Daisy save Mushroom Kingdom?! (that man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Daisy save Mushroom Kingdom?! (that man)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Looking Down Daisy Sees the words "CUM WHORE" and a small heart above her Pussy, as she looked she felt something enter her mind...(Roll for willpower = 11 = barely pass) You feel the want for your pussy to drip with cum for everything with a cock to fuck you but after a few seconds you can shake it off.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:55 pm

"I am so going to kill her!" Daisy screams, as she puts some counteracting magic on the thing. "Toadette I...oh right...."

With a sigh, Daisy went over to Toadette, then proceded to strip her. "Get all the clothes out of the garbage, ok?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:01 pm

As you try to mess with it you (Roll = 4 = Fail and punished) You feel Stinging pain now above your ass, Toadette seems ( Roll = 9 = fail but not punished) Uncaring as you strip her she just continues to slurp down cock after cock at what seems to be a glory hole.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games