Abyssal Capture (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Abyssal Capture (That Man)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Bismarck was watching out of the corner of her eye and Verniy Blushed and yelped in shock "W~Wo~ What are you~?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:58 am

"I am loving Verniy," Wo said matter of factly, as she leaned in to kiss and tease her some more. "Is there something wrong with that?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:19 am

Verniy Blushed more but shook her head, She was to embarrassed to do anything more than that, Bismarck was watching while swimming, Your Princess was egging you on quickly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Taking her orders literally, Wo began feeling up Veniy to the point where she knew the Fleet Girl would have an orgasm. Afterwards, she would pull out her own cock for Verniy to play with.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Verniy was moaning and gasping in pleasure wiggling in your hands until she came with a scream, after seeing you free your cock Verniy blushed and started to gently jack Wo off "D~Do you want to S~Show off for your Princess~?" She asked blushing darker.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games