CoC: Stone cold submission [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: CoC: Stone cold submission [Eaenidu]

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:44 pm

"Um... Sweetie, I never said that. I was angry yes, but I wasn't smiling and I never said anything about gift wrap or about you being worthless. Now if you are going to stay with me, we are going to have to make sure you at least know what is true and what is false."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Barely holding back tears Emma says "I~It's what you actions said Mistress, You said you were going to take me to the demons after binding me so I couldn't escape, You proved I am trash when you completely dominated me without trying I should know by now That I'll never escape me and my sister will always be slaves we shouldn't have left the Cathedral....." She said in misery, She had been bound to that place for hundreds if not thousands of years but she still had the mind of a 19 year old girl, who lost who she was thanks to the Kitsune's actions the girl lost all confidence all belief in herself, She even doubted her right to exist we should she after all she was worthless trash, and Lisa could feel all this through the bond.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:13 pm

"Don't worry about your sister. When some people I know come along, I'll send them on the hunt for her. They will find her, don't worry. And you aren't trash. Nobody wants to keep trash, and here I am trying to make you feel better, and have a bond that means you won't leave... You can't be trash if that's the case, now can you? If you have such a problem with being a slave, I can always bind you to something else that you can bring around with you, if you promise to come back and visit me every now and then." Lisa had a genuine smile on her face as she says this, trying to comfort the Gargoyle.
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Emma half sobs half laughs "If I am Freed I will run to my Death without question So I will make a deal if you let me Mistress..." Looking Lisa straight in the eye she said "I will stay your slave if you can get my sister free with her mind and body intact, if giving my life to you can get my sister freedom I will do it, If you can get my Sister free I will do anything you ask from carrying you around to being your personal breeding toy." She said half begging tone in her voice.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:00 pm

her face turns soft as she says "No problem, my dear. I cannot promise your sister to be perfect when she gets back, but over time I will try and fix her if it comes to that. Hopefully it will never be a thought we will have to deal with though. I agree to your little deal, which then begs the question..."
She lets go of you and heads back over to the cushion she was sitting on previously to begin finishing pouring her tea. "Would you like some tea now?"
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Emma Nods "Y~Yes please Mistress." She says in a cute submissive tone as she sits next to Lisa before her stomach growled lightly making her Blush Bright red and look down embarrassed
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:25 pm

The woman gives a slight nod as she pours you out a cup as well, handing it over to you as she begins to sip her own. She stifles a giggle when your stomach rumbles. "I'm guessing someone's hungry? Don't worry, the tea will help with that. You learn a couple of tricks over the years."
As you drink the tea, you find it to be very refreshing and... filling? By the time your finished just the little cup of it, you already seem to be feeling like you just finished off a nice meal, rather than drink what amounted to a handful of boiling flavoured water.
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Emma Set her cup down with a smile as she sleepily hugged her Mistress all the emotions tiring her out, So sitting there cuddled into her Mistress' side she drifted to sleep, Looking rather cute and small (And Naked) next to the much older woman almost like a pet.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:45 pm

The woman gives a smile as she sees you drifting off, laying you down on a bunch of pillows as you drift off...

Waking up, you can see that your new mistress is actually sitting with her back to you, in a meditative stance facing the shrine. She also seems to have changed the way she looks, with her still having her tails, ears and pawed legs up to about mid-thigh, but the rest of her looks human, with Black hair reaching down past her backside.
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Yawning loudly Emma Sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she looked at her Mistress meditating, "Mistress is that you?" She asked a little unsure.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:01 pm

You feel the bond linking the two of you a little two late as she gives a sigh then turns around to greet you. "Good morning Emma! Or, shall I call you slave from now on... Hmm... Guess it will depend on my mood. Anyways, How was your sleep? And yes, it is me. Though you might have preferred if I had a look that closer matched your own."
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Blushing Emma nods "My sleep was good Mistress, Thank you." Looking at her Mistress Emma Blushed even darker "You are very Pleasing to look at Mistress." She says before looking away, She didn't look near as amazing as her Mistress, she was barely cute, She thought.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:14 pm

You see the Kitsune's expression change to be more stern when you begin thinking those thought, almost as if she can read your mind. She walks over to you, using a finger under your chin to pull you into looking at her as she says. "Look here Emma. I may have but up with your constant berating of yourself yesterday, but I'm beginning to grow tired of it's continuity. The only person allowed to berate you is me, and if I find you are berating yourself anymore without a good reason or against anything that someone says about you, especially me, there will be punishments to pay. Do you understand?"
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Blushing at Being Caught Emma nodded "Yes Mistress I'm sorry Mistress." She said but her thoughts still seemed to say that she would never be good enough, like she couldn't comprehend that she was cute nor could she see why her Mistress wanted her.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:25 pm

"Good, now... Tell me, how do you look Emma? Do you like the way you look? Is there anything wrong with it?"
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Looking embarrassed Emma said "No Mistress I~I Don't like how I Look, I look like a child I'm Small in every area and~and no one will ever think I'm hot or sexy or even cute I~I'm just a freak......" She trailed off with tears in her eyes as she remembered the ridicule she faced back when people came to the cathedral of how people asked why she didn't have as good a figure, why she looked like an uncute tomboy of how her sister's all seemed to look better than her and everyone commented on it, Lisa could see these memories through to bond.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Lisa's expression doesn't change as she keeps her gaze on the gargoyle. "Remind me what I just told you if I found you berating yourself anymore without reason... And if you have such a problem with your body, there is an alchemist that will wonder through the forest every now and then. I'm sure she can change your body to be more to both mine and your liking."
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Emma pouted "I~I want to like my body it's just...." She trailed off as she looked at Lisa's body "I, Does the way I look seem, attractive?" She asked begging for the truth with her eyes.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:05 pm

"I told you, you are a beautiful little thing and even if I did ever plan to change you, it would only be a little bit. That does not excuse the fact you disobeyed the one rule I made, and that I just made on top of that. You do understand that sometime in the near future I will have to punish you?"
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Emma Flinched but nodded "Yes Mistress I'm sorry Mistress," Pausing and looking uncertain she hugged Lisa and started to say "Thank you." over and over again.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games