Hijinks in the Office [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Hijinks in the Office [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:24 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Katharine Korpson

Pic: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/244/0/a/secretary_by_karanak-d48irtr.jpg

Bio: Kat was always the top of her class the best of the best and she was proud she got work at a fancy corporation sure it's as a secretary but you had to start somewhere right, So She showed up fresh faced and happy to begin work, She just hoped no one did anything she was a virgin and she heard that some people bother office girl's

You have been hired by Intelligista INC, a large tech firm that has been rising up of late. You are currently the secretary of some low level manager around the 5th floor, but if you work hard, you should be able to advance even higher! You head inside, riding the elevator to the top and stepping out into a room with desks and tables where others are busy working away. The door to your bosses room lies just ahead.
Kuragari

Re: Hijinks in the Office [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:28 pm

Kat knocks on the Door "Sir reporting I'm for my first day of work?" She called as she entered and looked around.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:08 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Kat knocks on the Door "Sir I'm reporting for my first day of work?" She called as she entered and looked around.

The man, who is a slightly heavyset man with a brown receding hairline, looks up to you. His expression is initially angry, but then his eyes look you over...paying special attention to your legs and chest, it turns to a more amicable one.

"Ah, hello there young lady. You must be Miss Korpson. Come in come in, please sit down, get...comfortable." He moves over to close the door, though he makes a brief bellow at a worker who is, so he claims, slacking off to get it together. He closes the door, turning to you and gracing you with what you assume is meant to be a charming smile. "Would you care for something to drink Miss Korpson?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Kat smiled her best smile back "That would be lovely sir thank you." She said thinking she would need something to calm down.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:50 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Kat smiled her best smile back "That would be lovely sir thank you." She said thinking she would need something to calm down.

He moves over to a cabinet, preparing some drinks for the two of you. He brings a glass of green colored liquor over to you, holding a similar glass himself as he leaned against his desk. "I am your boss, Josef Hendriks. You however, can call me Josef." He says, sipping his drink as he lets his eyes roam over you again.

Taking a sip of your own drink, you find it to taste vaguely of sour apples. Must be a flavored drink. There's a hint of something else...but you figure its just aftertaste.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Kat Blinks at the taste but continues to sip it "Ok Josef, I guess you can call me Kat then," She took another sip "What is this by the way?" She asked as she continued to drink.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:21 am

eaenidu Wrote:Kat Blinks at the taste but continues to sip it "Ok Josef, I guess you can call me Kat then," She took another sip "What is this by the way?" She asked as she continued to drink.

"Hmm...Kat. What a lovely name for a lovely girl." Josef purrs, watching as you drink. As you ask about it, you start to feel a bit dizzy for a moment...and a tad warm. "Oh, its just some Green Apple Vodka, I hope its not too strong for you."

You start to take more notice of how his eyes are looking at you, and you get an odd tingling along the back of your spine as he does so. "So, is this your first time working as a Secretary? Or do you have any...experience?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:57 am

Kat shook her head drinking a little more "Ah no I'm sorry I don't have any experience at all," Kat felt a little warm and tried to get more comfortable, She unknowingly spread her legs a little and let him peak up her skirt without realizing it, "I plan on going back to school, college at some point to Major in business but I wanted to see how it really worked a little bit first." She finished her glass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:27 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Kat shook her head drinking a little more "Ah no I'm sorry I don't have any experience at all," Kat felt a little warm and tried to get more comfortable, She unknowingly spread her legs a little and let him peak up her skirt without realizing it, "I plan on going back to school, college at some point to Major in business but I wanted to see how it really worked a little bit first." She finished her glass.

When your legs spread open, his eyes seem to quickly become focused on that part of your party as you continue to feel warm and a little dizzy. "Ah, well you've got plenty to learn then. I'm sure you'll be able to handle all of the responsibilities that come to your desk." Josef says, finally pulling his eyes away from your panties and to your face as he takes another sip as well. "Would you like to know what one of them is?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Kat Hummed "Can I have some more first?" She asked after getting a refill and downing it all she nods to Josef "Ok whats is it?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:33 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Kat Hummed "Can I have some more first?" She asked after getting a refill and downing it all she nods to Josef "Ok whats is it?"

Josef's smile widens at this, quickly moving to refill your glass as warmth begins to gather in a few spots...specifically your crotch and breasts. Your skin is really tingling now as you take another sip, and Josef decides now is the time to make his move.

"Well, as my secretary, its your responsibility to take care of this bad boy when he gets all excited." He says, unzipping his pants and pulling out a fat, seven inch cock that is already drooling pre-cum as it grows hard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Feeling a little tipsy and not in her right mind Kat gulps all the rest of her drink and asks "That'sh a part of mys job, how I do it?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:50 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Feeling a little tipsy and not in her right mind Kat gulps all the rest of her drink and asks "That'sh a part of mys job, how I do it?"

If the smile on Josef's face gets any wider, your certain his jaw will break. "Oh, well there's many ways to take care of that...but right now, why don't you come sit on your knee's, and start sucking on my friend here. I'm sure you'll do fine."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:53 pm

She nods and stumbles up and over to him before dropping to her knees and sloppily kissing licking and sucking it, though she does make up for that with eagerness to please and do good at her job.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:03 pm

eaenidu Wrote:She nods and stumbles up and over to him before dropping to her knees and sloppily kissing licking and sucking it, though she does make up for that with eagerness to please and do good at her job.

Josef doesn't seem bothered by your sloppiness as he puts a reassuring but firm hand on your head, guiding you and giving you the tips you need to find his 'sweet spots' as you get to work. "Oohh...such a hot, warm mouth...you'll do alright." He runs his hand through your hair a bit as the warmth in you grows a bit more. The lewdness of what your doing, working in combination with the alcohol, seems to be working to get you rather hot under the collar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Reaching under her skirt Kat moved her panties to the side and began to finger herself as she took more and more of Josef's cock into her mouth sucking and slurping lewdly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:42 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Reaching under her skirt Kat moved her panties to the side and began to finger herself as she took more and more of Josef's cock into her mouth sucking and slurping lewdly.

When he see's you fingering at your own pussy, he pulls you off, smirking down at you as his eyes flash with lust. "Bend that sexy secretary ass of yours over my desk...I wanna fuck you from behind."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Kat obeyed without even thinking about it the vodka and heat in her body making her want to do anything to get off, Bending over she lifted her skirt and shook her ass for her boss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:59 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Kat obeyed without even thinking about it the vodka and heat in her body making her want to do anything to get off, Bending over she lifted her skirt and shook her ass for her boss.

He takes a moment to appreciate the sight before him, giving your ass a firm squeeze and a smack as he says "Ahh...I'm gonna have to thank god...for giving me such a sluttly secretary." He rubs his fat member between your ass cheeks for a moment, then presses the head against your cunt and begins to slowly push inside of you, spreading you more than a more regular cock would have, but leaving you feeling very full.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Kat Moaned lewdly in pleasure her firm but generous ass jiggling after her boss smacked it, her moans became louder as he entered her pussy.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games