High Fantasy 1- The Chosen [THEBLITZ]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

High Fantasy 1- The Chosen [THEBLITZ]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:18 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

NAME: Aren Atdther
RACE: Human
APPEARANCE:Image
BIO: Birthed in a small village on the outskirts of Revor, a primarily human kingdom full of fertile lands and forests, Aren spent much of his youth like many boys upon the peasantry; on his uncle's farm. Having been left with his father's sister by the man himself, he grew up regaled by tales of his father's bravery. A mercenary by trade, his only known parent was rarely around for the lad growing up. Whenever he did return however, he normally came home sporting a new battle scar, a sack of coin and a story from the front lines of battle itself. Inspired by his father, Aren made plans to leave his family's farm upon his journey into manhood. Receiving tutelage in the arts of war from his good old dad whenever he was on leave from his company, Aren forged himself into a proficient warrior.

Shortly after turning eighteen years of age and several delays in leaving home later, Aren received word one day. His father's company had been scattered while on an assignment in the western reaches of Gaia, besieged by dark creatures and cut down. Unwilling to believe the news, Aren impulsively threw together his gear, kisses his aunt goodbye and departed his small hometown for the west, in search of glory, gold and most importantly, the whereabouts of his father.

Stats: 30 points to spend, 10 points max

STR: 8
DEX: 4
CON: 8
INT: 3
WIS: 2
CHA: 5

High Fantasy 1- The Chosen

The world of Gaia is living in dark times... creatures of darkness have risen from their pits deep within the earth, and now rise forth to plague the noble kingdoms that rule the land. Seer's and priests claim that this is because a new evil has arisen and sealed away the Five Guardians of Gaia, breaking the barrier that kept them at bay.

However, there is some hope. A prophecy porclaims that a hero will rise up to save the world from this darkness, release the five guardians, and bring peace back to the land.

The only question is...who that hero shall be.

Your father's last known whereabouts are on the sub-continent to the west, connected to the continent of Bavess on which Revor rules (mostly). Getting there by land would take too long, so you are heading for one of the main port cities to take a boat to the Dukedom of Halos, which is a realm that has sometimes been enemies of Revor.

The nearest port is roughly two days away. Your village has helped by giving you supplies, and they are giving you a tearful goodbye, wishing you luck and that you bring your father and the others who were also from your village home.
Kuragari

Re: High Fantasy 1- The Chosen [THEBLITZ]

Postby The Blitz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Hefting the sack of supplies his village so graciously donated to him Aren took a deep breathe. He stiffened his lip and set off from the outskirts of the sleepy hamlet down the main dirt road. According to the maps he had consulted prior to leaving his house in the morning, the road would take him on a fairly linear path to the port city where he'd depart Revor. Having never really left the village before, the moment the mainly fields belonging to his home town began to fade away and grasslands took over the view on either side of the road he felt a sense of... pride. As terrible the circumstances and as regretful he was to leave behind all he'd ever known, he was off on his own.

Of course, he had heard many tales of banditry, mainly from his uncle who had tried to sway him from leaving in the days leading up to his departure. He wasn't sure how much caution the warnings warranted, but the mercenary-to-be kept his sword hand close to his weapon and his eyes peeled for any disturbances on the path.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:19 pm

The Blitz Wrote:Hefting the sack of supplies his village so graciously donated to him Aren took a deep breathe. He stiffened his lip and set off from the outskirts of the sleepy hamlet down the main dirt road. According to the maps he had consulted prior to leaving his house in the morning, the road would take him on a fairly linear path to the port city where he'd depart Revor. Having never really left the village before, the moment the mainly fields belonging to his home town began to fade away and grasslands took over the view on either side of the road he felt a sense of... pride. As terrible the circumstances and as regretful he was to leave behind all he'd ever known, he was off on his own.

Of course, he had heard many tales of banditry, mainly from his uncle who had tried to sway him from leaving in the days leading up to his departure. He wasn't sure how much caution the warnings warranted, but the mercenary-to-be kept his sword hand close to his weapon and his eyes peeled for any disturbances on the path.

(GM Encounter-6.)

As you head down the road, you keep your wits about you, and it's the only thing that saves you when a Bandit's arrow just misses your head as you hear it whistling through the air. Ducking down, you see three bandits pop out of the tall grass, looking at you as they licked their lips in anticipation of their next payday. You note that one of them appears to be a woman.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Aren growled as he ducked into the grass, grasping his sword and pulling it from its scabbard. Three on one were not exactly the best odds, but he doubted he could outrun them and hiding in the grass would only turn it into a man hunt. He'd need to test his steel against them. Rising up from the grass, he unlatched the buckler off his back and raised it to block any arrows while he charged forward, steel gripped tight and looking to swing at one of the bandits, particularly the bow wielder. He did notice the women among them and while he wasn't wild with the idea, it was him or her and he wasn't going to lose a fight for the sake of chivalry.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:31 pm

The Blitz Wrote:Aren growled as he ducked into the grass, grasping his sword and pulling it from its scabbard. Three on one were not exactly the best odds, but he doubted he could outrun them and hiding in the grass would only turn it into a man hunt. He'd need to test his steel against them. Rising up from the grass, he unlatched the buckler off his back and raised it to block any arrows while he charged forward, steel gripped tight and looking to swing at one of the bandits, particularly the bow wielder. He did notice the women among them and while he wasn't wild with the idea, it was him or her and he wasn't going to lose a fight for the sake of chivalry.

(GM Roll-14+4=18)

You easily block the next arrow sent your way, and rushing forward you end the threat from that enemy with a stab to the chest. Quickly pulling your blade free, you whirl and use your sword and shield to deflect the strikes of the girl, who is baring her teeth in an angry scowl as she leaps back to avoid a counter attack. During the moment she was close to you, you got a better view of her perky breasts, though its not enough to distract you from the other bandit who is trying to circle around to backstab you.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:41 pm

Satisfied with his first take down, Aren forced himself to focus on the fight over the luscious tits bouncing around before him. Attractive or not, he wouldn't let the girl distract him. Seeing their plan, Aren quickly attempted to push forward and bash the girl with his shield, hoping to knock her on her back so he could swing around and engage the other bandit with his sword and shield without having to worry about getting back stabbed.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:53 pm

The Blitz Wrote:Satisfied with his first take down, Aren forced himself to focus on the fight over the luscious tits bouncing around before him. Attractive or not, he wouldn't let the girl distract him. Seeing their plan, Aren quickly attempted to push forward and bash the girl with his shield, hoping to knock her on her back so he could swing around and engage the other bandit with his sword and shield without having to worry about getting back stabbed.

(GM Roll-12+4=16)

Your plan works, as it seems the girl didn't expect you to try something like that. She lets out a grunt as she falls backwards, dropping the ground as her nose bleeds a bit. It looks a tad crooked from the impact, but she doesn't look like she's getting up immediately.

The other bandit is easily dispatched, since he makes the mistake of running towards you rather than slinking, and therefore its no effort to twist your sword around and impale him upon it. With him taken care of...that just leaves the girl.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:06 pm

With the immediate threat dispatched, Aren spun on his heel and pointed his blade towards the downed female. "Throw your weapons down." He demanded, slowly closing the gap towards her. He wasn't in the business of killing a helpless combatant, so provided she would surrender peacefully, he'd have to let her escape. Not without some form of reprimand, though. "Get every scrap of gold you have on you and toss it towards me as well. I might consider letting you go if you do."
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:14 pm

The Blitz Wrote:With the immediate threat dispatched, Aren spun on his heel and pointed his blade towards the downed female. "Throw your weapons down." He demanded, slowly closing the gap towards her. He wasn't in the business of killing a helpless combatant, so provided she would surrender peacefully, he'd have to let her escape. Not without some form of reprimand, though. "Get every scrap of gold you have on you and toss it towards me as well. I might consider letting you go if you do."

She recovers enough to see and hear your demands, and seeing the fate of her companions, a defeated look crosses her face as she tosses her daggers aside...though she doesn't hand you any gold. "Ya want gold you can take it off them. They won't need it anyways."
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Narrowing his eyes, Aren jabbed his sword at her threateningly. "I intend on taking their gold. But I want yours first." He demanded once again, trying to make it clear she had very little choice in the matter if she wanted to leave with all her limbs in tact. In truth, he wasn't going to hurt her unless she pulled something, but he couldn't appear soft before some highwayman... woman. Highwaywoman. "Last warning, toss the gold over."
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:20 pm

The Blitz Wrote:Narrowing his eyes, Aren jabbed his sword at her threateningly. "I intend on taking their gold. But I want yours first." He demanded once again, trying to make it clear she had very little choice in the matter if she wanted to leave with all her limbs in tact. In truth, he wasn't going to hurt her unless she pulled something, but he couldn't appear soft before some highwayman... woman. Highwaywoman. "Last warning, toss the gold over."

(GM Roll-4+4=8)

She looks you in the eye, remaining defiant. "I ain't giving you a penny of my gold...only got five on me anyways, are ya that hard up for coin?" She pulls out her coin pouch, rattling and and revealing that it is indeed rather empty given its size. She attaches it back to her belt, not looking your way.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:22 pm

"You're not in a position to argue!" Aren snapped, rather irritated she would look him in the eye and deny him a request at sword point. Scowling, he stepped towards her and made a swing at her leg, turning the blade so the blunt side would hit her if it managed to connect. He just wanted cause a little pain, after all, not cut off her limb.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:34 pm

The Blitz Wrote:"You're not in a position to argue!" Aren snapped, rather irritated she would look him in the eye and deny him a request at sword point. Scowling, he stepped towards her and made a swing at her leg, turning the blade so the blunt side would hit her if it managed to connect. He just wanted cause a little pain, after all, not cut off her limb.

She shut her eyes tight, expecting to be sliced, but when she yelped from the impact of the blade, feeling a strike rather than a slash or stab, she opened her eyes and frowned. "What was that supposed to be Mister, a love-tap? That's certainly not gonna get my last coins in your pockets."
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:40 pm

"It's called mercy." Aren spat. Getting irate with the sassy bandit, he attempted to once again smack her with his shield like a playground bully. If he was successful in it, he would make haste snagging her coins and most importantly, her daggers before he went about looting her two fallen comrades.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:50 pm

The Blitz Wrote:"It's called mercy." Aren spat. Getting irate with the sassy bandit, he attempted to once again smack her with his shield like a playground bully. If he was successful in it, he would make haste snagging her coins and most importantly, her daggers before he went about looting her two fallen comrades.

(GM Roll-6+4=10)

You move to do so, but she rolls aside...however, in so doing, her dagger catches on the string of her top, and when she rolls back to her feet, her bra was already falling away, revealing her breasts for all the world to see. She blinked, looking down, before quickly moving to cover them up with her hands. "H-Hey! Look what ya made me do!"
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:59 pm

Glancing at the girl as she rolled to her feet, Aren's eyes couldn't help but drift to the tits on display. His cheeks colored slightly and when her hands covered them up, he snapped himself off of his chance raised his blade high... the metal one, in his hand. Not the other one, which might've been stirring below his belt. "I didn't make you do anything! Just give me your gold!" He shouted, flabbergasted by how difficult it was to just get a few coins out of somebody. Why was she a bandit if he was this hard- it. If it was this hard.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:09 pm

The Blitz Wrote:Glancing at the girl as she rolled to her feet, Aren's eyes couldn't help but drift to the tits on display. His cheeks colored slightly and when her hands covered them up, he snapped himself off of his chance raised his blade high... the metal one, in his hand. Not the other one, which might've been stirring below his belt. "I didn't make you do anything! Just give me your gold!" He shouted, flabbergasted by how difficult it was to just get a few coins out of somebody. Why was she a bandit if he was this hard- it. If it was this hard.

"Yes you did! If ya hadn't tried to bash my face in again, I wouldn't rolled and snapped my top off!" She said, face starting to turn a bit red, especially after her eyes, for a single second, glanced down to your crotch. "And there's no way I'm handing over my last coins to ya! Ya can take my buddies coins and whatever else they have on them if your that loot needy!"
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:18 am

"If you hadn't tried to murder me for my stuff, your tits would still be covered!" Aren retorted grumpily, trying his best to conceal the large tent forming in his pants. He cursed himself for being swayed by the bandit's perky breasts, but he was quite pent up and if they had met under better circumstances, he might've tried his luck with her. "Now give me your coins or I'll impale you on my co- my sword! Impale you with my sword!" He spouted, flustering even further.
The Blitz

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:03 am

The Blitz Wrote:"If you hadn't tried to murder me for my stuff, your tits would still be covered!" Aren retorted grumpily, trying his best to conceal the large tent forming in his pants. He cursed himself for being swayed by the bandit's perky breasts, but he was quite pent up and if they had met under better circumstances, he might've tried his luck with her. "Now give me your coins or I'll impale you on my co- my sword! Impale you with my sword!" He spouted, flustering even further.

Unfortunately... the thief catches what you were planning on saying. She glances about warily and then, looking down, says "L-Listen pal... i-if you promise not try and take my gold... y-you can do what you want with me. B-But only once!" Her eyes briefly look towards your growing bulge, cheeks beginning to tint red.
Kuragari

Postby The Blitz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:54 am

Hearing her request, Aren let out a long sigh. As much as he would have loved to bury his cock between her legs, he couldn't. Not like this. He might've been angry but he wasn't going to exchange sexual favors for five gold coins. Sheathing his sword, the male grumbled to himself for a moment before speaking. "Keep your gold and go. I better not see you trying to rob people on this road again though!"
The Blitz

Next

Return to Private Games