Daisy save Mushroom Kingdom?! (that man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Daisy save Mushroom Kingdom?! (that man)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Daisy Slowly woke up She felt rather satisfied she had just spent a night with Peach, Luigi, and Mario having a 'Swingers' Party at Peach's Castle but as she woke up she noticed she was alone in bed Surrounded by cum and covered in it as well, as she sat there confused an old Toad burst through the door "Help the kingdom is being attacked and Mario plus his Brother are no were to be seen!" Pausing he fixes his glasses "Princess Daisy?" He asked confused "Where is Princess peach?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Daisy save Mushroom Kingdom?! (that man)

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:19 pm

"Ugh..." Daisy moaned, as she slowly pushed herself up. "Why do I keep doing that?"

When toadsworth burst in, Daisy took up an annoyed look, sighed, and grumbeled, "she's probably wherever mario is. Seriously, why does she only have to deal with one guy, while i-"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Toadsworth Blinked "Um Princess Daisy? Mario Luigi and I must Assume Peach are, Well they're missing." He sayed staring at Daisy's cum covered body his cock slowly hardening.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:30 pm

"Are you sure they aren't just playing something like smash bros without me again?" Daisy grumbelled, before seeing Toadsworth's member. "And put that stupid thing away. Don't you think I'm tired of seeing that?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Toadsworth Blushed "Ah no Princess they're gone and the koopas are invading and well, I forgot my pants in my haste to come here to warn Princess Peach about that...."His cock wasn't large or small it was average but at full attention.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:38 pm

"Put on a towel or something," daisy ordered, as she looked for something to clean herself off with. "And don't you guys have an army or something for cases like this? Unless those stupid goombas are knocking on my door, than it is not really all my concern."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Daisy would Find that almost everything was covered in cum only Toadsworth seemed clean "Um Princess your Kingdom has already been over run we thought you were taken by them as your castle well they destroyed it." He informed her "And Our army is only big enough to guard the Castle and One nearby town we have very few numbers princess."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:46 pm

"He did what?" Daisy growled, before gripping her forehead. "Honestly, this is the last time I let them-"

"Ok, fine!" Daisy screamed. "I just need to get cleaned off and dressed first. Now, where's her bathtub?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:49 pm

Toadsworth pointed to the other end of the room "That way Princess she also has a closet with clothes that should be clean in there too." He informed her quickly before he ran out the door.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:28 pm

"Just find something in my size and color," Daisy waved off, as she searched for a bathroom. "I'm more concerned about all of this stuff first. Oh, and don't jerk off on it or anything."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Toadsworth didn't hear here as he was already gone, when she got through the door he pointed at she saw a rather large bath filled with warm water and another door.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:43 pm

"Well, this is more like it," Daisy smiled, as she worked her way into the bath tub. "Does make you wonder how many times they've done it to need one this big...oh well."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:46 pm

As she stepped into the water and began to clean herself a Toadette walked in her face hidden by what seemed to be a pile of Daisy's Clothes "Princess Peach, I Got The modifications done that you asked for." She said hearing the splashing and thinking it was Peach not Daisy.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:49 pm

"Ok i-" Daisy began, before seeing both what, and who, it was.

"What do you mean, 'modifications'?" Daisy demanded. "What did peach do to my clothes?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Hearing Daisy's voice the Toadette froze up before dropping the clothes on the floor and running in fear while yelling "Nothing gotta go bye!"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:33 pm

"I order you to halt!" Daisy screamed, as she stood out of the tub. "Now, tell me what was done to my outfit, or else I'm going to make you into one, ok?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:36 pm

The Toadette Shook her head "I~I don't know I took them with a letter and I picked them up I don't know what was done Please I just Did what Princess peach told me to do and I was told Modifications were done not what."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:56 pm

"Give those to me!" Daisy shouted, as she yanked her dress from Toadette, and began to search over each and every thread for some sort of hint as to what Peach had done to her dress.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:02 pm

After Much searching Daisy found her panties had plugs for both her holes her Bra would no longer fit her, her dress was now cut in a way that would Flash her nipples and Pantie with almost every step and the back had the words "I'm a Cum Slut Please get me Pregnant!" Sewn on it.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:05 pm

"I'm going to kill Peach when I find her!" Daisy raged, as she attempted to tear the dress to shreds. "This was my favorite dress and-"

"Toadette!" Daisy ordered. "Go see if Peach has any NORMAL dresses in my size or color!"
that man

Next

Return to Private Games