Abyssal Capture (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Abyssal Capture (That Man)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Wo Didn't remember what had happened not really, She remembered that she was cut off from her Fleet by a freak storm and then nothing, Waking up her head hurt bad and she couldn't see straight, she was vaguely aware that she was on a bed and that she had nothing except some sort of collar on, She could also barely see a shape of someone sitting on a chair.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Abyssal Capture (That Man)

Postby that man » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:21 pm

With a massive pain all over her body, Wo slowly woke up and tried to take in her surroundings. When she felt the collar on her neck, she gave it a couple of tentative pulls, as she as tried to take stock of her body...that is, until she noticed that there was someone looking at her. After realizing this, she stopped and tried to figure out who exactly it was.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:26 pm

The Collar doesn't move at all and stays Firmly on Wo's neck, "Ah you're Awake." She heard the girl say "Good, I'm Hibi-- Verniy, Can you speak?" She asked as Wo's vision cleared enough for her to see a Fleet Girl Destroyer (http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Hibiki) sitting there looking at her "Also stop pulling at the collar or it will hurt."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Instantly realizing what had happened to her, Wo pulled back as far as she could from the Fleet Girl and fixed a glare on it. At the same time, she was scanning for anything she could use to improve her current position, mainly, some sort of weapon or even an angle for her to escape out of this room.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Verniy Raised an Eyebrow as Wo moved but didn't stop her, Wo couldn't see any way out except a window that showed they were really high up and no weapons either besides what Verniy had on her "It appears That Wo-Class Abyssal Girls are idiotic and incapable of Speech." She said while writing on a Clip board "I recommend you sit back down in bed Wo-Chan." She said lightly.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Wo simply glared back at the Fleet Girl, but realizing that the only weapons were on the Fleet Girl, and the fact they had her like this, meant that they knew exactly what she was. Angrily, Wo sat back down on the bed, still remaining silent, as she also grabbed her sheets from the bed to cover herself with.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Verniy Rolled her eyes She then sighed "The collar around your neck is there to make sure you obey, If you disobey a direct order from me, You get shocked, Assault someone for no reason you get shocked, wander to far you get shocked, mess with it you get shocked, please me and it makes you feel good though, So if you want to enjoy yourself obey me and make me happy." Taking a breath she said "Now I will not force you to do to much and no other fleet gets to order you around or touch you in any way you don't like." She informed before asking "Will you please show me your crotch this is not an order but a request I wish to see if Abyssal Girls Rally have male genitale along with female."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:49 pm

For a moment, Wo hesitates at the order, clearly being used to having it be the other way around and having her force Fleet Girls to show themselves. Still, she blushes deeply and slowly opened her legs and lifted the blankets, revealing to the Fleet Girl the truth of what high ranking Abyssal Girls privates are like.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Verniy Blinked at the rather impressive dick in between Wo-Chan's legs, Frowning in thought and looking a little annoyed Verniy asked "Can you really not speak at all?" With a huff.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Wo gave the Fleet Girl a look which essential said that she could talk to her, but was in no mood to do so. She still kept her legs open for her to stare at, and tried to ignore the fact that her face was still blushing over the fact she was being ordered around.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Sighing Verniy said "Please point at what is the most sensitive to you out of all your pleasure areas."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Quietly, Wo continued staring at the Fleet Girl, not really sure if she should follow her orders or not. For right now, she decides to, as her left hand slowly works its way down her body and then spreads open her pussy. She also begins to blush even more, giving her an oddly tsundre look.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Verniy looked closer and nodded before writing something on her clipboard "That's a very cute pussy you should be proud of it." She said with a smile as she patted Wo-chan's head "Now are you a virgin? You can shake your head."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Wo pouted over her being patted like this, and quickly covered herself with the blankets. Not even bothering to hide it, Wo shakes her head in a no fashion, and then looks at Verniy with another look asking if she had a greater goal in mind with all of this, or if she was just torturing her.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Verniy Giggled and kissed Wo lightly on the lips, With a small smile she stood up "Are you hungry? We can go get some food if you want."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Only half expecting this to happen, Wo nodded in response, before looking down again at her naked body, then looking back at Verniy, asking without words to have some clothes on before eating. It was also clear she didn't care if she did have clothes, so long as she could bring the blanket with.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Verniy shook her head "Sorry for the first month you aren't aloud any clothes outside of my room, you have to be naked."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Deciding that satisfying her hunger was better for her to do than putting on her clothes, Wo nodded and let the blanket drop as she stood up. She did also try covering her private parts, but suspected that there were going to be some sort of bindings or cuffs soon.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:58 pm

Verniy Sighed and shook her head, She walked over to a wall and wiped her hand down it making a seem appear and open up to a door "Come on then." She said holding out her hand.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:10 pm

Staring down at her hand, and after several seconds of staring, Wo held out her left hand to grab the one offered. At the same time, Wo still tried to at least cover her breasts with the other arm, as she figured that covering her lower regions would invite more looks and leers.
that man

Next

Return to Private Games