Kriegsmarine madachen (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Kriegsmarine madachen (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:17 am

"No no, it's not that, Sister Bismarck!" Ha-chan tried to defend herself. "It's just, they are talking about for if you have broken up and want another boyfriend or girlfriend. Or, even if your relationship starts to die down for some reason, and how to keep it alive."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:22 am

Bismarck blinked and nodded slowly "Ok I think I get it." She said before yawning and hugging Ha-chan, Still sleepy she picked up her new girlfriend and carried her bridal style back to Bismarck's own room, To sleepy to care she stripped and got into bed pulling Ha-chan with her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:55 am

The whole time this is going on, Ha-chan simply gives Bismarck a blushing look of confusion, as she apparently doesn't know how to react to this, so she just takes it as best she can, given her situation now. The same goes for in the bedroom, as she tries not to look at Bismarck's naked body.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:01 am

Bismarck took Ha-chan's clothes except her underwear off and threw them out of bed before cuddling her girlfriend mumbling and telling her "My nightmares are better the more skin I feel..." Before she quickly went to sleep spooning her new girlfriend.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:34 pm

"I see, Sister Bismarck," Ha-chan lied, just as she stayed almost perfectly still for being held by Bismarck. "Umm, does that mean you have often slept with other people like this? And did you remember to set an alarm or something for tomorrow morning?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Bismarck yawned and snuggled into Ha-Chan "O~Only Max and Lebe when they got really bad, both of them wake me up if my automatic doesn't."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:00 pm

"I see," Ha-chan smiled, as she snuggled back against Bismarck for some more comfort. "I...well, this is still a fun thing for us to do...could, could we try this again sometime?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Bismarck mumbled "Every nig....." She tailed off finally falling asleep and holding Ha-chan tighter.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:19 am

Bismarck's dreams tonight were the same as always at first, but then they devolved into something even worse than normal. Images of the Abyssal Girls tortured through her mind, and even worse, she saw images of the countless other Fleet Girls who could never be saved. As Bismarck struggled against her captor's, she finally laid her eyes on the one whinged tried to steal her virginity lining herself up with a sadistic grin on her face.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:30 am

Bismack Gasped and screamed in rage and fear and hate, an odd mix of raw emotion as she desperately sought out her sisters, her admiral, anyone to protect her, then like always the memory faded as she forgot what happened only that she woke up in the ocean and had virginity intact and this waking up like always, all she had to do was wait for it to happen.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:22 am

Bismarck couldn't find anyone to help, and she could almost hear her old Admiral laughing at her for her failure to escape. Still, Bismarck found a small flaw in the Abyssal Girl's defense, an incredibly small and limited hole of opportunity that she would have to act on in a moment if she wanted to escape, least of all, stay pure.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:31 am

Bismarck was confused, T~The dream never lasted this long, it was never this bad! She Blacked out by now what was happening! She should be in the ocean not still here! Panicking blindly Bismarck Screamed at the top of her lungs remembering how Abyssals seemed to dislike loud piercing sounds as she fought against whatever held her, Her panic giving her strength.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Bismarck's attack stunned the Abyssal Girl long enough for her to shove it off, and begin to make it so it's too damaged to follow-

"Sister Bismarck!" Bismarck vaguely heard from underneath her, the Abyssal almost sounding like..
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:40 pm

Bismarck turned in shock wondering why the Abyssal had that voice, Her mind was filled with fear and confusion.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

As Bismarck's mine suddenly started to clear, she found herself on top of a horribly scared Ha-chan who was on the brink of crying as she tried to stop Bismarck's assault.

"Sister Bismarck, please stop!" She begged.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Bismarck was shuddering in Fear as she looked at her sister "I~I," She spoke haltingly as she said "S, So Sorry." She leaned down and rest her head against Ha-chan as her body shuddered in fear and the cold sweat soaked her clothes.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:35 pm

"It...it's OK Sister Bismarck..." Ha-chan tried to smile, as she also just managed to catch her breath, and look at anything in the room other than her. "I...I...I...I should help you get dressed and ready for your mission, right? Yeah, let me go get you some food while you get dressed."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Bismarck looked sadly down at Ha-chan "I~I'm so sorry Sister, I~It was different, it didn't cut out where it was suppose to...." She trailed off shivering in fear.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 pm

"I understand, Sister Bismarck," Ha-chan rushes, as she starts to head out the door. "I'll just go get your food now-"

Opening the door revealed her Admiral about to knock at the door, surprised at exactly was going on, and even more so about Bismarck's concerned state.

"Ha-chan?" The Admiral asked, as she rushed past her. "Bismarck, what just happened?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:18 pm

Bismarck seeing her Admiral Blanked her face out as she stood and saluted him still completely naked "Sorry Sir a Night terror that didn't end as normal Sir." She carefully kept her face blank even as her body continued to shiver lightly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games