Fire Emblem: Reawakening [that man]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fire Emblem: Reawakening [that man]

Postby Sanaki » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:36 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

World_Map.jpg

In ages past, the Fell Dragon sought to bring ruin upon the world. Wielding the Falchion sword, gifted to him by the Divine Dragon, man vanquished and sealed away the Fell Dragon. In the present era, the kingdoms of Ylisse and Plegia, who worship the Divine Dragon and Fell Dragon respectively, have a strained relationship, which could shatter at any moment. Fearing his nation’s safety, Chrom, the prince of Ylisse, leads the Shepherds to keep his nation at peace.

One of the few members of the Shepherds is the princess of Ylisse: Lissa the youngest in the family and a cleric by nature you've been part of the group ever since the it was formed, of course it took constant pestering and pleading with both your brother Chrom the leader and the family's sworn protector Frederick to even let you join in the first place, luckily as always you got your way and as such you are one of the oldest members, ever since you've joined you've mainly been on patrol wandering fields, occasionally a group of bandits and thieves would attack a small village and you'd aid your friends healing their injuries for them but ultimately remaining on the side lines.

As another day begins you can expect the same of course, however it seems little strange to be waking up by yourself, normally either Chrom or Frederick would be pounding on your door ordering to wake up and get ready for the morning patrol, yet utter silence filled the castle walls, seems you've woken up early today and judging by the lack of noise you're probably up before any of the housekeepers if you wanted to get up to any mischief now was the time, perhaps give Chrom a good scare as revenge for all those times he woke you up, maybe even your sister Emmeryn the beloved Exalt is up who knows, though it was certainly tiring to be up so early, your soft sheets and comfy bed seem so inviting so early, sleep or rise, either way the morning and the day are yours to seize as you begin another day as the princess of Ylisse and invaluable member of the Shepherds.
Sanaki

Re: Fire Emblem: Reawakening [that man]

Postby that man » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:38 pm

"I'm up already," Lissa yawned, having imagined that her brother was at the door, before turning over, and adding, "I just need a few more minutes..."

When the expected knocking at the door, or bursting in, did not materialize, Lissa became a little curious, then added, "I mean it! If you don't come in to wake me up, I'm going to sleep in all day!"

Still, the expected reprisal did not occur, beginning to irritate Loads, who threatened, "who knows? Maybe if someone doesn't come into my room to wake me up right now, then I'll accidentally fall into a cursed sleep, where the only one who can wake me up is a handsome prince, who doesn't wet his bed!"

Lissa waited a grand total of five seconds after her last threat and, when she was once again met with silence, she threw off her covers, stormed to the door, yanked it open, and berated, "do you honestly think your trick to get me out of bed on my own will work?!"

At this point, Lissa realized that there was no one at her door and, after she cautiously poked her head out, she confirmed that no one was around. Then again, it was still on the dark side of things, so maybe neither of them were up yet... the mere thought of this brought as smile to Lissa's face, as she slowly closed the door behind her, and than tiptoed over to Chrom's room, after obtaining a bowl and water first.
that man

Postby Sanaki » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:49 am

You easily sneak about the castle halls the early morning light coming through the windows being sufficient enough to see with as you navigate your way through the empty halls, even in the middle of the day these halls would more often than not be devoid of any life save for the occasional maid of course, twisting through the maze-like corridors you retrieve a bowlful of water from the kitchen, seems not even the morning cooks had arrived just yet but judging from the sun it won't be long before the come in and begin making breakfast for everyone.

Twisting through the halls again you reach your brother's door and quietly tiptoe in making sure the door softly shuts behind you, inside your brother's clothes practically cover the floor with his closet clearly not in use, the only set clothes properly hung were the ones he was required to wear when meeting officials, off to the side his writing desk is covered in stacks of papers pretty much ready to fall at a moment's notice, his other personal items lay haphazardly on the floor or in a clutter on a nearby desk, how he manages to function is beyond anyone's comprehensions but sooner or later Frederick is bound to stumble upon all this and clean it up, moving up to the bed you see your brother sprawled out on his bed snoring loudly as the sheets of his bed only cover a third of him.
Sanaki

Postby that man » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:50 pm

"Wow, I even woke up before the kitchen staff," Lissa smiled, axis she filled up her bowl. "hmmm. Big brother is going to 'love' my wake up call then!"

Sneaking through the halls as quietly as possible, Lissa eventually became concerned after not seeing anyone, including a maid for her to "explain" what was going on. Still, Loads didn't stop in her plan, and all of her concern instantly melted away when she clicked Chrom's door behind her.

"It almost looks like big brother had a guest in here last night," Lissa thought, as she picked her way across the room. "If that's true, then this will be the perfect thing to wake him up!"

"Oh, big brother!" Lissa quietly sang, before holding the bowl over his exposed body. "It's time for you to wake up!"
that man

Postby Sanaki » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:15 pm

As quietly sing for your brother to wake up you see his eyes open just a bit before snapping wide open as he realizes just what is about to happen to him a free hand flying up from his sheets touches the bowl causing either you or him, as he clumsily tries to grab the bowl, to pour water onto him, as soon as the water makes contact with his skin he goes still, paralyzed with shock, as the water completely soaks not only his body but a majority of his bed on the side he was sleeping on, he remains completely silent for a few seconds before glaring at you, "Lissa" him growling your name is all the warning you get before he lunges for you
(Roll for grab=10)
However maybe because of the initial shock from being doused in water or maybe you're just in-tune with your brother but you manage to barely avoid his attempt to grab you, throwing his covers aside he springs from his bed still soaked to the bone, you also notice due to the water his underwear is clinging tightly to his body with the water weighing it down, outlining every detail of his body though the prince seems to fail to notice this, too overcome with a thirst for revenge to care to much of his appearance "I'm so going to get you back for that" he mutters as he stares you down, seems like he is serious.
Sanaki

Postby that man » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:27 pm

"I was just waking you up, big brother," Lissa "pleaded", as she could barely contain herself. "I was just trying to be nice to you."

While talking, Lissa kept a close eye on the amount of distance between her, chrom, and the door, making sure that there was just enough between them all not to arouse any suspicion, but still be enough for her to escape. At the same time, she also wanted to see just how far she could push him before she had to run.

"I woke up early, and decided that I would be nice and wake you up," Loads explained, still staying ready to run if need be. "I remember all the times you had woke me up, and couldn't stop but think of how I should go about waking you up, since I had heard that it was a hard thing to do. Then, I realized that I should go with water for two reasons: the first was that it would wake you up, the second is that it would help explain why your bed was wet!"
that man

Postby Sanaki » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:06 am

"Yeah nice my foot, i don't think dumping water on me in the middle of my sleep should count as 'nice' Lissa" he retorts none to pleased with the fact he is still dripping wet, with a sigh of annoyance he creeps closer obviously still bent on grabbing you for whatever reason, he has yet to notice your glances to the door and seems to watching you more than anything.

As you further try to explain your actions to your brother he seems a little dumbfounded "I'm not THAT hard to wake up am i? regardless Frederick would've woken me up in a better fashion than that, and he certainly would have waited till a have decent hour to-" as he tries to argue your points something clicks in his head "why would i need to explain why my bed is wet?" it takes a couple seconds till it finally clicks in again just what you're referring to making the prince grow absolutely livid with you "You're spreading those rumors again aren't you!?" he doesn't hesitate a second more to charge you again.
(GM roll for grab=6)

As a surprise to absolutely no one he fucks up, tripping on his own strewn about clothing he nearly falls on you but with a quick side-step you dodge the oaf as he lands face-first into another pile of his clothes you were almost tempted to shout 'Timber!' as he tripped, with a growl he starts getting up again, seems he isn't giving up the chase but you could still poke and prod him a little more though if that happens he may never stop giving chase.
Sanaki

Postby that man » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Lissa panicked a little early when Chrom charged her, so she found herself in the hallway a bit earlier than she would have hoped to have been. At the same time, it was hard for Lissa not to stop and launch when she saw Chrom's "graceful" fall, and it encouraged her to prod him a little more, while still slowly making her way to where most every one else had their rooms.

"Big brother, don't get mad with me," Lissa "apologized" as best she could, while still making her slow advance to everyone else. "I wasn't trying to be mean to you with those rumours, big brother. They just asked me what it would be like to sleep with you, so I simply told them the truth: Big Brother drools in his sleep, Big Brother likes to hog all the blankets, Big Brother snores really loudly, and Big Brother still wets his bed at night.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Big Brother," Lissa continued, knowing full well that every girl Chrom talked to knew his secret. "But please, understand that I didn't do any of this to harm you. They just asked me for the truth about Big Brother, and when I told them that 'big brother makes me wet when I sleep with him', they all gave me weird looks, so I had to explain what i meant for Big Brother's sake!"
that man

Postby Sanaki » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:53 pm

His face falls as he listens to just what you tell to about every girl you ever met, a slow look of horror coming upon as his jaw drops to the floor just before it zips right back up as he shouts at the top of his lungs "L-Lissa!? just what are you telling them!? y-you know that's not true, more importantly you're a princess! you can't go around making stuff like that up and who are these girls asking what it's like to sleep with me!?" if his voice wasn't indication enough he is starting to panic at the notion of his 'secret' being spread throughout the land.

(Gm roll for grab=20)
From his prone position he practically launches himself up and at you already up on his feet and reaching for you a bit too fast for you to keep up with to dodge, just enough time for him to grab your shoulders, spin you, cover your mouth with his hand, and wrap a arm around your waist dragging you back to his room with almost no noise out of you, a surprising amount of dexterity and speed even for your brother, throwing you inside he slams the door behind him, an almost manic look in his eyes with his breath coming in pants he pins you to the ground "Now, Lissa, you're going to tell me EVERYTHING you said to all those girls, every.little.thing you said about me, then, you are going to help me figure out a way to reverse those rumors spreading about me, or else, or else, i don't know what i'll do, if those rumors continue to spread, i'll never get married." he is clearly still panicking as he looks down at you, struggling, talking, shouting for help, all are possible since you notice that it should be time for everyone to be getting up, though it's clear you are running out of time.
Sanaki

Postby that man » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:39 am

"I only told-," Lissa began, before Chrom's hand and arms shut her up.

"Oh no!" Lissa began to panic, though she didn't really fight back against her brother for fear of making things worse. "He is so going to kill me if I told him it was Sumia who asked what he was like! I...I'm going to have to stall until someone comes to check in on him!"

When Lissa was pinned to the ground, she had a look of complete terror as she stared into Chrom's eyes which lead her to fully believe that she was about to die for going too far. Barely holding back her tears, Lissa told Chrom everything she had told the Girls; but, she told it all in such a long and drawn out way, adding in as many insignificant praising details as she could to deflate his anger, and also constantly neglecting to mention who exactly each of the girls was. Lissa also threw in some self deprevating comments in the hope of calming him down more, and also added in numerous tear filled apologies.
that man

Postby Sanaki » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:09 am

As you finally begin filling him in on exactly what it is you've been saying to anyone who asked his expression grows more grim with the clear realization that he is going to be receiving some very odd looks till these rumors blow over or are fixed, though his enraged demeanor seems to fade as you throw in some compliments about him, but his quelled anger quickly turns to worry as you move on to the defeatist insults about yourself, any remnant of his anger seems to vanish in an instant clearly upset that he made his own sister like this and as you go into your tear-filled apologies it soon becomes the reverse of the previous situation with him trying to settle you down hastily apologizing on how he shouldn't have snapped like that or been so rough with you.

It seems everything is about to be resolved peacefully before a rather loud, urgent, knock comes from beyond the door "Milord? is everything alright!? i heard shouting and your door slamming, i'm coming in!" the voice is obviously Frederick's, if there was ever a man that could outdo a worrying nanny it was him, his level of over-protectiveness was near suffocating, before either of can utter a word he barges in only to be utterly shocked at the sight of Chrom pinning you against the ground with tears in your eyes, after a moment of hesitation Frederick easily pulls Chrom off you and smiles down at you "if you would excuse us-" "Frederick it's not what it seems" Chrom is desperately trying to defuse the situation but a sharp glare from the knight shuts him up "As i was saying, if you would excuse us we have some things to discuss please return to your room and get some rest" he gestures towards the door still holding unto Chrom with one hand.
Sanaki

Postby that man » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:06 pm

"Thank you Fredrick," Lissa bows, still wiping the tears from her eyes, as she walks out of the room. "I...I hope you can talk with big brother...but please, know that it wasn't his fault...I will close the doors behind me then."

After closing the doors behind her, Lissa takes a second to listen in on what Fredrick and Chrom were going to talk about, as it wouldn't really matter if it was just going to be strategy, but could be worse if it was about the bed as Lissa was sure he had at least heard about them, and would see the wet stains on Chrom's bed and underpants. In fact, now that she was thinking about it more "clearly", Lissa realized just how badly that could have ended for her if she hadn't started playing with his emotions like that, not to mention how Chrom wouldn't have been able to explain whatever it was that he chose tl do away so quickly.

[I]"I'd better go talk to some people then,"[/] Loads sighed, as she walked over to the barracks thinking up as many ways as she could to convince them not to talk about it anymore.
that man

Postby Sanaki » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Shutting the door behind you the faint murmured voices of your brother and Frederick quickly pick up at a feverish pace that requires you to put your ear right up to the door, though perhaps the door is too thick as you can only pick up stray bits and pieces of the conversation, from what you can gather Chrom is trying to tell the Knight it was all big misunderstanding while Frederick is seemingly trying to talk about 'male urges' with the young prince, seems he had his own ideas of what was happening between you and Chrom there on the floor.

With the voices fading further and further into silence you leave the knight to deal with your brother as you make your way to the barracks, inside you can see more than a few common soldiers milling about no one you know on a personal level so it's a while till you see any people you recognize as you find the rest of the Shepherds near the back, seems just about everyone is here with the only missing members obviously being both Frederick and Chrom, appears you have some time to talk to whomever you want before they show up.
Sanaki

Postby that man » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:16 pm

"I wonder what Fredrick thought we were doing?" Lissa thought outloud, as she walked the path to the rest of the Shepards. "I mean, he'd be much more likely to beat me up than anything, so I guess Fredrick just thought we were wrestling or something."

When Lissa makes it to the room all the Shepards were in...which was also that weird common room everyone seemed to enjoy being in, Lissa immediately tracked down Sumia grabbed her, and pulled her outside of the room.

"Sunia, Chrom heard the stories I told you!" Lissa 'panicked' just far enough out of sight to not be seen, but close enough to the room so that everyone else who had heard the rumors would hear. "He's really upset now! You didn't tell anyone else, did you, because he's trying to track down everyone who knows!"
that man

Return to Private Games