SWTOR: Breaking Chains [THEBLITZ]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SWTOR: Breaking Chains [THEBLITZ]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:54 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Thanks, I can be lazy like that sometimes, partially because I tend to have so many games to reply to lol

also, here's lady Rhashka http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2 ... 6nmdcm.jpg

"I will have to inform them that you have passed the trials ahead of schedule, and I believe that Lord Askfar is still busy at the moment. So it'll be a little while. I will send you a message once I have conveyed such to both and they are ready to begin." He returns to his chair, waving you off as he says "Until then, you may claim a set of quarters in the dormitory as your own. I'm sure there's a few empty beds now."
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:36 pm

"Very well. I look forward to it." Mira said, excusing herself from the overseer and leading her companions off from the overseer's office. She looked forward to finally having some downtime, just her and her servants alone in a room that also didn't house kor'a'slugs, rebellious slaves and other tomb creatures looking for their blood. Upon reaching an emptied out dormitory she could claim, she made haste in hurrying her little convoy inside before slipping with herself and locking shut the door behind her.

"Finally all alone... in a nice comfy room, with nice comfy beds and total privacy..." As she mumbled the last portion, she shot a predatory gaze towards her two boy toys. "Which means, I can finally punish the two of you for your failures earlier! Didn't think I would forget, did you? I can't have my guard dogs failing to do their duties and getting a rewarded for it..." She prowled towards the two of them, crossing her arms. "Off with your clothes. Both of you. Yusef, since you went down first, you'll get yours first." She told him, jabbing her finger into his chest sharply, before gazing to Tretat. "You'll sit back and watch. All of it... Understand? If I catch you looking away, or doing anything other than patiently waiting your turn, you'll get something extra." She threatened darkly, although the dirty little grin growing across her features likely off set that. "Well? Off with the clothes! Tretat, go sit down, Yusef, kneel on that bed." The zabrak commanded, pointing in a stern manner.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 am

Your boy toys gulped at the predatory gaze, even as their cocks grew hard at the prospect of receiving their 'punishment'. Meshka watched in fascination as they hastily took their clothes off and got into position, awaiting whatever fate it was that you had in store for them. "L-Like this Mistress?" Yusef asks as he kneels upon the bed, looking very much like a chastised pup.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 pm

Mira snickered as she watched their cocks spring up like two flesh masts at her threat of punishment. If being punished got them that hard, she wondered what telling them she'd be rewarding them would do. Stalking towards the bed, Mira grinned just a bit. "Yes, just like that.. .. Keep being such a good boy and I might be lenient with you." She cooed soothingly. Slowly crawling up onto the bed, she reached both hands out to grip one of her lovely human toy's ass cheeks.

"You've got a nice ass, Yusef. Nice and firm, nicely shaped. The type of ass girls love to fondle and play with..." She trailed off, doing just that as she teased him with her skillful fingers, groping and kneading his bottom teasingly. She did like his ass.. it gave it naughty ideas. Wonderfully naughty ideas. Reaching to her belt, she pulled her lightsaber free from its clip. Its phallic shape, purposefully design no doubt, had interested her. She'd have to test just how well it fit the purposes she assumed it was made to fill. Raising it to her lips, she flipped it so the rounded tip faced her mouth, taking it up between her lips and sucking it lovingly, her eyes locking with Tretat's as she gave a mock blowjob to the saber.

But teasing him wasn't her goal. No, she had a punishment to deal out. Pulling it free from her mouth, she admired the slick object for a moment before reaching down to clip it onto her armor as a makeshift strap on, lubed up and ready. "Nice ass or not though... you went down like a bitch out there." She hissed, leaning in so her breath brushed along his ear. "So, isn't it fair for someone who fights like a bitch to be fucked like one?.." She asked, although she didn't much care for the answer. Her hands quickly landed on his back, pushing him forward onto all fours before hastily grabbing his hips and lining up her metallic cock with his tight little hole. Then, with one swift movement, she sheathed it inside of him, going slow enough to not do any serious harm and let her saliva make the journey easier while going hard enough to give him some pain as recompense for his failures.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Yusef shivered as you played with his ass, remaining quiet as he watched and waited for his punishment. His eyes widened when he saw you sucking upon the dildo-like handle of your saber, no doubt quickly getting an idea of what was about to happen. At least that meant he wasn't a stupid toy...Tretat also watched, guling again as his cock twitched visibly, making you wonder if he was looking forward to the punishment. Yusef for his part made no effort to stop you or protect himself, but he was shivering nervously as you attached it to your armor...the thing easily fitting into a proper place for it, almost as if it was meant to be placed there.

Knowing the creator of this armor...it probably was.

Yusef let out a yelp as you pushed the strap on into his virgin ass, groaning in pain somewhat as you made your way in. His cock jumped slightly, smearing pre on his stomach as it hardened a bit, and he panted as he tried to grow used to the foreign object now lodged inside his rectum. "M-Mistress..." He gasped, shuddering at the feeling as it seemed to actually throb within him, drawing on your lustful intentions. "I-I am sorry I f-failed you..."
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:24 pm

Mira grinned wickedly as her boy toy yelped and panted with her lightsaber now wedged up his ass. "Oh no, my pet, you've yet to begin to be sorry." She growled suggestively as she dug her nails into his hips. Wasting no time, she pulled her hips back and slamming into him once more. She began a good, solid pace of thrusting. Nice hard, slow thrusts that rocked her pet's body forward as she sheathed the slick fake cock into him over and over, pulling him into each of her rhythmic movements with her strong grip on his waistline so he really felt it going deep. With each passing moment, with each hard thrust and enticing jiggle from his plump behind, she ramped up the pace of her rough ass fucking. "How does it feel? The big bad sith getting fucked like a bitch while his friend looks on? Maybe I should've let those kor'a'slugs have their way with you, with how easy they pinned you down..." She taunted, the dominance she felt in this position just pushing her on to humiliate him.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:30 pm

He yelped with each thrust, his ass not used to being filled or used like this, but soon his yelps began to turn into moans, sounding almost girlish and only serving to drive your dominating mood as he stammered "I~It feels g~good Mistress...g~good but d~different...aahah <3" Tretat doesn't take his eyes off of Yusef's face, watching as his lips begin to form an 'o' shape with each moan he let out, while Meshka had already decided to strip, setting herself onto a chair and slowly toying with her intimate parts, moaning softly as the scene before her ratcheted her own arousal up.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:56 pm

"Oh? Maybe someone's more of a bitch than I thought... Might have to think of a new punishment for you... maybe some corporal punishment." Mira whispered sensually, bringing a hand back to give him a good smack on the ass and leave a print on his cheek. She quickened her thrusting, shaking him faster and faster as she began to really rail his ass now that he could take it. With how in control she felt it was no wonder why so many men wanted to take her from behind. It was empowering, plowing her horny little helper like no tomorrow. Listening to Meshka's soft moans, she smirked, looking towards the green skinned beauty. "Don't finish yourself off now, darling. You're getting some once these two have had their turns~"
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:23 am

Meshka lets out a whimper but nods her head, even as you hear Yusef letting out a needy whimper after the spank you just gave him. His ass is clenching down tightly on you, and you can feel his own lust rising rapidly through your connection with them. "~A~Ahaha...M~Mistress...feels...ssooo....goood~"
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:30 am

"Aww, is the little bitch gonna cum?" Mira purred teasingly, pushing the strap on into him harder and faster as he tightened around the metallic cock. "I bet I don't even have to touch it to make you blow... Just have to fuck your tight little ass like the little buttslut you are." She hissed, using the force to fuck him quicker than she could naturally, taking something from his and Tretat's playbook.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:47 am

When you add the force into it, you feel the dildo begin to glow with power, almost seeming to thicken and stretch a little bit, which with your increased fucking speed, is more than enough to send Yusef as he screams out "Y~Yes Mistress~ I~I'm your little b~buttslut!" His cock spasms mightily, shooting several thick jets of cum out onto the bed as she continues to rock back against the cock, his front dropping to the bed surface as you rail him even after he has cum.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Mira slowly wound down her thrusting as she heard her boy toy's seed splattering across the sheets below. As he collapsed to the bed, she slowly pulled the metallic cock from his ass with a 'pop', giving his bottom a good slap as she did so. She slowly crawled up the bed, reaching to affectionately run her fingers through his hair. "Sounds like someone made a real mess..." She purred, before gripping his hair roughly and using it to pull him into a kneel position. She then forced him down, rubbing his face into the puddle of cum that shot from him with such force. "Clean it up, you bitch." She growled, before looking toward Tretat and pointing to another one of the dorm's beds.

"I suggest you get up on that bed and assume the position, quickly. Maybe I'll be nice and won't make you lick all of your cum up when you blow if you do." She said, grinning just a bit as she forced Yusef to enjoy his own seed.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Yusef eagerly nodded, licking up the cum like a proper bitch, moaning at the taste as he radiated pleasure from being dominated in such a way. As it turns out, a quick look into his thoughts would reveal that he had always secretly been highly submissive, and that the few times he had been domineering had merely been a mask. He was meant to be a bitch, serving you.

Tretat nods, doing so quickly but not seeming to be looking forward to it as much despite the fact his cock is rock hard. You get the feeling its more because he doesn't like the idea of being fucked like a dog more than anything else.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Mira smirked as her second boytoy assumed the position. Making her way over to him with a simple sway in her hips, she got up onto the bed and crawled up behind him. Spitting down into the crack of his ass, she made sure to get her sticky saliva into his hole with her fingers before she lined up the metallic cock and mounted him. She jerked her hips roughly, shoving it into his lubed up hole and grabbing his waist so she could begin fucking him nice and hard. "You don't like this as much as Yusef, do you?" She asked in a soft purr, her hips clapping against his rear as she fucked him.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Tretat let out a grunt as you forced the saber dildo into his ass, shaking his head as he let out a few more grunts and groans. "N-No Mistress...I-I am not e-enjoying this as much as he did." He does slowly start to thrust back against you, perhaps figuring that doing so will help bring it to an end faster. The thought occurs to you that you could make Tretat enjoy this...turn him into an ass slut just like Yusef.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Mira thrust harder when he admitted to not liking it as much. "Good. This is a punishment, you're not supposed to like it." She hissed aggressively, rutting into him more quickly as she shoved him up and down the bed with the force of the thrusting. The thought occurred to her that she could break him in like Yusef... but part of her wanted him to remain aggressive, dominate even. As amazing as being in power was, she might want to be thrown down on the bed and fucked like a whore in the future and she couldn't do that if both her toys were entirely submissive... besides, the idea of 'punishing' him with this was a bit of a turn on. So she kept it up, fucking him like a bitch in heat and using the force to augment her speed. She did keep a weary eye for whenever he would get close, though. She had some plans for how she'd finish him off.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:18 pm

His groans and grunts became more frequent as you picked up the speed, the sound of flesh smacking against flesh music to your ears as you can sense him feeling ashamed that he failed you, accepting his punishment even as he finds himself wishing you'd just decided to fuck Yusef a second time. As the head of the dildo started to strike against his P-Spot, he let out a few moans, but more importantly, you noticed that he was beginning to draw close to his own orgasm.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:08 pm

Feeling her toy getting close to the edge, she snickered. "For someone who doesn't like being fucked like a bitch, you seem to be enjoying it enough to cum..." She taunted. Looking to Yusef, she gestured for him to come over. "But I'm sure a big, strong Sith like you won't cum from just getting fucked up the ass. You might need some help... Yusef, since you seem to love tasting cum so much, be a dear and help Tretat blow his big, sticky load..." She said, wondering how well he'd respond to having his friend's lips around his cock while she fucked him.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Yusef nodded like a good little bitch, soon joining the two of you on the bed and quickly moving to engulf Tretat's member in his mouth, who stared wide eyed in surprise before groaning, soon using the momentum from your own thrusts to thrust down his friends throat. "N~Not fair Mistress..." He mutters, getting even closer as she did indeed start to enjoy it, mostly against his own wishes.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:03 pm

"I never said I was going to play fair." Mira whispered, using the force to try and make the saber grow inside of him like she did with Yusef. She kept pounding his ass, making sure to run it along his prostate as she did so to push him over the edge. "Do it. You know you want to cum down his throat... I know he'll love it. I bet he's wanted to suck your big, hard cock for a looong time... Give your friend what he wants." She teased in a sultry tone, still reaming his ass.
The Blitz

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games