Abyssal Capture (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Abyssal Capture (That Man)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:29 am

Verniy sighed in thought before going to the shallow side and getting in the water only up to her bust, She just moved a bit seeming to enjoy at least having a little exercise, "I can at least do this Wo-chan, Plus I like how the swim suit looks on you."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:51 am

After some consideration, Wo simply sighed and dipped herself into the water next to Verniy without saying anything, finding its cool waters very relaxing on both her body and her mind.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:52 am

Verniy smiled and hugged Wo "See I knew this would be good for you, it's something both Fleet and Abyssal girls like." She said with a cute grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Wo didn't respond to Verniy with words, as the content look on her face did most all of the talking for her. She just hoped that no one else came into here right now, as it was very peaceful for her.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:18 pm

No one bothers you at all, You and Verniy are free to have a fun relaxing time in the pull, in fact you feel your new feelings grow stronger as you spend time swimming with Verniy.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Wo tries to rationalize these growing feelings that she has for Verniy, but fails to come up with an adequate response to why. Instead, she just shrugs and then went and swam away from there.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:10 pm

it wasn't much longer until Your Princess walks in wearing her own swimsuit with Bismarck, they both froze and stared at you and Verniy.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:10 am

Wo didn't say anything in response to her arrival, as she instead decided to go slightly closer to Verniy and hold her. She was sure her Princess wouldn't do anything, but Bismarck was a bit of a wild card.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:23 am

Veniy sighed and smiled at you as did your Princess, Bismarck looked back and forth as her eyes widen "Already damn It took over two weeks until I was even ok with Princess here touching me let alone that."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:18 am

"You are pregnant?" Wo asked, as she looked at Bismarck's stomach, not entirely sure if she had seen a bulge on her or not. "If you are, it doesn't show very well at all."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:23 am

Verniy Blushed deeper and hid part way under water, Bismarck tripped in shock and almost fell and she would have if the Princess didn't grab her "D~Damn! You two work fast Princess hasn't touch me there only my butt!"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Suddenly, Wo blushed when she had realized that she had outpaced her Princess, and then ducked most of her head below the water in shame. She didn't say anything, but it was clear she had become embarrassed.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Both Bismarck and your Princess started laughing to themselves as they looked at you and Verniy who was doing the same thing you were "Y~You two look so cute~!" Bismarck said with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:55 pm

The words coming from Bismarck made Wo feel even more embarrassed than before, and she hid herself even deeper underwater in a vain attempt to have herself be forgotten.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Verniy Blushed and hugged you, pulling you out of the water and using you as a shield, Bismarck and your Princess still giggling slid into the water
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Now being forced to protect Verniy, Wo found enough courage to move next to her, and then move the whole group slightly towards the ladder. It wouldn't be enough for them to detect, but it still made her feel better.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Your Princess smiled at you and winked, You could also see a clear outline of her cock through her swimsuit now that the towel she had was out of the way, and the sight was making you lean into Verniy as your own cock started to harden at the sight.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Looking down at her hard cock, Wo pulls Verniy even closer to her than before, as she doesn't doubt that her Princess may suddenly decide to act on here urges against Bismarck.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Your Princess Smiles but you catch little motions as she moves around the pool little tells, she wants you to put on a show so that Bismarck would let herself get impregnated, She wants you to Fuck Verniy and fill her with cum while she and Bismarck watch, Verniy though still looked to embarrassed to even think of doing something like that, You notice though Verniy had a slightly bigger bulge than before too.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Deciding to follow her princess's orders as best she could, Wo reached over to Verniy and placed a deep kiss on her mouth. This was followed by her reaching over and playing with Verniy's body, "accidentally" pulling out her breasts for Bismarck to see.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games