SWTOR: Breaking Chains [THEBLITZ]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SWTOR: Breaking Chains [THEBLITZ]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:15 am

The Blitz Wrote:Mira stared towards the holocron for a moment before turning her gaze to both Tretat and Yusef. She could feel their fear... she was almost hurt they assumed she would turn on them because an Overseer demanded it of her. She couldn't bring herself to end them, not at the behest of some stuffy Sith who failed to ascend to the rank of Lord. "I refuse to do it. I won't turn on somebody who has pledged their loyalty on me if they give me no reason to. It's that attitude, that treachery that's going to rot this Empire from the core one day. I won't do it." She declared, reaching to snag the holocron. If the Overseers would take issue with it, then they'd just have to bring their wrath down on her if they couldn't see her logic and the flaws in their philosophy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Paragon Lvl 0: 45/50
Tyrant Lvl 0: 0/50

Both Yusef and Tretat fall to their knees, relief flooding them even as you feel their guilt at having doubted you. "Forgive us Mistress...we were foolish to have been afraid you would hurt either of us." As you pocket the Holocron, they rise to their feet, looking at you as a wave of love and devotion wash over you, the two feelings mixing together and managing to arouse you somewhat as they say "We will forever be at your side Mistress, and we shall never doubt you again."
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:19 am

Feeling their love for her flowing into her through their bond, Mira flushed slightly. Their devotion was quite flattering if anything... their dedication was also quite arousing. She moved towards them, swaying her hips slightly as she approached. Pressing herself into Tretat's chest, she reached around to guide Yusef behind her so she could sandwich herself between her two boy toys. "Maybe you should prove how devoted you are..." She purrs in a seductive tone, gently gyrating her hips to rub her groin and ass against the both of them to egg them on.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:52 am

The Blitz Wrote:Feeling their love for her flowing into her through their bond, Mira flushed slightly. Their devotion was quite flattering if anything... their dedication was also quite arousing. She moved towards them, swaying her hips slightly as she approached. Pressing herself into Tretat's chest, she reached around to guide Yusef behind her so she could sandwich herself between her two boy toys. "Maybe you should prove how devoted you are..." She purrs in a seductive tone, gently gyrating her hips to rub her groin and ass against the both of them to egg them on.

The two of them groan, picking up on what you want rather quickly as their own members become engorged with lust. Meshka watches in fascination as the two of them quickly pull their cocks out, rubbing them against you as their hands gently rove over your body, kneading and squeezing you as they say "W~We'd be more than happy to prove that Misterss." Together, they quickly move to shift aside your lower armor...when the parts keeping them at bay from your lower holes slowly shimmers out of existence. Seems the armor knows what it is you are wanting right now.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Her armor's reaction was... interesting, to say the least, but it wasn't what was on her mind at the time. Letting out a series of lustful moans as her boy toys roamed her body with their hands, she whined slightly as she felt their cocks pressing up against her lower body. "Hnn.. fuck me. Fuck your mistress nice and hard... I want both holes stuffed with your thick, hard cocks..~" She purred, hoping to get them riled up enough to really give it to her. She locked her arms around Tretat's neck, lifting a leg to hook around his hip so his shaft couple aim itself up with her cunt, while Yusef's got a good angle on her asshole.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:28 pm

The Blitz Wrote:Her armor's reaction was... interesting, to say the least, but it wasn't what was on her mind at the time. Letting out a series of lustful moans as her boy toys roamed her body with their hands, she whined slightly as she felt their cocks pressing up against her lower body. "Hnn.. fuck me. Fuck your mistress nice and hard... I want both holes stuffed with your thick, hard cocks..~" She purred, hoping to get them riled up enough to really give it to her. She locked her arms around Tretat's neck, lifting a leg to hook around his hip so his shaft couple aim itself up with her cunt, while Yusef's got a good angle on her asshole.

And riled up they became, quickly abandoning all pretense and simply pushing their lengths inside of you, filling you nicely as they both take a moment to make sure their grip on you is firm and steady.

Then the fucking begins, both of them slamming in and out rapidly, giving you exactly what you were desiring as they timed their thrusts so as to be pumping into you at the exact same time. Their grunts and groans filled your ears as they looked at you, eyes full of equal amounts submission and lust.

Meshka stands off to the side, her cheeks blushing as one of her hands started to slowly slide down to her crotch, rubbing the area above her cunny as she slowly rubbed her own side.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:51 am

Mira gasped as they plunged into her, moaning like a whore as her two boy toys ravaged her slutty holes. "Yes! Oh, fuck, yes!~ Fill me up! Fill me all the way up!~" She cried out, submitting herself to their rough thrusting. She threw her head back, tilting it so she could take Yusef's lips in her own and explore his mouth with her tongue hotly while her arms gripped Tretat's head roughly and pulled it down between her bountiful tits. She locked both legs around his waist, suspended only by their strong arms and rough thrusting.

However, seeing from the corner of her eye that Meshka was toying with herself, she exercised what little focus she had left to try and raise the lust present in the slave girl with her newly found powers, to make her nice and wet while she stroked herself.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:47 pm

The Blitz Wrote:Mira gasped as they plunged into her, moaning like a whore as her two boy toys ravaged her slutty holes. "Yes! Oh, fuck, yes!~ Fill me up! Fill me all the way up!~" She cried out, submitting herself to their rough thrusting. She threw her head back, tilting it so she could take Yusef's lips in her own and explore his mouth with her tongue hotly while her arms gripped Tretat's head roughly and pulled it down between her bountiful tits. She locked both legs around his waist, suspended only by their strong arms and rough thrusting.
However, seeing from the corner of her eye that Meshka was toying with herself, she exercised what little focus she had left to try and raise the lust present in the slave girl with her newly found powers, to make her nice and wet while she stroked herself.

"W-We shall Mistress!" they cry out in unison as they continue roughly pounding into you, both your holes clinging to their cocks as they throb and milking them for all they're worth. You can feel their lust growing close to their limit, but they desperately hold back so as to give you the fucking you want.

Your powers also quickly got to work on Meshka, her cheeks flushing even more as she let out a long, slutty moan. She quickly slid to her feet, pushing her hand into her cunny and fucking herself with it, but the need she now felt wasn't going to be enough to sate her. Her eyes watched the three of you, transfixed as their cocks began to blur, the two using the force to enchance their thrusts.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Gasping and moaning between her two boy toys, Mira attempted once again to absorb the lust and pleasure the two of them were pumping into her to 'charge' herself up and make them last longer as she was sandwiched between the two lovely cocks. With Meshka trying to work herself off in the corner, the zabrak raised her hand towards the cute little miralian. Trying her best to keep focused, she released a wave of pink lightning to help stimulate her third little 'helper' while she was preoccupied being plowed by Yusef and Tretat.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:47 pm

The Blitz Wrote:Gasping and moaning between her two boy toys, Mira attempted once again to absorb the lust and pleasure the two of them were pumping into her to 'charge' herself up and make them last longer as she was sandwiched between the two lovely cocks. With Meshka trying to work herself off in the corner, the zabrak raised her hand towards the cute little miralian. Trying her best to keep focused, she released a wave of pink lightning to help stimulate her third little 'helper' while she was preoccupied being plowed by Yusef and Tretat.

25% Lust Power stored

For a split second, Meshka looks at you with a look of fear, and a brief mixture of betrayal, you suddenly being reminded that she hasn't seen you use this variant of the lightning before. However, once it strikes her, she lets out a scream of pleasure, her cunny squirting juices onto the floor as she quickly moves her second hand to her lower lips, fingers plunging in and out almost at a blur.

Meanwhile, Yusef and Tretat keep their own efforts up, working you ever closer to your own orgasm as you can feel them barely managing to keep themselves from blowing their loads in you this very instant.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:45 pm

"Don't you cum... don't you dare cum until I've done it first..." Mira hissed through her teeth as she tried to keep her moans down, gyrating her hips back and forth as her two boy toys reamed her. Feeling their cocks piercing her so deeply, rubbing her ass and pussy just right, she gripped Tretat's shoulders tightly as she felt herself losing control. It was merely a few more moments before she came, her juices squirting all over her zabraki lover as both her front and back doors clenched down and milked them for their cum, her moans and screams of passion joining the chorus in the chamber.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Your boy toys manage it, but just barely as seconds after you cum, they follow suit as their warm seed shoots in and paints your two holes white with their cum. As it would so happen, Meshka joins in on the family orgasm, a soundless scream coming from her mouth as she slumps down, head landing next to the three of you as she pants and shudders with the rest of you.

"M-Mistress..." Yusef begins, Tretat finishing his sentence a moment later as he says "W-We love you..."
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Mira chuckled tiredly when her servants proclaimed their love for her, leaning in to plant a soft, loving kiss on each of their lips. "I love you both too... my big, virile men." She purrs, slowly unwrapping herself from them and standing on wobbly, post-orgasm legs. Once she was certain she could stands, from broke free from their arms and trotted confidently towards Meshka. "You didn't get to have any of our fun... I'll make sure to repay you with some personal time later today~" She whispered huskily, reaching to help the spent mirialian to her feet.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:36 am

The Blitz Wrote:Mira chuckled tiredly when her servants proclaimed their love for her, leaning in to plant a soft, loving kiss on each of their lips. "I love you both too... my big, virile men." She purrs, slowly unwrapping herself from them and standing on wobbly, post-orgasm legs. Once she was certain she could stands, from broke free from their arms and trotted confidently towards Meshka. "You didn't get to have any of our fun... I'll make sure to repay you with some personal time later today~" She whispered huskily, reaching to help the spent mirialian to her feet.

Meshka shudders, letting out a needy purr as she said "T-Thank you Mistress...t-that would be very nice. I'm looking f~forward to it." As the others recover, your suit replaces the area around your lower holes, leaving them protected once more from any unwanted advances.

Today has been rather productive...gained new powers, a lightsaber and armor...even some loyal servants...it occurs to you that perhaps you might be able to proclaim to your overseer that you have far surpassed anything any other acolyte might have accomplished in these trials...perhaps you are ready to have a master of your own.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:14 am

With her lust sated for now and her love for her companions assured, Mira gestured for them to put their clothing back on. "We'll need to return to the academy and turn in this relic. I have a feeling they'll be just fine with me not harming you lovelies. With how far I've come in this tomb alone, they'll likely stick me with a master early." She told them, before departing for the exit with them hopefully in tow, bound for the Korriban Academy and her overseer's office, if she wasn't interrupted.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:31 am

The Blitz Wrote:With her lust sated for now and her love for her companions assured, Mira gestured for them to put their clothing back on. "We'll need to return to the academy and turn in this relic. I have a feeling they'll be just fine with me not harming you lovelies. With how far I've come in this tomb alone, they'll likely stick me with a master early." She told them, before departing for the exit with them hopefully in tow, bound for the Korriban Academy and her overseer's office, if she wasn't interrupted.

Except for some beasts that have repopulated some of the tomb, you have no additional trouble, soon stepping into the early evening air of Korriban as you see the academy entrance. A short trek later, and you enter your overseers office, the man raising an eyebrow as he sees your three companions, specifically the other acolytes. "I sense the death of one of the other acolytes on you...but I also sense much more. Tell me...what has transpired, and I may show leniancy to the fact that these two students stand before me still among the living."
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:45 am

(I'll use one of my paragons if I need it to pass some kind of diplomacy roll to keep him from harming them.)

Mira smiled confidently, something she herself was reasonably surprised with mere seconds after doing it. Before she'd have likely coward at the feet of a man like this... but now, now she had power. She would need to grovel like an animal no more. Even if he was her superior, she would not bow. "These two are bound to me. I'm unsure how exactly, but since I took that first artifact, they've followed me loyally, bent to my will and dedicated themselves to me entirely. I can feel them... a connection to them, through the force. It's like they're a part of me now." She told the overseer, figuring she'd need to explain their survival first so they might be spared. "To strike them down would be a waste. They wouldn't dare betray me. They're not so much acolytes anymore as they are my personal guard dogs... and what good Sith would put a dog down when it still has use?"

Hoping that was enough, she moved on to detail what had occurred in her most recent outing. "I fought my way through the tombs and found my way to some kind of... device in the ruins. A red engine, it was apparently called. It activated the device and it revealed to me the secret of Marka Ragnos' apprentice. Skills long lost to the ages, as well as this armor and this saber." She gestured to both as she spoke of them, before continuing on. "With the saber, I proceeded to cut down another acolyte who stood in my way to receive the holocron I was sent to retrieve. I also found this lovely little thing on my journey through the tombs. Slave that she is, I took her on as my own when her other master was slain. By the tomb's horrors. No point in wasting a useful pawn, yes?" She kept a smooth, confident demeanor as she spoke, secretly hoping it was good enough of an explanation for him.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:18 am

The overseer listened intently, an eyebrow quirking up when he heard the part about the Red Engine, recognition clear in his eyes at the name. He closes his eyes in thought when you finish, and you remain silent, your companions waiting with a bit of anxious worry as to what might happen.

Finally though, he begins to chuckle. "Well...I sensed promise within you...but I did not expect it to manifest itself so quickly. You must be destined for great things." He said, smirking as he opened his eyes and stepped forward. "I think you have more than proven yourself better than the other acolytes...not that it matters, since none of the others besides your two dogs there have returned. Combined with your other accomplishments, I believe it is fitting that I inform you that you are an Acolyte no more. There are two Masters who have expressed an interest in whoever passes the trials. I believe you met one already."
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:20 am

Mira perked up as she thought back to all the Sith she had come across. The only one that she could recall was the woman speaking to the old hag, whom she had delivered the tablet to. "I'm honored... but... do I really get to choose who my master is? Is there any kind of ceremony? When do I meet both of them formally?" She asked, rather unsure of the finer points of Sith culture thanks to her slave heritage and the hasty education she received before landing on Korriban.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:38 am

Do you happen to remember if I gave her a name?

The Overseer smirks as he says "Actually, you will not be choosing one...they will end up dueling to determine which one has the right to claim you as your apprentice. You will however get to meet them both...which I know from personal experience can be an excellent way to try and tilt the odds in favor of one or the other...if you so choose."
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:42 am

(Lady Rhashka)

"I suppose I should feel flattered. Two Sith Lords clashing for the honor of teaching me." Mira mused. She didn't remember much of the woman she had met, but she was curious as to who the second lord interested in her was. "When and where do I meet them before their duel?" She asked, quite excited in reality to officially speak with the two of them. Perhaps find out what they saw in he.
The Blitz

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games