CoC: Stone cold submission [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: CoC: Stone cold submission [Eaenidu]

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:58 pm

(Coin flip! Heads for no memory! - Heads!)

You hear Blake mutter under her breath "I'm going to hate myself for this...", before... you have no idea. You remember that they where trying to make you feel better by removing memories and feelings, but you don't know exactly what they were talking about... oh well! You notice Blake lean over to your mistress and mutter something into her ear. It was something about a sister, but it must have something to do with Alexi since you can't remember having one yourself, unless Lisa has a sister you don't know about.
"*Sigh* That's fine Blake. Would have preferred it kept, but if it means she won't want to die, it is probably better off. Before you both go, would you like some tea?"
"No thanks, me and my sister need to be heading on."
"But sisteeeeer!"
"NO BUTS! It's your fault we have to go in the first place."
"Before you both go, Blake would you bring something out to me?"
Lisa begins to whisper into Blake's ear, and while you catch none of what she says, you notice Lisa pointing to Blake's tattoos during the talk.
"Um, sure... I'll send Kala over with it."
"Thanks, now have fun you two!"
The two succubi leave, before Lisa turns around to you.
"So slave, how do we feel?"
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Emma Smiled blankly as she looked to Lisa, Her mind was fuzzy and she couldn't think straight at the moment "Hmm...? Did something happen?" She asked as she moved herself onto Lisa's lap and began to nuzzle Lisa cutely she seemed completely devoted to the bond now though that be because almost everything else was missing from her head, even through the bond Lisa could only feel Emma's desire to please her and nothing else.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:10 pm

"Nothing you should worry your head about, my dear. Now... I think it is time of us to enjoy each other, no? after all, there is no point in keeping you naked and doing nothing with it."
Your mistress lifts you off her, much to your dismay, and from the look on her face, to her dismay as well. She stands up and begins to cast something, and it isn't long before you see the effects. Your mistress now has a cock! It's a human 8-inch cock, and you think this is more down to you admitting to being a virgin then anything else.
"For your first time, I think this will do. Once I have broken it though, feel free to tell me what you want. Bearing in mind this might be the only time I allow you to decide on what I use on you."
She gets a sly and almost predatory smile on her face as she says this.
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Blushing Emma stared in shock she didn't know what to say "Um~ I~Um...Please just use me however best pleases you Mistress." With another smile almost as Blank as the last one her mind seems to still be trying to figure out how to act.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:25 pm

"Don't worry, I will use you as I please. I don't want your first time in any hole to be remembered as pain though. Feeling it at it's best the first time no matter where you are fucked means you will want to feel it again. Feeling pain will just mean you will feel pain every time. But enough of that, let's have some fun."
She sits down with her legs crossed and dick sticking up, beckoning you over.
"I would suggest you lick it first, to make sure it is wet enough to not hurt as much."
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Emma Slowly crawled over and began to kiss and lick Lisa's shaft before taking the head into her mouth and gently working her way down, an image of a nun doing this to a priest in the cathedral popped into Emma's head letting Lisa see it as well.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Lisa let's out a moan as you go on with your administrations, showing you that not only can she feel with her magical dick, but you are pleasing your mistress. She gives a sly smile though at the image you send to her. "Your cathedral was a dirty one, no? Tell you what, if you continue doing this, I might just forget about the punishment I need to give you..."
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Blushing Emma Slurped her way back up and off Lisa's cock "S~Shut up! It's not Like I Like Pleasing you or something like that Get those thoughts out of your head!" She yelled with and embarrassed blush before slurping her way down Lisa's cock again all the way to the base and she seems to refuse looking at Lisa with an embarrassed look in her eye.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Lisa seems to develop a smirk and a bored look at the same time, leaning against the shrine with an elbow as she says;
"Is that so? Well, apart from the punishment you will get for snapping at me like that, you are free to stop sucking on me whenever you please. After all as you said, it's not like you like to please your mistress."
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Emma Continues to Suck Lisa off before pulling up for air "Damn it! Stop Acting like that You're suppose to Praise me! Not that I want Your Praise or anything!" She yells trying to look angry but looks more cute and embarrassed than anything after all this is her first time doing anything sexual, and for some reason her personality seems to have shifted to act like a Tsundere, "Plus I never leave a job unfinished that would be an insult to me!" She yells before going at Lisa's cock with much more vigor than last time.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 pm

"My praise is not something I hand out, it is something people who get it earn. You are earning none with the way you are acting, and thus will get none. All your snapping and complaining it doing is convincing me to punish you more. And there are PLENTY more days after today in which I have to punish you, and many ways of doing so."
Your vigor definately seems to be having an effect though, as you can feel the cock begin to twitch with the signs that it will soon be cumming.
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Emma Felt the cock starting to get ready to cum but she Pulls off it looks at Lisa hurt before crying and getting up to run away, Who knew wiping almost all memories from someones head until you were the single most important thing in their life and then berating them would hurt their fragile feelings especially when they were wanting some praise and to be told they did good, Congratulations Lisa destroyed a young girl's self worth a second time.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games