Beach Bummer (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Beach Bummer (Soru)

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:52 am

Tyler, a rabbit wearing his blue swim trunks, is spending time at the beach with his fox friend, Vixen, the rabbit is just way to excited to jump into the water. "Hey! Vixen! Ya coming?" He shouts out, he is just too eager to get going.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Re: Beach Bummer (Soru)

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:56 am

Vixen giggles a bit as she takes off her towel to show her two piece bikini. "I am. Just keep calm would ya?" She runs towards the water and jumps in with Tyler. The fox anthro sighs as she comes up from the water and starts to swim around.
Soru

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:02 am

Tyler had never really seen so much of Vixen before, he actually started to pitch a tent in his trunks. Looking down he blushed and apologized. The waves were starting to come out. Tyler started jump and be pushed back. "Hey, wanna join me?" He asked.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:06 am

Vixen doesn't notice the tent forming in his shorts as she enjoys the water. "Sure. Let me just get over there." She swims over to him to join him in the water where the waves were.
Soru

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:09 am

The waves were suddenly getting stronger... Tyler got worried so he headed back, but he felt something slip from his legs... ((It's getting kind of late... so sorry if the quality's not where you like it.))
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:15 am

(It's fine. Though they can be a bit longer at least.)

Vixen tries to swim back as well, the water starting to pull on her swimsuit a bit as she swims towards the shore.
Soru

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:17 am

Tyler notices that Vixen is having trouble swimming over. Since he was unknowingly free of anything restraining, he could easily help her. "Are you alright? If not, grab my hand!" He says, holding his hand out. however he could start to feel a riptide forming... "Hurry!"
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:20 am

Vixen nods and tries to reach for him, ignoring the tugs on her swim wear and trying to reach her rabbit friend. "I think I c-can make it." She says as she tries to swim against the current.
Soru

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:23 am

Tyler manages to close the gap and grip tight... "Now, let's get going!" The two start to fight against the current, although Tyler felt a tug from Vixen. "Are you caught on something?" He asked.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:27 am

"I don't know. M-Maybe?" She swims hard and tries to feel around for ground underneath her as she tries to move forward to the shore. "Almost there..."
Soru

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:32 am

"Can you break free from it?" Tyler asked.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:33 am

Vixen nods and lunges herself forward to break free from whatever had a hold on her and towards the shoreline.
Soru

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:34 am

"Are you good? Do you know what was stopping you?" He asked, as they approached shore, the water level receded, giving Vixen quite a view...
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:36 am

"N-no, I don't but I think I'm okay." Vixen looks up and blushes when she looks up, seeing that his swimsuit was gone. She looks down at herself to see if she was still in her bikini.
Soru

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:43 am

Once they arrive on shore, Tyler gets up, a bit tired from the fight, and looks around to see if Vixen was okay. "Hey, you al-" He sees that Vixen lost her swimsuit in the surf, and his bunny-maker, which was usually averaged sized, but was now small from shrinkage, stood on end. His face happened to turn a deep red and he just stared in silence.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:46 am

Vixen covers herself and blushes deeply. She looks around for her towel but sees that it was missing. "D-Did you bring any spare cloths or towel?" She asks as she tries not to look down at his waist.
Soru

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:33 pm

"Wait, your towel's gone!?" Tyler yelled. He began to panic and looked for his towel when he realized that he lost his trunks... too bad he was as hard as a rock now. The rabbit frantically searched for his towel, but it was nowhere to be found, and their clothes... gone too. "Um... whatever Plan B we had... someone pilfered it..." (Stupid kids...) He thought. "Hope you didn't have anything valuable in the bag."
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Vixen couldn't help but look at her rabbit friend's hard cock, blushing a bit as she does. She looks around for their stuff but finds nothing. "No, just a couple things for here since we were just swimming today." She answers him. "H-How do we get back?" She asks while covering her crotch and large breasts with her arms and hands.
Soru

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:11 pm

"We're gonna have to get back on foot..." Tyler said. "Problem is, we could arrested... or worse." The rabbit wasn't covering himself since something like that was going to be quite difficult to hide.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Vixen's eyes keep glancing at his cock, making her blush more. "Al-Alright. We better get moving then." She says as she gets up and starts walking ahead, trying to stay hidden as she does.
Soru

Next

Return to Private Games