CoC: Stone cold submission [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

CoC: Stone cold submission [Eaenidu]

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:43 pm

The land of Mareth is in a state many would be familiar with, as the demons are on the verge to turn the tide of war and make the lands completely corrupt under the watch of their mistress Lethice, and the many who have not succumb to corruption yet fighting back. But this is a battle to be fought by people from other lands, whos skills stretch from outside this world. Our story instead begins with our hero, who will perhaps learn that freedom from chains doesn't mean freedom from people who pull them...
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: N/A
Race: Gargoyle, Human Hybrid
Appearance: Image
Bio: She doesn't remember most of her Past before becoming a Guardian for the Cathedral, all she can remember is that she fought the church because something happened and she destroyed a Monastery and guarding their Cathedral was her punishment, now their power was fading and she was free.
Kinks: Cum, Gang Bang, Bukkake, Futa, Bondage, Public use, humiliation, Tattoos, piercings, impregnation, and being the Sub.

You are awake. Well, as awake as someone who doesn't require sleep can be. You are sitting on your podium buried under rubble, but that has gaps here and there letting you look outside. You can break out at any time, but breaking out might mean being found by the mage who put the golden shackles around the only other gargoyle who seemed to survive the cathedral's downfall. You should help her... but it would be risky. The mage hasn't been back for a week... but that doesn't mean she can't come back at any time. Oh, what does it matter anyway? You are bound to the podium, meaning no escape... That is until to feel the bond's magic begin to waver, and looking at your hand reveals that while it is still stone, the fingertips look a little less grey.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: CoC: Stone cold submission [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Looking at herself the Gargoyle Blinked in Shock before smiling and breaking out of where she was trapped to quickly Fly down to the other Gargoyle and try to use her Halberd to Break the chains holding her, "Come on I have to free my sister." She said as she thought of the other Gargoyle as a sister due to them being the only ones left of this old place.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:29 pm

You quickly break out of the rubble, and as you go overt and break the shackles, you can feel the bond you have to the podium becoming more unstable by the second, and looking back at your body already shows that while your skin is just one shade lighter to how it usually is, poking it shows that it feels more... fleshy.
Your sister quickly gives a stretch as she is released from her crouching stance, showing that she has everything you do, apart from her horns being made to look more like a succubus, and a spaded tail to add to the effect. She quickly notices you, frozen for a time, before giving you a hug with tears streaming down her face. "Sister! You are alive! I'm not alone here!... The mage... The things she did to me... I feel so sick sister..."
She just cries on your shoulder for a while, no tears coming due to her being stone, before looking up with a bit of shock on her face as she pokes you here and there a couple of times. "Sister! What's happening to you? You feel soft..."
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 pm

The Gargoyle nodded "I used to be human before I was punished and turned into a Gargoyle to guard this place, but Come Sister we must leave quickly, even if the mage did, defile you." She said looking at her sister's horns and tail, as she tried to pull her sister with her to leave to wretched place, "Come sister hurry we don't know when the mage might be back."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:46 pm

You quickly begin to pull on your sister, you skin continuing to grow softer as it also begins to grow lighter. The magic connecting to the podium is extremely unstable at the minute, meaning you could be going full sprint and still the magic will break before it tries to pull you back in. Only halfway down the hall though, you feel your sister jerk still, and no matter how hard you try, you can't manage to pull her away. She stands there with a look of sorrow on her face at her realisation. "I'm sorry sister, but while your magic has began to waver, mine is still going strong. Even if I want to leave this place, I can't..."
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:50 pm

The Gargoyle stared at her sister in sadness "There, There has to be a way I'll find a way until I come back you have to hide....Unless...." She trailed off and flew to her sisters place and tried to take the magic into her, maybe she could bind her sister to her rather than whatever she was currently bound to.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:08 pm

(It's a weird move... I like it! GM roll - 19)

you fly over to try and somehow bind your sister to you rather than her podium, and find that your own bind is so unstable, it begins to interfere with your sister's binding before actually causing your bindings to join! Now instead of the two of you being bound to a podium, you are both bound to each other! You now see that your skin is completely normal, the shade now having turned to being pale, and the only thing setting you out as not being completely human is your still-stone horns and wings, one of which you can still use normally. You sister looks over at you, quizzical. "Sister, what are you doing?"
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:13 pm

(Well I am a True Chaotic!)

Smiling the Gargoyle Flew back down and embrassed her sister kissing her fully on the lips "I couldn't break your bindings so I bound us to each other instead So now I'm bound to you and your bound to me isn't that great?!" She asked with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Your sister slowly but surely gets a smile reaching from one side of her face to the other, before quickly going back to giving you a hug and from what you could tell, was crying again. Hopefully this time it was from happiness. "T-Thank you... W-We should get moving... I don't want to be here if the mage comes again..."
You can feel her skin against your own, and while you changed back to being fleshy, she is still stone.
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 pm

The Gargoyle nods and Rushes out of the Cathedral With her sister before taking Flight with her in a random direction "Let's go, go somewhere anywhere!" Giggling the Gargoyle Spun "We're Free Sister!" She yelled with a wide smile as they flew uncaring of where she ended up.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Your gargoyle 'sister' flies with you, seeming to enjoy the freedom as much as you as you both begin to fly away from the wastelands. These seem to stretch on forever, to the point that your human body is tired when you are right above a forest, meaning you need to land near the middle of it. Looking around will reveal that just behind some foliage seems to be a lake, although the ground around it is more rock, and there is steam coming off it...
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Looking around the Gargoyle smiled "Sister do you mind if we rest here a short while my human body can't fly as long as you." She asks/explains as she takes off her stone 'outfit' and slides herself into the water to relax, her shield and halberd within easy reach.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:56 pm

"No problem."
She slips into the water next to you, and since she was naked to begin with, she doesn't need to strip off anything. You are both relaxing in the water, enjoying the feeling as the water eases your aches and pains. You kinda feel like drifting off. Slowly... Slowly...

You wake up a while later, and while you are completely refreshed, you notice a couple of things... For one, it seems that you sister's body is now as soft and fleshy as yours! Her skin seems to be sable black, as if someone coloured her skin with coal. The opposite can be said about the pure white hair sitting on her head and reaching down below the water. You can't see her eyes, but for the fact they where rubies before, you can give a good guess. You see her tail flick up every now and them from the water, showing that she has kept that as well, although it is the same colour as her skin. you notice the second thing as it seems it has not only affected your sister. Your wings are gone! And looking back you can see it's not that they are gone, but whatever is in the water caused them to crumble and fall off! Feeling behind your back reveals the spot they once sat to be as smooth as the rest of you. Feeling your head though, you realise you still have your horns, as does your sister. seems that whatever the water did worked on her face, but because her horns weren't under, they didn't get affected!
She is sleeping away happily, unaware of the changes that have happened to her...
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Eyes widening the Gargoyle shook her sister "Sister Sister wake up look at yourself!" She says in shock as she tries to wake her sister.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:09 pm

The gargoyle slowly begins to wake up, saying "W-What..." quite drowsily, before looking down to see what you are talking about, her red eyes looking down on her body. She looks like she wants to say something, but she is just sitting with a shocked look on her face.
"So I'm guessing you two have no idea what kind of pool this is, huh?"
You turn around to the source of the voice, and you can see that on the other side of the pool sits... An Incubus! He is just sitting with a smirk on his face and a towel beside him, hands out to the side and behind his head.
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:13 pm

The Gargoyle frowned and slowly said "No...?" as she crept out of the pool and pulled her sister with her before grabbing her halberd and glared at the demon.
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Your sister follows after you out of the water with shock still on her face, and the demon's smirk doesn't waver as you pull out your halberd.
"Woah there, easy now. I ain't looking for trouble, or for that matter, even a fuck. Can't a guy just relax in the hot waters without being threatened?"
He moves deeper into the water, only his head sticking out now as he says "This is a pool of de-petrification. Basically it turns stone into flesh, or should I say, changes it back. Can come in useful with my lover."
He... Doesn't seems to be hostile at the minute at least.
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Frowning the Gargoyle nodded and gave her outfit to her sister "Here put this on and then we'll leave." She said keeping her eye on the demon as she had fought them before when forced to protect the cathedral, she slid her shield on and said "Let's go and see if we can get our wings back."
eaenidu

Postby spriter1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Your sister takes the bikini off you gladly, slipping it on while man gives you a slight wave as you turn to leave... At least you thought it was to you as you turn around to see someone coming out from the foliage. She is a naga, you can tell this from her lower body. But the thing is, her scales don't end half way up, instead covering her whole body, and her hair being replaced with snakes that hang limply. She is wearing nothing apart from a silk blindfold, allowing you to see her large rack and drooling slit.
She almost sings the words as she approaches. "Oh honeyyyy, guessss whosss baaaack..."
"Welcome home sweetie!"
You see the girl begin to reach around her head to untie the blindfold, as you hear the demon behind you say "I suggest you two get back into the water until she is over here with me, that way she will be too busy to even accidentally glance at you."
spriter1

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:44 pm

The Gargoyle Groaned and set her weapons Down before sliding back into the water and motioned for her sister to do the same.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games