Whore of the Eclipse (Fawkes)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Whore of the Eclipse (Fawkes)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Maya
Class: (rookie) Sentinel
Sex: Female
Appearance: [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130610204758/rememberme/images/thumb/0/0c/Nilin_Profile_Render.png/159px-Nilin_Profile_Render.png

http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com//u/U ... 212843.jpg[/img]

Sexual Experience: Virgin

Perk: Scavenger. Growing up on Omega has taught Maya how to tell the damaged treasures from the ruined junk at a glance, and made her very good at taking things apart and dismantling security systems to get at them.

Flaws:Single Minded: When Maya focuses on something, she REALLY focuses on it. To the point where when she's working on some device, she's all but oblivious to what's happening around her.

Flaw: Ambitious. Maya's looking for a better life, to make a splash on things. As a consequence, she's REALLY bad at playing it safe, and has a bad habit of going for the High-risk, High-reward options even when the risk is actually insane.

Back story: A scavenger growing up on the back-alleys of Omega, she's made her living scavenging scrap and selling it, and has always looked down on her peers who could only get by selling their bodies. Now an adult and looking for a way off this hell-hole, she's trying to sign on with the Eclipse mercenary sisterhood.

Kinks: Inter-racial, alien, bestiality, monsters, rape, bondage, tatoo's (Especially himiliating onces), piercings, light body-mod, public display/use, humiliation, being forcibly whores out, impregnation (Though preferably with the pregnancy either super-fast or mostly covered via time-skip), etc. You get the idea.

Anti-kinks: Gore, malesub, vore.

Maya was in pain, she couldn't really remember no wait she was walking home and something hit her, where was she? As she looked around she would see that there were three eclipse mercs surrounding her all looked female by there armor "So," The one right in front of her said "You want to become a member of an elite Squad of the Eclipse." Pausing she snorts "A no Good Virgin like you how do we know that you could be any use to us?" She asked insultingly "See here little girl you have two choices one you can be knocked out and left in your home never to contact us again or you can do one task for each of us to join as a small fry, So what will it be virgin?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Whore of the Eclipse (Fawkes)

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:10 am

Maya gulped in trepidation as she looked between the three mercs. She hadn't been expecting anything like this today, and was dressed in her casual wear. A pair of tight jeans clung to her legs and bouncy heart-shaped ass almost like a second skin, while a low-cut maroon top and white half-coat covered her above the torso (dressed like the first image basically).

Inwardly, she was really worried about what she was going to have to do, but well every prospective sister probably had to go through something like this right? Besides this was her only chance!

Making an effort to sit up straight and regain a bit of dignity, Maya set aside her fears and replied "I'm going to get in. I'll do whatever it takes."
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 am

The Woman Laughed "Let's see if you can keep that attitude." she holds out her hand and one of the other women pick you up and pull you into another room with only a mat on one side, forcing you to kneel on the Mat before locking you in place the leader says "You're lucky the first task is easy you get to clean up sisters who are working off their failure with your tongue...Oh look the first ones coming in now~" She purred stepping away all three hold their omnitools up and are recording you, In through a different door walks a young Asari Girl barely in her maiden stage and you see her pussy seems used and stretched with huge globs of cum leaking out of it and staining her legs as she stand in front of you waiting for you to clean her up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:35 am

As the Asari is dragged in, the blood drains from Maya;s face. "What happened to her?" she asks in a shocked tone.

As the Asari stands above her, Maya takes a moment to psyche herself up before starting to lick some of the cum from the maidens leg. As she does, her face turns into a mask of disgust. The cum tastes wretched to Maya's amateur tongue, and she spent a couple seconds gagging before regaining her composure.

Muttering to herself, the curvy brown-skinned aspiring mercenary says "Alright, you can do this! So what if it tastes awful, not going to hurt you." Forcing herself to think of a career traveling the stars for more money than she could ever spend, Maya forced herself to ignore the taste and began mechanically lapping up the cum, forcing herself to zone out to the point where she barely noticed her progress until she stopped with a jolt as she licked the Asari's gaping slit.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:41 am

(GM Roll=4)

as you stop and jolt having licked her slit you notice two things one she has a lot of cum deeper inside and two it seems like her slit wasn't the only hole used, you can see cum dripping out of her back door as well, "Well Slut what are you waiting for Clean her up!" The leader orders "As for what happened to her well she failed and cost us money so she's using her body to pay us back." Maya could hear the smirk in the Leader's voice.
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:02 am

Maya almost chokes as the lead merc explains that she was only one fuck-up from ending up like this Asari. muttering to herself "Well then, I better not fuck this up." she began thoroughly cleaning the well-used Asari's pussy, licking every fold clean of cum and going as deep as her tongue could reach, dwelling on it both to make sure she didn't miss any, and in the hopes that most of the cum would have leaked out of her ass by that point. The fact she was was more or less eating the Asari out didn't even occur to her.

That done, Maya locks her face in a grimace, and begins cleaning all the cum that had leaked from the Asari failures ass, before tentatively beginning to clean it and trying her best not to gag or choke from disgust.

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:15 am

(GM Roll=20....... :lol: worst place for your char!)

You do manage to clean her but after you do you you notice you've gotten the cum onto yourself "Good Now let's see how you do with the rest." And many more girls came in of all races and ages to be cleaned by you your body seems to be covered in cum by the time you're finished.

(Write as much detail as you want of all the different girl, the 20 is letting write the scene to your liking)
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:33 pm

As Maya forced herself to fully clean the Asari, she looked up exhausted and disgusted but glad to have it over with. The look on her face as the group of similarly abused and leaking woman were brought in was probably hilarious to her recruiters.

The first woman was a tall, curvy redhead with semen covering what looked like every inch of her. Forcing herself not to gag with every lick, Maya slowly clean the quivering girl. Thankfully the girl seemed to have been only lightly used, so she was able to quickly clean her holes without especially degrading herself.

Next was a slim Asian woman. Her ass and cunt were both well used, but the main attraction had apparently been her mouth from the sheer amount of semen covering her face and leaking out of her mouth. Though Maya managed to clean the girl's lower hole, when she began cleaning her face the girl, still quivering from some stim, suddenly leaned down and shoved her tongue into Maya's mouth, aggressively making out with her. Maya let out a gasp of surprise and, her arms still bound, ended up falling onto her ass from the sudden force. The Asian girl was quickly restrained, but cleaning her face was awkward to say the least.

The third girl looked like an aristocrat in way over her head. Tall, straight black hair, curves to die for and ivory skin. She seemed to be in shock and, given her asshole was gaping wide enough to slide a hand into, Maya didn't blame her. Well at first, as she was forced to bury her her head between the girls ass cheeks, her brown skin contrasting sharply with the girls ivory as Maya was forced to degrade herself, she became rather less sympathetic. Silently, she vowed to never fuck up and end up like these whores, and to make sure they got what was coming to them.

There were five more after that. Two Asari, one Maiden and one exceptionally miscible looking Matriarch, and three more human, an extremely busty blond, a slim brunette with holes gaping so wide Maya almost thought the cocks fucking her must have been wider then she was, and a heavily tatood woman with every bit of hair shaved off of her, who seemed to be enjoying the whole experience.

After the whole ideal was over, Maya was left hacking up semen as she tried to catch her breath, and completely unable to taste anything else. Second-hand cum covered her face, and flecks of it were splattered over her top, cleavage and coat. Looking up exhausted but hopeful to the mercenaries she asked "T-that's all of them, right? What's the second task? And can you untie me now?"

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:48 pm

The Leader hums s she looks at something on her Omnitool "Well there is one more but She won't be done until tomorrow you see she's in a month long Krogan Gang-Bang and we wont make you clean her." The leader says with a smirk "And the next task well We'll tell you it later, just a few things first, one no showers or baths until after all tasks are complete you are to continue your regular life with the cum staying on you the whole time, and two you have to obey any order from any female eclipse member you get no matter what or where, Am I understood?" She asked severely.
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:24 am

Looking down at her cum-flecked cleavage and imagining how bad her face looked, Maya was extremely glad she at least had a weeks worth of food stored up, and her roommate was gone for the next few days. Nodding reluctantly she replied "Alright, sure. Um, how long will this last for?"

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:30 am

Leader Unties you and let's you up "Depends if you do good a couple days you do ok a couple week you do bad well life." You can hear the smirk in the leader's words before she lead you out of the building you were in and sent you on your way with a slap on the ass, (GM Roll=15) You realize your apartment isnt to far from here and you knew the way to get there from here.
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:35 am

Sighing with relief as she realizes where she was, Maya starts rushing for her apartment. Avoiding meeting anyone' s gaze and keeping a brisk pace, she hopes noone notices how she looks or gets any ideas.

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 am

(GM Roll=11)

As you're rushing about a block from your a hand latches onto your arm, you see an Asari in Eclipse Gear looking at you "Hey I need some new clothes, take your's off and come with me so I can try them on." She ordered you.
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:42 am

As Maya is suddenly pulled to a sudden stop, she can barely keep herself from tumbling to the ground in surprise. She just stares open-mouthed at the Asari for a moment, before recovering her wits and asking "Um, I just live a block away, could we just go there or somewhere else private first?"

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:46 am

The Asari shakes her head and waits impatiently for you to strip "Either you get naked and come with me now or I'll tell the one in charge of you that you're disobeying orders, also just for questioning me we're not going straight to where I want to go we're taking the long route now." She says with a glare.
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:02 am

Filled with trepidation, but not wanting to make the situation worse Maya realized she had no choice but to go along with it. Starting by taking off her half coat, she then pulled her maroon shirt over head head, and after quickly looking around to make sure noone was watching, peeled her tight jeans off her legs and ass.

Standing before the Asari in only a black bra that did very little to hide her brown D-cup tits, and a matching thong that barely covered her pussy and disappeared between her impressively large ass cheeks, Maya handed the Asari her clothing. Shivering from her sudden exposure, she asks "Alright, can we go now?"

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:09 am

The Asari Glares and rips your Bra Before turning her back to you "Yes now follow me", She said (GM Roll= 8) She then lead you on a very long walk along which Some Little Boy Slapped your tits before running away your ass was slapped until it was red by people passing you by and an Arasri who looked like she was barely a Maiden shoved two fingers into your ass, after all this you find yourself on your street again and lead to your apartment building, to the one next to your own, if you didn't question her all of this could have been Avoided!
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:15 am

Wow, did not expect to be able to keep my bra and panties :P

Maya's face was blushing in embarrassment and shame for the entire walk, as she was paraded in her lingerie past hundred of people, many of them people she passed on the street every few days! She let out a small yelp of shock when the boy slapped her tits, and did the same as well as jumping slightly every time slapped her increasingly sensitive ass. When the Asari shoved her fingers into Maya's virgin asshole, she more or less howled in shock and pain, which of course only attracted more attention to her.

Tears in her eyes from the pain and humiliation of the whole ordeal, as they approached the apartment building next to her own Maya looks up to the Eclipse Sister "This is the place you want to go right? We're done after this?" There's a hint of desperation in her tone.

Fawkes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:23 am

You kept the thong not your bra

The Asari smirked at you "Maybe if you're a good girl now." Leading you to her apartment she opened the door and after you entered shut and locked it, she stripped and sat on the edge of a chair "You're still being punished so lick my asshole until I cum or I'll tell your sister superior to punish you." the way she was sitting made it so you would have to crawl to get to her asshole
eaenidu

Postby Fawkes » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:29 am

Right, missed that, sorry.

As she was just starting to feel like her mouth wasn't full of other people's juices, Maya made a quick effort to be some less humiliating service "Please, my recruiter had me clean almost a dozen whore's holes of cum, my tongue is filthy. Surely you don't want someone as filthy as me touching you do you?"

Fawkes

Next

Return to Private Games