Abyssal Capture (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Abyssal Capture (That Man)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:49 pm

So shrugged "Pretty Much but seeing as we were shot in the back by three or four Princesses and Demons...." She trailed off Clutching her side.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Immediately, Wo realized how much worse everything had just become with that news, and she even had to sit down to think about it.

"Do you think this has anything to do with that other Abyssal Girl?" Wo asked.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:40 pm

So shrugged "I don't know, I haven't found any info on the other girl besides the fact that the Fleet Girls think she's a mutation."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:31 pm

"That can't be a good thing then," Wo said sadly, just as she sat down to think better. "Well, how many of the other Girls have actually broken, or been broken? I...I don't think the Princess is thinking right now, so there is always that to worry about."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:38 pm

So Hummed "I think the Princess is just confused, The fleet girls saved her and treated her better than her Abyssal sisters, I keep having to beat the Ri-classes back in line, They seem to be testing what they can and can't do because there's so little Abyssal girls here, add to the fact that most Fleet girls don't understand our ways..."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:48 pm

"Then I guess that would be the worst thing then," Wo sighed, as she seemed to come to a conclusion. "So, if we make more Abyssal Girls, and tried to convert the castaways, would we be able to get out then?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Humming in thought So said "Maybe, but then we would have to deal with Fleet and Abyssal attacks because of other leaders hating our Princess."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:56 pm

"Not if our Princess were to dominate one of the other Princesses," Wo said plainly, as though it were the most logical thing for her to do. "Once she is dominated, then the girls under her will have to obey her, and the other Princesses would also have to at least respect her. It wouldn't do all that much for the Fleet Girls, but we'll be back on the right side."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:30 am

So shook her head "No you're not getting it, They worked together to attack her, I've never heard of that happening, sure we were all on the same side but we all did our own things, A few other Princesses actively teamed up to attack us."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:13 am

"Well then," Wo sighed, as she sat down and tried to contemplate this new news as best she could. "Then, are the Fleet Girls going to be our meat shield for until they attack then? If that's true, then that means they are only really interested in the unknown Abyssal Girl."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 am

So hummed "Well You see the Princess wants to stay here, and breed, She wants us to Mark any Girl we want and breed her as much as we can, she wants us to turn this into a hidden fortress have the Fleet Girls get more food and stuff while we use the inside to hide breed and get stronger."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:44 am

"That..." Wo says, as she is conflicted as to how much she wanted to escape right now verses how much she wanted to follow the Princess' orders. "I guess that is the best thing for us to do then. Shall we return to breeding them then?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:48 am

So nodded and started turning off the showers "Oh and Fleet girls like it if you act loving, though I'm starting to feel a bit. odd about Shima-chan." She said blushing.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:37 pm

"I think I already figured that part out," Wo admitted, as she stood up and walked back to the pool. "What about the rules about me having to be naked? I haven't really been out for that long, have I?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:11 pm

So shook her head "No but you're allowed to wear a swimsuit in the pool, they worry that if we don't we'll have sex in it and they don't like that." She said as she as she followed you, Both of you step out to see your Fleet Girls holding and kissing each other, not even realizing that you two had come back.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:21 pm

"Do you mean like with then?" Wo sighed, as she saw the two Fleet Girls making out. "I mean, should we even step in and help them, or should we just sit back and see where all of this is going to go?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:26 pm

They both hear you and blush before looking away from each other and you, Vernoy then said "We Weren't doing anything, we just wanted to become better kissers, we were worried you'd get bored with us." She then looked down feeling sad as she unknowingly touched her tummy, where Wo could definitely see the beginning of a bulge
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:30 am

"That is no problem to me," Wo found herself admitting, as she sat down next to Verniy. "I would, However, prefer if you would only do that with other Fleet Girls instead of Abyssal Girls though. I don't think it will happen, just please don't do it if offered."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:35 am

So took Shimakaze and walked away with her after throwing you a wink, Verniy Blushed and nodded "Ok Wo-chan if that's what you want," She paused Blushing more "U~Um do you want to swim now?" She asked unsure and awkward.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:20 am

"If you feel like you want to be swimming when pregnant, than Yes I would like to swim with you," Wo said, as the realization of what could happen if she couldn't swim when pregnant set in. "If not, then I will sit on the side by you."
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games