Daisy save Mushroom Kingdom?! (that man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Daisy save Mushroom Kingdom?! (that man)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:10 pm

the Toadette Blushes "I'm sorry Princess, Princess Peach said you were going to be spending all your time um," Blushing more the Toadette says "Um Drugging yourself up and ah, Servicing the staff, She said that you wanted a break from being a Princess, so all Clothing that was your's was madified in some way."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:38 pm

Somehow, Daisy did not explode with rage, but instead managed to calm herself to just a seething level.

"I want you to bring me EVERY dress Peach has," Daisy explained, slowly. "Then, and only then, will I not kill her."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Blushing Darker The Toadette nods and leaves, she comes back only a few minutes later with three normal Dresses of Peach's one of which is cum soaked two Formal Dresses and on Dress that looked like a whore's "Um That's all 'Dresses' Princess Peach has milady." She says looking down.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:51 pm

"There isn't anything weird in these, right?" Daisy demanded, as she grabbed the cleanest of the normal dresses to look over. "If there's even one hintnof something I don't like..."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:55 pm

The Toadette Shrugged "I~I Don't know Milady all of these were given to Princess Peach by King Bowser when she birthed one of his Children, I remember something about Magic but not What I'm Sorry milady Please Punish me!" She said bowing to the ground in fear.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:59 pm

"Wait, so these are..." Daisy began, before a smile crept over her face. "Ok, these are dirt on her, so please, put them in my trunk. Aside from that, bring me one of her normal dresses."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:02 pm

The Toadette looked scared "Um these are the only Dresses of her's in the Castle Milady, She threw the rest out," The Toadette looked at the Door not leading to the bedroom "She has...Outfits in there but no servant is allowed in Milady."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:04 pm

"Ok then," daisy smiled, as she took todette closer. "Your two options right now are to either go in there, or try on each AND EVERY one of these dresses for me, ok?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Crying The Toadette asks "W~W~Which dress must I try on First Milady?" It seems she's more terrified of going into that Room than trying on the dresses.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:12 pm

"How about this one?" Daisy annoyedly smiles, as she holds up the dress Peach was going to make her wear. "After all, it was supposed to be for me."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 pm

The Toadette Nods sadly and begins to take the....."Yeah Punish the Bitch she wouldn't Blow me like a Good whore should!" Where did that come from?!
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:16 pm

"Where did she send that off to anyway?" Daisy asks, as she gives it a good look over, on the way to Peach's secret room. "I mean, I don't know a single toad who would make something like that."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:21 pm

(Ignoring the voice? ok.)

The Toadette Blushing and crying shakes her head "I~I don't know I left it by the back wall.", When Daisy enters the Room She sees three more doors marked 'Toys' 'Outfits' and 'Secret' Secret seems locked and is unable to open.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 pm

"So you've already checked the outfit section, right?" Daisy asks, as she pulls out some hairpins for lock picking. "The reason I ask is purely to save time. Also, what did you say before?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:31 pm

The Toadette Stood outside wearing Daisy's modified Dress but doesn't answer instead she seems to desperately be sucking a cock that stuck out of the wall while moaning like a whore, Also you can't seem to find a lock on the secret door though the handle wont turn.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:33 pm

"Stupid magic locks," Daisy grumbelled, as she ignored Toadette.

Instead, she went into the door way, and screamed, "Toadsworth! Get in here!"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Toadsworth Doesn't seem to hear you and you don't see him, well you did tell him to leave after all....
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:36 pm

"How am I going to unlock this thing?" Daisy asks, ignoring the lack of response. "Maybe...maybe I have something magic related I can do to the door...maybe, this?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:39 pm

The second you try to do something you get shocked and fly away from it, you also feel an odd stinging pain above your Pussy.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:45 pm

"That's not going to work," Daisy groaned, as she slowly became aware of the pain. "There's no way that can be good."

Saying that, Daisy looked down, and tried to figure out what happened.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games