Gardevoir's life (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Gardevoir's life (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:19 pm

Off in the distance, Gardevoir could have sworn that there were the sounds of birds chirping away to greet the sun. Which ones didn't matter, as they simply served to disturb her sleep. Slowly, Gardevoir managed to push herself off the ground, and discovered that she had fallen asleep under an old tree. Feeling something odd, she looked down revealing that there was a bed of blue something underneath, with a pile of ash a bit in the distance. Gardevoir felt a bit lighthead as she tried to stand up, and the smell of dewy leaves made her hungry.
Last edited by that man on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
that man

Re: Gardevoir's life (Earthsage)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Gardevior Stretched and tried to figure out where the closet food was while going away from the Pile of Ash she saw not wanting to bother with what caused that she made sure to search the opposite way when looking for food.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Gardevoir's life (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:27 pm

As Gardevoir wandered around the forest, she couldn't help but notice that none of it really felt the same as it did from last night. It was a bit hard to explain, but either way, her main concern was on food and-

*SNAP* a twig behind her went.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Gardevior's eyes widened as she leaped away and spun to face the sound landing delicately on her feet as she looked for what snapped the twig.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Behind her, Gardevoir saw-

Nothing...

Well, she could definatly tell something was there, but the exact nature of it eluded her. It couldn't hurt to go back and check it out...unless that's what it wanted her to do...
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:38 pm

Frowning Gardevior used her Psychic powers to look for emotions in the area as she slowly approached the sound.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:41 pm

Using her powers, Gardevoir found out that, whatever had been in the area had enough sense to pull back when she got close, and was probably weaker than her in a head on-

*SNAP* announced another twig in the opposite direction.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Getting annoyed Gardevior tried to use Psychic to lift up whatever was behind her now.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:50 pm

As Gardevoir's psychic was released on the creature, it suddenly occured to her that there may be more than one, as she feels her grip on this one, but also feels about two to three other things nearby.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Frowning Gardevior brought the closet creature to her so she could see what it was.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:13 pm

As Gardevoir pulled whatever was stalking her up, it revealed itself to be a houndour, and its sudden snaping startled her into dropping it. Their identity revealed, about three other houndours came out of the bushes, joining the first in circling her.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Frowning at the fact she was surrounded by Dark types Gardevior was ready to defend herself if need be or run at first chance "Why are you stalking me?" She asked.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Rather than reply, the houndours simply did a laughing growl, as their cirle moved in closer around Gardevoir. It appeared that they were waiting for her to focus on one of them for even a second too long before attacking, or were maybe just waiting for her to sit down and give up.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Frowning More Gardevior used her Psychic power to try and push them down into the ground and hurt them.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Any attempt to focus on one of them with her powers results in the other growling closer, and distracting Gardevoir from her push. It almost seems like they have her, until she noticed a small gap in their line she could run through. It may be a trap, but its also her best chance.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Gardevior Frowned she knew Dog types liked to hunt she wouldn't run through the gap, Instead she asked again "What do you want I have nothing to give." She said trying to get them to leave her alone.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:26 pm

Again, the houndours didn't reply, apparently not thinking her worth the effort, meaning there was a good chance they could-

The gap was beginning to close, meaning Gardevoir had ver little time to act.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Sighing Gardevior Used her powers to jump up landing on a tree branch before fleeing by skipping from branch to branch, even the smallest branch could hold her weight due to gravity not affecting her.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Apparently not expecting this, the houndours began chasing after Gardevoir on foot, making remakable time, all thing considered. Of course, some of them also began using flame thrower, and other ranged attacks, with most only missing by inches. In addition, about two other one, and what seemed to be a houndoom, joined the chase.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Frowning Gardevior uses confusion on the Houndoom to make it attack the others before continuing to skip from branch to branch.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games