Wandering Sell-Sword (Tsai)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wandering Sell-Sword (Tsai)

Postby Earthsage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:03 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolls:
Roll to escape:12!
Dryad's hold roll: 17!
Result: You fail to escape!

You take 2 damage!

You try your best to escape, but the constricting vines and gas make it hard to even think.. You're still able to escape, if you put your heart into it, but it may be best..
Well, your drugged, confused mind has the image of you surrendering to this thing to save yourself some pain, but why would you do that?! You can escape! you can be freed! You're sure of it!
Hopefully!... Your confidence is fading fast, as is your ability to free yourself.. You have to act soon, or else you're going to be caught anyways.

Stats:

Health: 6/20
Offspring: None.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:05 am

Karna holds her breath and exerts as much of her strength as possible to free herself from the vines, she could feel herself get wet, but she didnt want it! Not now! Not Ever! She pulled hard at the vines to try to break free.
Tsai

Postby Earthsage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:08 am

Rolls:
Roll to escape:10!
Dryad's hold roll: 11!

You take 2 damage!

Holding your breath doesn't help, and even shocks you into being unable to escape, as you inhale a huge cloud of the gas that's making you dizzy and.. So willing to just give into this sultry woman of the forest, to have her love you and have her way with you, to bend over and take whatever this woman has in mind..
You barely manage to shake those thoughts out of your head as the vines being to slip away from your skull, ensuring that you'll not die from suffocation.. Instead, you're rested firmly between the dryad's breasts again as the other vines tease and tickle you. You have one last chance to escape, before your will is gone, and you give in...

Stats:

Health: 4/20
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:12 am

Karna coughs and sputters as the suffocation stops, her head starts spinning and she tries to fend off the dryad, weakly pushing her away as the vines start to feel better and better against her skin.
Tsai

Postby Earthsage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:16 am

Rolls:
Roll to escape:4!
Dryad's hold roll: 16!

You take 4 damage!
You are defeated!

You can't. you simply can't. You shudder in exhaustion as your body is stripped naked and your laid on the body of the Dryad by the vines. she gently pets your hair as you recover from the gas, but any thought of escape has since fled from your mind.. Your resistance to her means you're still just as obstinate about doing this in the future. (No corruption gain.)
The dryad coos, and starts gently running her hand down your back as the other keeps running through your hair, straightening it and making it frame your face in the best way possible.
She giggles, and says, "aww.. That wasn't so hard, now was it, honey? Let me play with you for a little while.. Make up for my hurting you like that. It'll feel good! And you'll carry my seeds far and wide.. And, well.. you said you wanted that Caravan? I'll give it too you, too! I just wanted a lovely lady like yourself to come along and help me out~"

Stats:

Health: 0/20
Earthsage

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:22 am

Karna just nods weakly at what the dryad has to say, she brings her arms up to gently caress the dryad's sexy body gripping her plush bottom roughly. She still coughs and breathes a bit weakly from the gas and choking but she starts to recover a bit
Tsai

Postby Earthsage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:38 am

The dryad flips you over as she feels you acquiesce to her caresses. She runs her hands around your breasts, cupping them gently, as you slowly feel something grow out of her crotch.. Content to take it slow for now, she rubs her member along your crotch as best she can, making sure to use her vines to press it tight to yourself as she moans. She's getting off seeing you helplessly trapped like this, as pre is already spurting down the sides of her woody cock.. And onto your body, which makes you feel.. Tingly. It feels nice.. You want more of that sap.

Stats:

Earthsage

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:43 am

Karna's breathing starts to labor a bit as she gets more and more turned on, she slit gets wetter and wetter. She starts rubbing the sap all over her body and she shudders at how good it feels. The thought of wanting more sap takes over her mind and she starts rubbing the wood cock then turning over and lying on her belly to suck on it.
Tsai

Postby Earthsage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:53 am

The dryad grins, and lightly humps your face as you taste the sweet honey flowing from her rod. It tastes sweet, oh so sweet, and you hardly mind when the girl underneath you pulls your crotch down to her face as she starts eating you out. Her tongue probes depths you didn't know existed before now, and you feel like shivering as her vines touch and pleasure you in eerily sensual ways.. It's so good. But she's a monster, and she wants tos eed you.. The thought floats above your current thoughts as you drown yourself in the sweet, smelly honey, and your body all starts tingling as the pleasure increases to even greater heights..
You're just about to go over the edge, and it's going to feel so amazing when you do.

Stats:

Earthsage

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:23 am

Karna couldn't help but just suck more of the dryad's sweet sap. All you could see was her dumbstruck face as she took the cock deep into her mouth and sucked on it continuously. When she started creeping towards the edge of her orgasm she pull off the cock with a satisfying pop. She couldn't believe how good this all felt as she stood above the dryad and started straddling her cock, rubbing it against her slit for a bit then spearing it through her cumming the moment it hilts inside her.
Tsai

Postby Earthsage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:15 am

You slam down onto the Dryad's cock, and it swells up to accommodate you. The Dryad, intrigued by your sudden wish to take the lead, lets you.. And more of the honey coats your insides, making you cum as the pleasure hits high note.. And sustains for a long time as the Dryad pumps upwards, extending your orgasm for as long as possible as she milks your lust for as long as she can. you can feel her rod growing bigger and lodging inside of you as it's coated in your juices, and she pounds harder and harder as it grows bigger.. She's getting quite rough with you, whether you like it or not!

Stats:

Earthsage

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:39 am

Karna shudders and screams at the too of her lungs as she penetrates herself on the dryad's super stuff cock. It felt incredible how it kept expanding and growing inside her. Eventually it was rubbing her g-spot and she was cumming like crazy she didn't care if the dryad was getting rougher cuz she was slamming down on her as if her life depended on it
Tsai

Postby Earthsage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:01 am

You feel the cock inside of you swell to a new, huge size,as you feel the Dryad shudder, gasp, and cum hard into your body. she deposits globs of honey, as well as large, tear-drop shaped seeds into your womb, making you gasp as they scrape and rub against your overly sensitive insides..
Every inch of your womb feels as sensitive as your clit as the honey seeps into your body, and your shudder as more seeds are pressed inside the confines of your womb.. And your futa lover is pressing hard on your slowly bulging stomach as you feel it rocket your arousal up ever higher.
"Tell me how it feels, little girl~ I love stuffing you full of seeds.. You'll plant lovely trees along the edge of the forst, and then the woods will grow, won't they~! And if you ever want this again, this feeling of fulness, the honey I give you from my breasts, and cokc, and slit.. You know where to find me, little, sweet girl.."

Stats:

Earthsage

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:12 am

"Yesssss!!!! I love it it! It feels sooo good!!" Karna gasped and screeched like a banshee as her futa lover filled her with lovely little seeds. She definitely needed to have more honey sometime in the future. She falls on top of the dryad resting between her lovely breasts sucking on one of her nipples like a little child before blacking out from the pleasure.
Tsai

Postby Earthsage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:35 am

You pass out..
And wake up, bloated and heavily pregnant, as you realize you've been stuff back into your armor and you have your weapon back, resting on your chest. You feel full, overstuffed.. But also wonderfully satisfied, more so than you've ever been before. You blush, remembering how you ended up before, at the beck and call of the Dryad and her wonderful cock..
You blush even harder. How could you like that stuff!
... You're also moving, you realize. The enchanted cart gently sways underneath you, and you're just about to leave the forest. You feel an urge to.. relieve yourself, as you see the trees thinning. You want to go planting...
But you could wait, if you wanted, and if this felt good enough to you.

Stats:

Health: 20/20
Earthsage

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:42 am

Karna sits at the top of the enchanted wagon her face in her hands. "How could I..." She felt ashamed and stunned by what she just did, but looking around she got the job done? She acquired the wagon at the very least. Feeling the urge to plant her seeds she looked around for a bit. After finding a way to stop the wagon she jumps off and does her business. Hopefully she can get back to town before it gets to dark.

While she rides on the wagon she may as well look for a reward like the merchant said. Maybe a higher quality greatsword or maybe some plate armor.
Tsai

Postby Earthsage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:47 am

You can't exactly stop the wagon, but you do manage to slow it significantly.. Your belly rumbles as you strip naked, and hoping no-one can see you..
You spread your legs and heave, pushing out seed after seed, as well as plenty of your own love juices, as you realize the honey has made you incredibly more sensitive. Your womb tingles and sends spikes of pleasure through you as the large seeds push their way out of your body.. And you notice, as you agonizingly push out each one, that you can cum, and cum harder each time. You wonder if you've even gotten better at making other people feel good, too?...
Who knows. This just feels amazing, and you're almost sad when it's over and you've planted all the seeds in a neat, even row. You redress, and clutching your deflated stomach, you reactivate the cart and continue on your way.

Stats:

Earthsage

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:15 am

Almost on the verge of collapsing again from the overwhelming pleasure Karna slowly redresses and gets back on the wagon. Hopefully she can get though okay as she naps the rest of the way there. Maybe after the merchant pays her she could get a piece of equipment from his wagon.
Tsai

Postby Earthsage » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:23 am

Your naps are blessedly empty of desires.. And you feel welcomed as you roll back into the town. The merchant, along with several guards, are qaiting for your arrival, and the Merchant grins and laughs as he sees you atop the caravan.
"So! You got me loot back! Or rather, the goods and services I paid for. Sorry, old adventuring habit. I used to be an adventurer like you, until me money pouch got too heavy for me to carry anymore. ... Heh, bad joke. Sorry. Anyways, take your pick of these weapons and armors, yes?"

You see.. Four items on display. One is a small sword and shield that looks to be very sharp and dangerous. The other.. Appears to be a sexual toy turned giant weapon, for possibly pleasureing yourself... Or your enemy, if they like penetration.
The armor is a mix between a tougher set of chain-mail, and a set of skimpy armory that.. Would totally reveal your middle, bust, and crotch, but would very easily let you arouse others with your body. If you'd ever want that.
Your choice is.. Your own. Pick whichever seems the best for you.

Stats:

Earthsage

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:26 am

With a yawn and a hope off the wagon Karna jumps off of the wagon and approaches the merchant. "Yeah...it wasn't too hard thankfully." Looking over the gear the merchant has given her she decides the tough set of chain suited her tastes the best. "Yeah I'll take the chain mail, do you have the 200 gp you promised?" She puts on the chain mail suit over her leather armor as she speaks to him.

Karna's Inventory
Armor Slot Chainmail // Underclothes Leather armor //
Weapon: Iron greatsword// Nothing
Back pack:200 gp,
Corruption: 0/100
Tsai

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games