Hunter Yakumo Kotomine (MASigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Hunter Yakumo Kotomine (MASigma)

Postby that man » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:48 am

"I...you want me to command you?" The Dream Eater replied, looking a little on the confused side of things as she looked down at Yakumo, shrugging her shoulders as she pushed Yakumo down to the ground lightly, teasing with, "Okay then, I'll be sure to make you do all the things you have never done on your own."
that man

Postby MASigma » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Yakumo nodded with a shudder, cheeks flushed as she was pushed down to the ground, fighting the urge to end this... but the Dream Eater looking like Beijin made it easier," W-what would you have me do first then mistress?"
MASigma

Postby that man » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:31 am

"First, I want you to take off all of you clothing in as seductive a way as possible, and also while pleasuring yourself," The Dream Eater replied, massaging Bejin's breasts in front of Yakumo now, attempting to get Yakumo to blush a little more then before.
that man

Postby MASigma » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Yakumo flushed at such an arousing sight, feeling completely… open, all her guards dropped as she seemed like a completely different woman now as she slowly began to peel off her skin-tight body suit. She revealed the body many men, women, and creatures of all kind had fantasized over to the Dream Eater, Yakumo was the walking definition of sexuality and her body was enough to drive pretty much anything wild with desire to claim it. She did her bed to grope and play with herself as she stripped, though she’d never really done this so it wasn’t the sexiest show,”Mmm… M-more mistress… command Y-your slut more”, Yakumo panted out, seeming quite turned on just from being told to do such things, revealing just how much of a submissive woman she was deep down.
MASigma

Postby that man » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:20 am

"That was okay, but I want you to try harder next time," the Dream Eater sighs, slapping Yakumo's breasts as she looked over the body that was hers now, clearly enjoying everything that she was seeing, even if she didn't let onto it. "So then, what will you do next to impress me?"
that man

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:50 pm

“Y-yes mistress!”, Yakumo gasped out, feeling more and more horny as she indulged in her own innermost kink, her nipples stiff as could be,” I-I’ll do anything you ask of me mistress… I-I am your pet, your P-plaything… wh-what do you want to see me do for you?”
MASigma

Postby that man » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:07 am

"Oh, a good slut should already know what her mistress wants," the Dream Eater sighed, using her foot to push Yakumo onto her back. "As I said before, I wanted you to impress me, so go and impress me, slut. Show me your best stuff right now...or else I might just leave you for someone better."
that man

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:18 am

Yakumo was at a loss, her sexual experience of course was quite limited so she wasn't sure what the hell the Dream Eater desired from her... so going with the first thing that came to mind, she lifted her ass up with a flush, reaching back only to open and expose her drooling pussy lips to the Dream Eater," S-see? Look how wet I am... h-how dirty I am! D-don't you want this... to make it yours?", she found herself moaning out, getting off on her own self-humiliation.
MASigma

Postby that man » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:33 am

"Why wouldn't I want something as beautiful as this, you good little slut?" The Dream Eater Bejin smiled as she pushed her foot down, making sure to get some of the juices that were leaking out of Yakumo on them before holding them up to her mouth. "Now then, it would seem like your mistress has found a good test of your skills. You must use your tongue to clean off my boots so that they sparkle even better than when they were brand now, okay slut?"
that man

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:39 am

"Y-yes mistress", the overloaded Yakumo mewled, finding herself turned on by doing this... being the sort of slut she'd only ever fantasized about... something she couldn't do in the waking world, but here it was safe to just give in. She began carefully running her tongue along the boot, moaning as she did... cleaning them of dirt and her own lewd juices in turn... giving them an all too eager spit-shine until she could see her own reflection in them.
MASigma

Postby that man » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:10 am

When Yakumo had finished cleaning, she saw the Dream Eater Bejin leaning down to check her boots, a moment of anticipation as her finger dragged along its smooth surface to see just how much of it she had actually managed to clean off.

"Well, I can safely say you're a good little slut," Dream Eater Bejin chuckled, sitting down in a chair and crossing her legs open. "You are now allowed to take my boots off. What you do after that should serve only to impress me."
that man

Postby MASigma » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Yakumo felt a spike in her arousal at that, crawling over on her hands and knees as she made her way to grip the Dream Eater's left boot. She slowly slipped it off, curious as to what might lay under it... though whatever was there would be stripped next, Yakumo mewling as she began to drag her tongue along the sole of the Dream Eater's foot... before lightly running her tongue along and between her toes, suckling them gently.
MASigma

Postby that man » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Underneath the boot, everything that Yakumo found was perfectly normal for a human, if it was at least an lot cleaner than it should have been under real life circumstances. Dream Eater Bejin didn't even say anything as Yakumo continued to lick every part of her feet, this just seeming like it was a normal situation that she had encountered a hundred times over, making Yakumo feel like she had to do something special to make her happier.
that man

Postby MASigma » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Yakumo continued, worshiping the feet before her... only to of course go up higher, kissing her way up the Dream Eater's legs... and to the honey pot that awaited her. Unable to resist, she started with a kiss to the creature's pussy, only to moan as she deepened it, letting her tongue slither inside before beginning to caress the delicious inner walls before her in turn.
MASigma

Postby that man » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:30 pm

"Oh, do you enjoy my body so much that you are moving without any orders or permissions?" Dream Eater Bejin hummed, her hands slowly going through Yakumo's hair before holding her in place, actually applying pressure so that she couldn't pull back from the pussy. "Go ahead, I'll just wait here and make sure that, at the very least, I am still in control of my actions. You on the other hand are just too eager of slut to stop yourself from doing even the most immoral of acts without hesitation. Isn't that right you adorable little slut?"
that man

Postby MASigma » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Yakumo flushed, knowing she'd jumped a bit but... she wanted to taste it... to really enjoy this as she moaned into the delicious cunt she was worshiping, mewling into it as she just loved getting this out of her system," Y-yesh... mistress", She moaned into the Dream Eater's pussy, pushing her tongue in deeper as she sought to locate the most sensitive of places within the female pussy, the g-spot.
MASigma

Postby that man » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:31 am

"I bet you aren't even really listening to me anymore," Dream Eater Bejin teased, pushing Yakumo in even deeper while humming to herself. "I bet if I ordered you to lay on the bed with your ass and pussy in the air so I could fuck you like the slut you are, you would be too busy licking my wonderful pussy to even realize what I was saying. Am I right, my adorable little Slut? Are you so lost in you pleasure you can't even hear what I'm saying to you anymore?"
that man

Postby MASigma » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:11 pm

Yakumo in fact WAS listening as she suddenly moaned, pulling away from the Dream Eater's grip with a flushed but lewd expression as she crawled over onto the bed, laying her upper body upon it only to raise her ass and pussy as high as she could, panting with her high level of arousal as she shook her ass with want," F-Fuck me then... fuck my dirty little slutty body!", She begged with want, allowing herself to be completely depraved as this was only a dream.
MASigma

Postby that man » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:07 pm

"Well, I guess I should be more impressed with how things are turning out with you you lucky little Slut," Dream Eater Bejin giggled, taking a strapon and putting it on her when she was done. "You know, I don't think you really want me to fuck you right now Slut. In fact, can you please refrain what you said so that your mistress knows exactly what the Slut wants to have done to your cute pussy."
that man

Postby MASigma » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:53 pm

"Mmm... I-I can only be... like this here and now... I-I'd never do this in... in the real world", she whined as she waited for Bejin to get to the fun part... only to whine as the Dream Eater teased her," Y-Yes! I-I want you to fuck me, fuck me please!", She began to beg, shaking her ass with need due to how utterly horny she was at the moment,"I-I want you to plunge into me, fuck my cunt like you own it... pull on my hair and smack my ass as you claim me as your personal fuck pet!"
MASigma

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games