, April quietly got ready for work faster then normal, intent on arriving there early so that she would have an easier time with helping June not get caught there while she worked.
that man

Postby Soru » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:27 am

Arriving at the pizzeria early there were still some children and their parents there that were getting ready to leave as well as most of the other employees. She didn't see any sign of June, which was probably a good thing if she was trying to sneak in. April could either try looking for June, go to the security office and wait, or do whatever she wanted since she had a some time to spare.
Soru

Postby that man » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Deciding on the safest option available to her, trying her best to calm herself down, and then going to wait for June to show up at the security office. If she wasn't there before midnight, she would go out and look for June in all the places she could think of.
that man

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:19 am

As she approached the security room, she finds the day guard coming from down the hall. He seemed to stumble once or twice before getting his balance. He also had a smile on his face as he walked by. Deciding to keep going, April walks into the security room and to her surprise finds June sitting in her chair.
Soru

Postby that man » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:38 pm

"June?" April asked, clearly confused as to why it had been so easy for her to find June, especially since she hadn't even been looking for June. "I mean, what are you doing in here so early on? I mean, I'm glad you are here, but this honestly doesn't seem like it would be a good place for you to hide in."
that man

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:04 am

"Don't worry, April. I made a bit of a deal with that guy and he let me stay here. And he won't be telling anyone either." June said with a smirk as she gets off the chair so April could sit there. "So this is where you work? Kind of empty."
Soru

Postby that man » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:44 am

"I was thinking of bringing in a plushy bear when I first came here," April explained, the idea upsetting her as she fidgeted in her seat. "Um...so, can you please look out of the doors quickly for me, and tell me if there's anything there. It's almost mid-"
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games