Gardevoir's life (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gardevoir's life (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:57 pm

"Prey s bitch!" The Houndoom delighted, as he felt her wetness. "Prey was virgin, now prey bitch!"

Saying that, he began to pull out and ram his dick into her as fast, and hard, as his body would allow.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Gardevior tried to hold back but after a minute or two her pained moans turned into moans of Pleasure "Please please do whatever you want just don't kill me." She begs her hips thrusting back lightly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:01 pm

"Prey break like human!" The houndoom gleed, before pushing himself even faster. "Maybe prey-"

Again, a noise grabbed all of the houndours' attention, and they all fell silent. To top it off, the Houndoom stopped mid push, so it would all be up to Gardevoir to finish it now.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Gardevior Realized there was something out there and maybe if she distracted the Houndoom she began to thrust her hips back at the Houndoom Quickly and shot all the canine pokemon with attract after attract hoping to force them to only focus on the thing they were mating, while she tried to send a message to whatever was out there using her Psychic power 'Please Help Me!' it was more of a feel than actual words but it got the point across.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 pm

The moment Gardevoir began her escape plan, all of the Houndours fled in fear. Even the Houndoom, who glared at Gardevoir when he realized what was going on, was forced to relinquish his position, and run away.

"Prey just kill," The Houndoom howled.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Gardevior launched herself up into a tree and began skipping from tree to tree smirking that she managed to get away.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:33 pm

As Gardevoir tried to stand up, it finally dawned on her body how much the Houndoom had actually hurt her, and she fell down again. At the same time, she felt, and heard, something coming towards her. Apparently, her call to help reached what the Houndooms feared.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:35 pm

Frowning the Gardevior cursed as she unsteadily tried to stand and limp away.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:43 pm

As Gardevoir struggled to stand, she realized that it was too late to run away, as the thing came out of the woods, and revealed:

...well, she didn't really know. It was bipedal, and had large patches of black, orange, and patches of slightly darker white with blue eyes and a long strand of blue under a black and orange...something.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:47 pm

The Gardevior's eyes widened as she backed into a tree and whimpered in fear, her abused sex causing her to much pain to do much else.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:12 pm

As Gardevoir whimpered away, the creature suddenly rushed forward and...

Knelt down on one leg, began looking her over, and moving her mouth? Despite not being able to understand what it was saying, it didnt seem to want to hurt Gardevoir. In fact, judging by the movements, it was trying to help her...was it because of the attract?
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:15 pm

With tears in her eyes the Gardevior moved so the creature could see her brutally mated and abused sex, she whimpered in pain as she looked at the creature, she knew the creature wanted to help she just hoped it could.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:22 pm

At first, the creature misunderstood what Gardevoir was trying to do, however, in the process of closing her legs, the creature realized what had happened. It felt weird as the thing inspected it, but soon afterwards, it pulled out some sort of small thing, and began to make noises into it. As Gardevoir was looking at the creature, she also caught a glimpse of a Houndour circling around; apparently, they had decided to use her as bait now.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Gardevior sent an image that showed the Houndour circling them, before she then launched a huge wave of silverish energy out and the moon seemed to appear and shine right as she did, Gardevior was using Moonblast!
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:35 pm

When the image hit the creature, it seemed to momentarily stun it, and the Moonblast had as much of a concusive effect on it as it did the Houndours. They retreated again, but now Gardevoir was either stuck with bring this creature somewhere, or abandoning it to the Houndours.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Gardevior Sigh and poked the creature a bit and then grabbed the thing the creature spoke into "Vior Vior Gard?" (Anyone there?) She asked as she couldn't move and had this creature on top of her now.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Hearing Gardevoir speak, the strange thing returned with confused sounds, as the thing on her lap slowly began to stir. The Houndours hadn't returned yet, but Gardevoir could feel that the Houndoom was beating them back into line. In fact, he also seemed to be beating a challenger to his power, giving them some time.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Gardevior snaps at the sounds "Gar Gar!" (Get here!) as she quickly tried to wake up the obliviously weak Mon poor thing probably hadn't even evolved yet maybe it was still a baby it couldn't seem to talk.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Slowly, and very groggily, the creature woke up, and gave a look similar to a "thank you". Shakily, they stood up, took the thing back from Gardevoir, and tried to lead her towards the direction it had came from...which is also where the Houndours were disputing.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Gardevior shook her head and sent a image of the houndoom and his pack, while one on one she could destroy any of them all at once would overwhelm her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games