Whore of the Eclipse (Fawkes)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Whore of the Eclipse (Fawkes)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:33 am

(GM Roll= 13)

Pausing in thought the Asari nods slowly "Hmm~ you're right," Thinking she looked at you and smirked "Then finger fuck your own ass while I record it." She said lifting her omnitool up to record "I mean I saw the Highlights of your first task on our page but I didn't see all of it." She said with a smirk.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:39 am

In shock, Maya asked in a scared whisper "Y-you're page? You mean this is all recorded?"

Steeling herself, and rationalizing that this must be what everyone went through, Maya tentatively tried to lay down in a position where she could have easy access to her own asshole and, not really knowing what to do, began cautiously inserting her pointer finger into it, grimacing as she pushed even that small an object inside her tight asshole.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:44 am

Blinking in Shock the Asari realized you were a complete virgin "Shit Your a complete Virgin," Sighing she shook her head "Stop Stop you're only allowed to lose virginity in the tasks, I'll tell you what after you lose one of your V-cards come back over and I wont report you." She said with a disappointed Frown "Oh your clothes stay here new clothes have been provided for you at your house, um oh yeah you're no longer allowed to wear Bras either." She told you before getting up and walking away.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Not wanting to antagonize the women who'd she obviously put in a bad mood, and extremely grateful to keep her virgin asshole intact, Maya went to leave. Looking carefully around any corner before running to the next turn, the brown-skinned beauty's tits and ass bounced enticingly as she ran. To the point where Maya (Who didn't exactly make a habit of walking around like this) was in danger of loosing her balance and falling over at several points.

Being right next door, she runs as fast as she can while trying to avoid being seen, making for her apartment.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:21 pm

You make it to your apartment all right but when you get there the door is open and when you look around you find all your clothes are gone but three outfits that you've never seen before are there instead with a note saying "Wear them - Eclipse"

The outfits

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:42 pm

After staring at the outfits for a moment, Maya quickly settles on the dress as the obvious choice as far as being even slightly decent went.

Trying to put it on, she quickly realized it was a lot tighter then it looked. It took several minutes of effort to get each of the zippers done, and when they were she could barely breath, and only walk in dainty half-steps. The dress had obviously been designed for someone with less generous endowments, as the top of the dress only reached an inch or so above her nipples, and left her displaying a horribly lewd amount of cleavage. The skirt bottom also barely covered her crotch and asshole, leaving a fair bit of her ass-cheeks hanging out.

Looking at herself in the mirror and sighing, Maya though that at least it covered more then the other options. Unzipping the top a few notches to let herself breath and ease the pressure on her tits, Maya carefully walked over to the fridge to grab some food before watching a movie, finally getting used to the cum caked on her face.

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:50 pm

As Maya was sitting on the couch a message came from her Omnitool saying "Be Ready 6:00 AM tomorrow for next task you are not allowed to wear current outfit tomorrow or the day after, since you did a good job on your first task you may wear a thong with your outfits-Eclipse" Meaning you're free for the rest of the night.
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Maya grunted with irritation as she realized she'd have to ware one of the other outfits in the morning, but pushed the thought from her head. Grabbing a sandwhich from the fridge, she lay down heavily on the bed (her outfit squeaking loudly as she did) and put on a movie to pass the night, setting her alarm for 5:30 in the morning.

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:15 pm

The night passes quickly and as you lay down to bed you can't help but have...Dreams very lewd ones filled with humiliation and sex things that you would have never considered doing, (GM Roll=14) Your alarm goes off a hour early leaving you awake and unable to go back to sleep, also you find that due to your dreams your virgin pussy is soaking wet.

(Feel Free to write in some dreams)
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:35 pm

As Maya tossed and turned in her sleep, she found her dreams full of perversion and sex. She dreamed of failing the tasks and ending up a cheap whore, her mind fixating on the "Krogan gang-bang" her recruiter mentioned and conjuring images of having all three of her virginities taken by massive monsters filling her with cum until she was bloated with it, then covering her with another layer. In another dream, she attracted a crowd while walking around in her thong and being swarmed, with dozens of anonymous men fucking her like a party favor and leaving her abused, cum-filled and exhausted on a public street. Finally, she dreamed (or had a nightmare, more like) that she had never really been accepted to Eclipse and the sisters were just toying with her for fun, and she'd be left with piercings and tatoo's and piercing proclaiming how much of a slut she was, pregnant with a strangers kid and forced to sell her body for food.

What was worse, though, was that in all of them she was enjoying herself, cumming even as she was abused and fucked. And as she woke up, she realized she was INCREDIBLY horny. She found this more then a bit demeaning, but was too aroused to care. Looking at the clock and noting she had an hour before she had to be dressed and read, she quickly went and grabbed a small dildo she kept around but rarely used.

Still naked (not wanting to get yelled at for wearing pajamas if she was found out), she layed back on the bed and spread he legs, one hand playing with her nipples while the other used the dildo to trace the entrance to her pussy. As she began to masturbate in earnest and started building towards a climax, Maya more or less lost track of the world beyond herself and her dildo, falling into a fog of pleasure and need and loosing all sense of time.

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:55 am

(GM Roll=11)

As you play with yourself and get closer and right before you get release the dildo is taken away and you feel a slap across your breasts "Slut you were supposed to be Dressed by the Time I Got here!" The Asari woman from yesterday snarled down at you "You're lucking I came early so you wouldn't be late get dressed and give me a reason to not have you punished!" She barked at you.
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Maya lets out a pitiful whimper of need as the dildo is snatched from her dripping cunt. Still extremely horny, and her mind filled with degrading dreams, she can't really think straight. Without a dildo, she starts frantically fingering herself trying to go over the edge as she moans "No please, just let me finish, then you can punish me however you want.."

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:31 pm

The Asari Growls and grabs your hands stopping you from fingering yourself "You want to finish well how about you get dressed and follow me to where we're going today and you'll finish oh you'll finish more times than you can count if you play your cards right." She says smirking at the end.
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:56 am

Still whimpering with need, Maya quickly pulled on her thong then grabbed the second costume after a moment of though, on account of actually covering her crotch. The white straps contrasted sharply against her brown skin, even as the too-tight straps caused her her tits to protrude lewdly above and below them. The bottom straps were little better, barely covering her pussy and asshole in the stations shortest shirt, white at the same being just as uncomfortable tight against her ass cheeks as they were against her tits. The covering was small enough that all she had to do was take a step or lean over slightly to make it absolutely obvious to anyone around all she had on under was a sheer thong.

Her hard nipples obvious through the top, she says with a mixture of fear and lust "So, where are we going?"

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 am

The Asari smiled Darkly and said "Congrats due to your choice in outfit we're going Clubbing!" She said with fake cheer "Well I am you are working a Glory Hole to start with and providing VIP entertainment later aren't you lucky~" The Asari coos mockingly as she groped your ass and began to lead you away from your apartment her hand keeping you hot and ready but never pushing you over the edge as she went To Afterlife Smiling at the Bouncer An Asari tonight the Asari says "Hey this is tonight's entertainment from The Eclipse." She smiled cruelly and slapped Maya's ass

(Gm Roll=20....Hahahaha)

The Bouncer Asari licks her lips as she looks at you "Hmm~ Well I need to inspect her to make sure she's up to grade~" She purred the Eclipse Asari nods and leaves telling you "For the rest of the day you Belong to the club!" The bouncer smirks as she unlatches the the crotch panel of her suit and a massive Cock Bigger than a Krogan's Flops out half hard "Well~ Get to work I'm keeping you here until I'm satisfied."

(Due to 20 Player can write the scene until they enter the club if they wish)
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Maya lets out a squeak and jumps slightly as her recruiters forcefully spanks her still very sore ass. She soon forgot about that however, and could only stare dumbly at the massive cock staring at her, only jolted out of shock as the Asari bouncer forced her to her knees.

Still more then a bit horny, she began to run her soft hands over the massive, disconcertingly smooth cock. As Maya stroked the cock, she felt it fully harden until the thing was at least as long and thick as he forearm. Tentatively, she leaned in and began to lick the head, amateurishly swirling her tongue around the bulging cock, managing to contain any signs of revulsion at the taste of precum. At the same time, she took the opputunity to free one of her hands from stroking off the Asari, and began quickly fingering herself hoping to get off.

Unfortunately for the tawny recruit, the bouncer grew bored of this quite quickly. As Maya leaned forward slightly and opened her mouth to breath around the cock, the Asari grabbed her head and thrust the massive cock deep into her throat. An obvious bulge in her throat as the cock completely blocked her airways, Maya desperately tried to push herself off of the Asari, to no avail. Just as she felt that she was about to black out, the bouncer pulled out of her and allowed her to take single ragged breath before beginning to fuck her in earnest.

Maya quickly lost all track of time, and was only dimly aware of the crowd she was attracting, instead focusing completely on getting enough breath too stay conscious as this massive cock was forced down her throat again and again. After what seemed like an eternity, however, the bouncer once again thrust what seemed like half of her cock down Maya's throat and held it there. Reaching down and stroking herself the Asari moaned "Hope you're ready for this slut!" and began to cum.

The first several spurts went straight down Maya's throat before the bouncer began pulling out. A seemingly unending torrent of cum filled Maya's mouth and covered her face and tits in a thick whitish-blue (the color of Asari semen apparently) glaze. As Maya leaned against the floor hacking out cum and trying to breath, the bouncer swung her heavy, softening cock and slammed Maya in the face knocking her into a daze.

She then nodded to the two Batorians waiting nearby, who grabbed the semi-conscious Maya and dragged her into the club.

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:58 pm

The two drag her to the bar and bend her over handcuffing her by it they then spread her legs and cuff them as well "Look this is your job for the night sweet tits." one said and just in your line of sight you see a sign saying 'Free fuck with every drink! Leave tips in Credit chit, IT's in her Ass!', And just when you wonder what Chit you feel a sharp pain in your ass feeling like a piercing, They pierced your asshole! "We were told to tell you that from now on this is the only chit you can use to buy or sell stuff so be prepared to Flash your ass to everyone!" They laugh slapping your Freshly pierced hole before walking away (Gm Roll D100 for how many times hole was used, Mouth=45, Ass=87 Pussy= 100.........WTF! HAHAHA) You are used again and again and again until your holes are gaping and flooding with cum your entire body is soaked and you pass out only to wake up and find yourself still being used sometime later you are finally free to go.

(Write whatever details you want that's fucking funny!)
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games