Artisan of Beauty (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Artisan of Beauty (eaenidu)

Postby Riptide » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:31 pm

You find that Johnny is in the workshop, not saying anything. He leaves when he sees you without a word.
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Huffing darkly Aestus went around gathering metal and rather than using tools used her own hands to craft her art, Her art while still being beautiful looked dark, twisted and full of hate, wicked weapons filled with blood lust, Swords and spears made to carve and rip and tear, her rage at the lingering feeling of Athena Boys touching her powered her the hateful Beauty of her works, Shield depicting tortures from the fields of Punishment, Statues of cruel and angry moments from Greek myths, she worked herself without rest until almost a four hours later she passed out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:02 am

(Will 28)
You dream of fucking Athena with your horse cock in her pussy. She is sucking on a troll cock from the front. You cum inside her, and see time speed up as she gives birth your child. Athena cried in pain as your baby is born. You wake up in the morning.
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:08 am

Aestus Slowly woke up and looked around herself, her head hurting and the rage from last night having left her, Made her wonder what happened and where she was, she usually had a tighter control over herself so waking up after a black out rage was odd for her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 pm

You are still in the workshop, all of your twisted creations spread across the floor. Mary immediately speaks to you through your mind.
"We have a big issue! The Athena boys I temporarily changed back to male are gone!"
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Aestus Groaned "And now you see why I had the right to be pissed!" Huffing she asked "Do you have any friends that could track and kill them?"
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:58 pm

"I could get Jersey on the case. Thank me he is in town."
Mary pauses for a moment.
"I told my men not to target your siblings. All of them swore to you, right?"
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Aestus Rolled her eyes "Any that didn't before did when we took over, I made everyone swear that night even made the others reswear their oaths."
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Mary seems to be interrogating you, sounding afraid that you might have missed something.
"What about that Johnny boy, I've never seen you around him outside the cabin as group or at dinner. Are you sure he swore?"
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Aestus hummed "Was he in camp that night? I had everyone gathered, remember?"
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Mary sounds shocked.
"He was there. I didn't think much of it at the time, but he looked shocked, and slipped away with some campers. I thought they fled the camp, but I could have sworn I've seen him around."
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Aestus huffed annoyed "And why are you asking me about him?"
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Mary yells at you frantically.
"I thought you swore him in already! I thought he was swearing the campers in private! This is not good, we may have had a traitor this whole time."
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Aestus blinked "So one traitor? So what? everyone else swore to me so what's the big deal? If they betrayed me they would die."
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm

"You don't understand, I think he rounded up those Athena boys. Athena boys who still have a vendetta against you."
Riptide

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:17 pm

"Who die if they betray me, They have to obey and be loyal, or die a mortal can't break an oath on the Styx."
eaenidu

Postby Riptide » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:16 am

You feel a tingling in your brain, and Mary yells at you angrily.
"You never got him to swore! He's been wandering around here this whole time! Find him, and either get him to swear or kill him! He might not know we know yet."
Riptide

Previous

Return to Private Games