Priestly Trial [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Priestly Trial [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:14 am

Humming in thought Diara Slowly went over to where Bu and Zio were and listened to them talk without letting them know she was awake if she could.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:27 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Humming in thought Diara Slowly went over to where Bu and Zio were and listened to them talk without letting them know she was awake if she could.

It took a bit of effort, in part because you had to shield your mental presence as well as stealthily approach them without being noticed.

"Is Mamma always so h-o-r-n-y?" Bu asked, tilting her head as she briefly glanced at Zio's tentacle cocks.

"Mmm...well, she's been horny ever since she birthed me, but it seems almost insatiable now. But thanks to the rest of you being around...well...she'll be able to have all the fun she could want to have, without me losing control again..." You feel a great deal of shame and sadness from Zio at this, she still seems to be upset about how far she went in fucking you silly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:33 pm

Diara glared as she got behind Zio and quickly latched onto her, shoving her tongue up Zio's ass and wiggling it around.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:53 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Diara glared as she got behind Zio and quickly latched onto her, shoving her tongue up Zio's ass and wiggling it around.

Zio yelped as your tongue went up her ass, and she nearly jumped were it not for the fact you were holding her down. "M-Mamma! W-What are you doing?" Her tentacle cocks quickly begin to harden in response to your wriggling tongue, but she looks more surprised than aroused.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:55 pm

Diara Pulled back and frowned "Stop beating yourself up I'm the one who caused you to lose control, it wasn't your fault."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:45 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Diara Pulled back and frowned "Stop beating yourself up I'm the one who caused you to lose control, it wasn't your fault."

Zio figdets under your gaze, not seeming willing to do so. "But Mamma, I should have tried harder to get you to calm down. It was just as much my fault as yours."
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games