Shadow of Mordor (MASigma )

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Shadow of Mordor (MASigma )

Postby BlueLight » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:07 pm

(I need feed back on the combat system. Writing this in Word made it seem more complex than it should so if something is confusing point it out.)

MASigma Wrote:Name: Alana Kaliburn
Race: Half-Elf
Background: The daughter of a forbidden coupling, her father was an elf who abandoned the human woman who had "Ensnared his heart" after learning she was with child, her mother in turn wanted nothing to do with Alana and tossed her to whomever would take her... and in time Alana found her only choice of survival was to become a warrior on the wall, a boring life but one where she could become strong and handle herself. Of course, no one expected the Uruk's to suddenly attack, but she would prove herself against them.
Kinks: Bondage, forced, Rape, being dominated , teasing, black mailed, sexy clothing, toys, sexual favors, gangbang, orgy, straight, Yuri, BDSM, being enslaved, exhibitionism, forced exposure, tentacles, bestiality, Insects, Anthros, being impregnated, being drenched in cum or similar liquids, blackmail, Mind-control, Deepthroat, Light-Vore
Turn-offs: Gore, Scat, Yaoi, Heavy-Vore
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Alana Kaliburn life has dealt you a harsh beginning hand she has made the most of it! so far

You grew up on the streets doing anything to survive for your first 10 years. When you were 10 the city guards finally caught you and a large portion of your gang. You personally were taken in by a Lord Dyddry of Gondor. You lived under his roof his roof for 11 years and raised as a house hold savant. You’re original duties were as apprentice of the cook.
As you grew so did your strength and elven blood. You were brought along with the masters for their hunts in the country, which allowed you to learn practical skills. During this time you were tutored by the master’s guide, a ranger by the name of Blenyc. Through him you learned about herbs, and their effects on the body along with proper usage of weapons. As your teenage years came to be, you were made a house hold body guard risking life and limb for your savior and his family. You protected your master more than once as creatures from darkness tried to take his life. You removal from your masters house happened when his son made a pass at you, trying to rilal you up, and tease you. The ploy worked but what he didn’t count on was your period. The resulting fight or argument resulted with the master’s son breaking his arm, and you being kicked out of your home.
The black gate wasn’t your only option for employment but it was one of the easiest. A servant without a letter on recommendation likely means they were of poor quality, and the fact your trade was a body guard, one could not avoid the thought that you failed your last.

Your life at the Black Gate is short lived; how long you’ve been there I cannot say nor I can I comment on how you were treated. Right now there is an attack elf maiden, and you must defend your post less you allow the forces of Mordor to regain the gate.

There are 5 Uruk-hai attacking you with murder in their eyes and blood in their teeth. Your only objective is to live, however you do this is up to you.
3(#1,2,3) Uruk-hai have standard gear. Def>10; counter > 15; Att > 15; HP = 5
1(#4) Uruk-hai has cruel looking shepherd’s hook. Def>10; counter > 15; Att > 15; HP = 5. If target rolls 20 on hit, you’re tripped and completely exposed to your possible orc captors.
1(#5) Uruk-hai has a wooden shield Def>10 +5(shield HP= 3); counter > 15; Att > 15; HP = 5. He and one other orc gain +5 shield so long as he still has the shield. If shield still wielded, and attack hit above Def without shield but below or equal Def with shield can be damaged by damage modifier amount.

You are given 5 actions to queue on your turn. These are your current possible actions
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Attempt to run! [D20 rolled, if greater than their att or def, they stay with you. Run in a random direction, jump on walls, attempt to escape. If this fails you can still queue more actions up]
Attack! [Select target then Roll a D20, if the result is higher Def number, target is hit, and roll D6 for damage. ]
Change target [Same as attack, but can only be used when changing target. Increases damage modifier by +1; max +1 against flesh but overall modifier still grows. Modifier lost miss target. ]
Surrender [beg for your pitiful life and hope they don’t kill you! Or at the very least act like you give up and stab them in the back when they least expect it]
Strike sexy pose [… this is stupid! Why in the ring’s name would you do this!]
Other [If you can come up with an action I didn’t list, then you can try it. I suggest you have backup increase it’s not accepted. ]
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: Shadow of Mordor (MASigma )

Postby MASigma » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Alana cursed her luck, being stuck in such a point where five Uruk scum were in her way, leaving her uncertain if she'd come out of this alive, still the best thing she knew to do in this case was to take out the small fry as soon as possible. With this in mind, she rushed at the three basic Uruk's, figuring they'd be easy to cut through and then she could focus on the remaining two. However many times it takes, she moved to strike down the three sneering but weaker creatures.

(All five actions will be to attack the three Uruk's, when one drops change target to attack the next)
MASigma

Postby BlueLight » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:03 pm

(Well first attempt with the system and it failed gloriously! Either the player will need to be buffed or the enemies debuffed.

You find your opening and attack always moving. 1,2,3... 4 times you hit the first orc killing him (#1 hit once for 5 damage.). Hopefully you'd be able to press your advantage if you can call it that. You continue to wail on your next opponent (#2 hit once for 2 +1mod damage) who staggers back. Now comes the pain, as the other three orcs strike out aganist you. #5 bashes you with his shield, dazing you (2 damage) as #3 strikes at your chest winding you as your armor likely saves your life (6 damage) but now there is a big gashing hole where the creature hit going so far as cutting in chain in your chain mail. The last attack was done by #4 as he hooked around you leg and brought you tumbling to the ground (5 damage)

Your right now defenseless and at the mercy of the orcs. How do you want to proceed? Best case they'll kill you, worst case they'll torture for the rest of your life, turning you into something like them. You do feel one grabbing your hair but he hasn't tugged on it yet. The others are closing in on you.

(Combat has ended. I doubt you can do much with this post, sorry.)
BlueLight

Postby MASigma » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:31 pm

(lol, systems like this will take some practice)

Knowing she'd rather go out fighting and dying, she keeps her grip on her sword tight, swinging upon the one holding her hair, hoping to get him off of her before she'd force herself to her feet and follow-up, hoping to take him down as well. She would not fall so easily, she'd kill as many of these wretched monsters before she fell.
MASigma

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:37 am

(I'm not sure if i should be disturbed with myself!)
Your slash attempts to strike down your attacker, ends with the blade of your sword entering the flesh of another orcs hand as he grabs it open handed. Black blood of death leak down the blade and this monster moves his head and licks his own blood then he grabbed the sword tightly and rips it out of your hands. His hand reaches reaches for your chain mail grab your left breast through the cut squeezing the breast. The chain mail is positioned by this last action so that your breast are sticking out from the cut. This orc who dare touch your badges of maiden hood moved his disgusting mouth to you right breast and started sucking on it then biting. Another orc started to toy with your nether region poking and prodding with his fingers and even entering you giving you a feeling of something nearly getting released, like the water to a dam but you can't exactly say what it is. The sensation is over wheeling to some degree but you're able keep lucid unless you'd rather just hide in emotions and not think what these creatures will do to you. Another orc grabs your lower jaw forcing you mouth open and starts to kiss you and touching your tongue with his own disgusting organ.

You feel a yank finally and your head is pulled away.
"Would you look at this! Girly is a little elfy! I'll get promoted to this!"
"me all promoted?!"
"Your to stupid to get promoted! Quick pick her up, the witch doctor will want to see her."

You are soon picked up and a gag placed in your mouth. Try as you might, you couldn't struggle out of the grip of two orcs. You are able to see clearly that darken sky, that seems filled with nothing but evil, and to the ground where nothing grows. Slaves hammer against rock unable to help you. As your group moves through a base/city/strong hold of some description, you noticed women and green stains near the crotch of their clothing. This in it self looked bad but you were an elf; not a human. You were sure history would repeat itself.

"We brought you an elf maybe the only elf on the black gate!" the orc that captured you states to a figure warped and changed by Surons magic. The face was that of a human but strangely disfigured.
"Place her on the table, tie her limbs and leave!" the voice says.
You feel yourself placed on a rock table, with your feet tied down to the table but your hands tied separately to two hooks in the air with a bloodied rag that seems to be well used.
The human walks to you with a tray of tools likely to be used on you.
"Now my dear, i was told their was a healthy half elf working on the wall, you wouldn't by chance of this warrior; maybe a boyfriend? And before we start, just for the record, how old are you." he says giving chills how cold he is acting like torture is a run of the mill activity. I'd suggest telling him all he wishes to know.

(Hopefully the railroaded story should be done in 5 post or less... i hope! I hope it get lighter in tone... Please tell me i didn't scare you off!!!)
BlueLight

Postby MASigma » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:27 pm

(It's fine, lol, I figured it'd start off in this manner anyways so it worked out in the end)

She was too weak, having been humiliated she could only be glad the fact she was half-elf saved her for some reason, as she was sure they were going to rape and kill her, yet now she wondered if she was just going to be killed. She was now bound and at their mercy, though unsure just what the hell was going on, Alana looked to the strange human, wondering why such a warrior was with orcs of all creatures... his question made her glare," I-I'm 23... and I'm the only damn half-elf around the wall", she told him, quite sure one of the orcs would offer that information up anyways, she took her chance to spit up at his face," Do your worst!", she threatened, refusing to tell him anything more.
MASigma

Postby BlueLight » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:36 pm

The man stood there for a moment, emotion not showing on his face but his movements seemed more slowed and restrained like he was holding in anger as he wiped your spit off your face.
"How pleasant that you just so happen... to have such strange linage my dear. How quaint that you're perfect for our lord Sauron plan!" He said grabbing a nasty looking knife.
He pushes your forehead down with his left hand inciting some ancient spell from ages long lost. After he's over and you start to feel dizzy, you feel the knife stabbed suddenly in your chest.
--
The chest is still aching, but now you're some where new. All around you you see the world as if in through a lens of white. It's as if everything is lit up, and light itself is shadow. You feel a hand rubbing against your belly and it hums such a lovely and sweet sound. You can't help but feel like a small child as you lay here. The are staring into the ceiling.
"Rest, your injuries haven't healed , you're tired, rest now!" the voice says lulling you to sleep.
--
When you wake again, you are looking at your legs but you see to pair this time, and a hand in slowly, and sensually moving up and down your inner leg. The exatra hand and feat belong to a elf that you are currently laying on.
The hand moved to your stoach and starts to move up and down a brand new scar. The scar is directly where the orcs cut through your chain mail, you likely didn't notice the injury before.
"Young maiden, are you awake" The gental voice asks you. You feel a hand brush down the side of your head, down your body, and slowly moves to your inner leg moving up and down it.
This right hand looks exactly like the last except it has a ring decorated with gold leaves from a planet you've never seen if it even exist.
BlueLight

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:41 am

As she came too, recalling how she died, only to recall the strange voice, she flushed as she found her legs being sensually touched, trying to pull away as she noticed the elf, only to find herself barely able to move," I-I'm awake... stop... stop touching me like that", she begged, feeling dizzy and tingly... it was so weird. She noticed the scar, wondering how she could possibly be alive after what happened. Still, the wandering hand continued to make her feel strange, the form of what could have been a handsome elf before her making her shudder as she wonders what he wants from her," P-Please... don't"
MASigma

Postby BlueLight » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:10 pm

"Aren't i allow to touch what ever i want. I did save you after all. Do you feel in the least you owe me something!" the figure said moving it's hands to your breast as it squeezes your melons just a bit. "Doesn't this feel good maiden? Don't you want to feel more sensations like this?" he says as one of his fingers from each hands starts to simulate your tits.
"On a scale of one to ten how good does this feel?" the voice says as you it's tongue going up and down your right ear, touching it's sensitive curves.
BlueLight

Return to Private Games