Gardevoir's life (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gardevoir's life (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Again with the last time Gardevoir sent the image, the creature froze and shivered, aparently, creeped out by all of this. After that was over, it took another look at its surroundings, held the thing tightly in its right hand, and grabbed gardevoir with its left, as it headed slightly downhill, and around, the quarling pack.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Gardevior followed limping badly her sex protesting movement, She just hoped this Mon knew where it was going and would stay friendly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:20 pm

As they continued downhill, Gardevoir and the creature suddenly came to a small stream, that the thing lead her across. Gardevoir also noticed that the wind was moving with them, meaning that their smell was being masked. It also had the added benefit of carrying the Houndours' howl as they discovered their abscence.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Gardevior was limping more now until she got an idea, Climbing onto the Mon's back she spread her Psychic powers to the what she believed to be female, to take away the effects of gravity so they could go even faster.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:30 pm

When Gardevoir climbed on...her back, the thing seemed relieved at her light weight, but than became utterly confused when her powers began. The confusion didn't really get a chance to sink in, as the Houndours were hot on their trail, and she began to run at a much faster pace than she expected.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Gardevior Glared back at the Houndour's and began picking up rocks and pelting them at the evil Mon with her Psychic power as hard as she could, if she saw a few get near one another she would Moonblast them, You didn't become a Gardevior in the wild without quite a bit of power and smarts behind you.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:12 pm

The efforts work well, though the girl thing carrying Gardevoir didn't seem too happy about her actions. Still, even with these extra defences, the Houndours gained, and it even seemed that there were a couple at you sides.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Now Gardevior was getting annoyed how the hell were these stupid mon anywhere near her she was so far beyond there power she should be knocking them out in one hit! No matter what move she used! Frowning she decided to say Fuck it and started going for kill shots Using psychic to magic jagged earth spikes rip themselves out of the ground and pierce the Houndours killing them without mercy, she was not going to be caught and eaten!
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:34 pm

The moment Gardevoir went for a kill shot, the girl carrying her shoved fer elbow back, and gave a pleading "please don't hurt them". It doesn't make any sense as to why, but it is also possible that she might stop carrying Gardevoir if she went too far.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Gardevior sent a look clearly saying "They want to kill and eat us!" but frowning she tried not to kill them just maim them.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:45 pm

"I know they are," the girl seemed to sigh, before she looked at a strange, multicolored, stick in the ground, and...smiled?

After that, all of Houndours suddenly came to a stop, and milled around, afraid. Even the Houndoom wasn't able to regroup them, and began barking after his whimpering pack.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Seeing the Houndoom Gardevior's eyes lit up with hate and she held up her hand launching a fully powered Moonblast at him with the intent to wipe him from the face of the planet.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Again, the girl messed up Gardevoir's aim, resulting in her setting Gardevoir down and the Houndoom only receiving a grazing. The girl seems to be somewhere between berating and pleading with Gardevoir, as she seems to have a good idea what had happened, but still seemed set against killing.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Gardevior was to enraged and just kept Blasting until the thing was dead she didn't care what happened the thing mounted and was going to eat her it deserved death, to keep the girl busy she forced the girl to live her memory of what happened and what the houndoom wanted to do.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:04 pm

The girl managed to live through the memory, but not much else good came of her. She fell to the ground, initialy clutching her head and screaming, but eventually going down to each of the organs in turn. What the memory was over, Gardevoir realized that she had definetly scarred the girl...but she still, however weakly, gave a pleading look to spare their lives. It...she...just why? Gardevoir doesn't have to listen to her, but she was also still the only one who could help her now.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Gardevior Glared at the girl clearly demanding "why should she spare them after what they did to her why shouldn't she wipe them from the planet?!"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:11 pm

The girl continued to try and explain, but the language barrier and her own exhaustion made it very difficult to understand her. Whatever it was, she seemed to have found some explenation, and it seemed to have explained everythin to her. At the same time, Gardevoir felt somethings similar to the girl running towards them.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:16 pm

Snorting at the Girl Gardevior looked at the houndoom and used her power to collect rocks around it's cock and balls to crush them and rip them off crippling it horribly, she also crushed one of it's back claws, She then sent the girl a look saying "I didn't kill it did I?"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:40 pm

The girl gives Gardevoir a sad look, as she seems to be slowly loosing herself to the feelings Gardevoir had forced on her. At the same time, 2 more of those things came upon you, with both of them seeming to be more masculine than the girl. Both of them were highly concerned about not just Gardevoir and their relative creature, but also...the Houndoom. Why? Why do they keep caring about that thing?
that man

Previous

Return to Private Games