Days at Populus Monstrum High (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Days at Populus Monstrum High (eaenidu)

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Ainsley sighed as she leads you inside of the cafeteria and the smell of food is taking you over. The place is packed, filled with a lot of students of not only different races, but different species as well. You even see those two girls from the pond earlier, hanging out at their table and having a fun time. You make your way where the food is and get what you want to eat, with Ainsley right behind and ordering her own meal, before heading over to a table to eat and chat some more.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Kilala would eat her fish with a smile as she made small talk with Ainsley and once they were both she would whisper "Take me somewhere where no one will bother us." In her ear before letting the plant like futa lead her away.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Still carrying her salad with her, Ainsley got an idea where to go and takes you to the back of the cafeteria, up onto the stage and go behind the curtains. After going through some doors after unlocking things with some vines, you are inside of a changing room filled with mirrors and various costumes, and Ainsley heads on over to a chair to eat down and finish up her dinner. You take notice that she is getting rather bigger, and the alrune got her skirt off to allow you to get a good look at her long member once again. "Um, if you're thirsty," she said with an awkward smile, feeding herself some greens while her erection grows bigger and start leaking some honey.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Smiling Kilala got on her knees and took Ainsley's member into her mouth again to suck and lick the tip popping off she said "If I'm not doing to good feel free to thrust in and do whatever you want to my mouth." She said with a cute Blush before sucking again loving the taste.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:50 pm

The futa nods as she continues to eat her salad as you got to work on treating yourself to a sticky sweet dessert. Your tongue starts running along the tip of her cock while your hands rub up and down her shaft. The sticky pre leaking out is filling up in your mouth, going down your tongue and to your stomach, and you moan as the sticky substance continues to feed into your mouth. This might get addicting, and you probably won't mind enjoying sucking this girl off more often than you think. Ainsley is letting out some moans in return, muffled by her mouth filled with her meal, and occasionally she pets your head and gently pushes you in so you can take in more of her cock.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Kilala Eagerly tried to Work Ainsley's cock with a dope up smile before she suddenly pulled off and took off her top and bra so she could wrap her tits around the huge cock and give it a tit job as she did her best to blow it.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Ainsley shivered from the new new touch you are applying with your breasts, and she nearly choked on her food before getting something to drink and wash it down before sighing. "Ohh.... that's so good~!" she stated in a huff. "I never had it this good before in my life~! Please Kilala, milk my cock!" You continue on with your milking of her cock, squeezing your boobs tightly on her shaft and getting her to moan out more, even her bucking her hips in the process. Your mouth is taking much more than what you can handle at the moment, thanks to the addition of her own movements, but you are getting plenty more of her sweet nectar pumping into you. The smell of her musk and nectar is filling up your nose, clouding up your mind slightly while you move faster on your massage with your breasts.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:10 pm

Kilala's eyes glazed over as she eagerly sucked down Ainsley's sweet sweet nectar, her tongue Lapped at the underside of her cock and when Kilala heard Ainsley praise her she seemed to smile in joy around the cock in her mouth as she redoubled her efforts to get Ainsley off.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:00 pm

With your touch, Ainsley arches her back and lets out a loud grunt and moan at the same time, as she once again cums inside of your mouth and pushing you down to make sure that you drink up all of the sweet nectar that is coming out of her cock. Eventually she settles herself down and relaxes back on the counter, however instead of relaxing, her cock is still rock hard and pulsating. And she looks really worried about this. "Oh dear, this hasn't happened before!" she stated, holding on to her burning face. "Usually it's just once I came, it calms down!" She then takes a good look at your nude figure and the penis twitches slightly. "Well, I think I know of the reason why it is like this." She once again strokes herself off, creating more of the pre on her tip as she starts undoing her shirt and bra to get completely naked. "I'm sorry about this, but I guess I'm a little hornier than usual. I'm sure you don't mind me like this..."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Kilala smiled Blankly and Shook her head before taking the cock Back into her mouth and seemed devoted to sucking it until it calmed down she even reached forward to play with the Futa's neglected holes.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Ainsley isn't all that pleased that you are going back to giving her a blowjob, but she is moaning out of pleasure no matter what. And slowly and steadily, you are covering more of her long cock into your mouth, going up to about halfway for the time being. More and more of her pre is filling up your mouth, and this sweet substance is making you more addicted to the stuff. It's like if you are getting a blowjob to a minotaur and drinking his cum, only this is far more sweeter than the saltiness and corrupted than from a bull man. Plus she is moaning a lot more loudly as you play at her holes, certainly wasn't expected to get any fingers up there, or anything up there for that matter. In return, she takes her hands go you going deeper onto her cock, sending you closer and closer to the base and deepthroating her whole member.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Kilala Had a Glazed look in her eyes as she eagerly learned to Deepthroat Ainsley's Cock Taking the entire thing into her mouth so her lips sealed around the base, Before slowly bobbing her head up and down Ainsley's length steadily picking up speed until her Head was a Blur and it felt like she was working Ainsley's entire shaft at the same time that there wasn't a single Place she wasn't pleasuring with her mouth, Her fingers invaded both Ainsley's holes and quickly found her most sensitive places before attacking them without mercy, during all this at some point Kilala let her disguise slip again so Ainsley could see her true form.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Now that you have exposed yourself to Ainsley, she chuckles happily while your head turns into a blur while she continues to give you a throat fuck. "Oh fuck yeah!" she grunted. "Fuck, that's a-awesome! I didn't think I'll be... f-fucking a demon! Shit, you're awesome, K-Kilala!" The plant girl continues to give you a deepthroating of your life, you going so fast that you'll be getting dizzy from all of this. And with the fingering that you are doing to her pussy, the girl fucking you is going mad with pleasure and eventually, once again, cums deep into your mouth. Your head is right against her hip and all of the cum is draining into your stomach, before she finally pulls herself out you... and still reveals that she is still hard. Damn, this girl has some endurance! Where was this the first time that you saw her? However instead of giving her another blowjob, Ainsley pulls you up onto her lap, your butt crack resting on her hard and sticky-covered cock, and she gives you a kiss on the lips. "Wow Kilala, this is amazing. I never thought that being with a girl is so much fun!" And her eyes shift away from you as more of her blush appears. "So... instead of a blowjob, can I use another hole instead?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Kilala Just smiled a Blank smile and Cuddled and nuzzled Ainsley before a thought pierced her clouded mind and she said slowly "Can't had to promise anal Virginity to first date so pussy stays virgin." She said sadly, then she remembered something else Ainsley said "Demon?" She asked, as she didn't know her own race she grew up an orphan and was mostly raised by human's she only just knew how to hide her form, and she couldn't remember where she learned that.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Your plant friend looks at you with a little disappointment in her eyes, before something clicks in her head. "Well, since I am one of the girls you'll be dating for these Five Nights, how about I be your first date?" she asked with a smile. "I mean sure I am the last girl you'll get to meet on the fourth night, but still I'm one of the dates, so that can count right? I can promise you whatever the first date can do, I can do better, all right?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:03 am

Kilala wiggled lightly unknowingly grinding her ass up and down Ainsley's member " Proctor?" She asked looking a little scared as she wondered what tha evil woman would do to her, but she was coming around to the thought of letting Ainsley's huge Minotaur sized cock take her anal virginity.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:12 am

Ainsley shakes her head in response and she gives you another kiss on the lips, tongue slipping in to wrap around yours while her hands got to strip you bare naked. Her dick continues to rub against your crack and working you up, before Ainsley lifts you up and puts you down on the counter so she can work on screwing you in one of your holes, before noticing the tape over your pussy. The plant girl bends down and rubs your fold, getting some juice to slip out. "Oh, a virgin, huh?" she asked. "Right, right, I just didn't think you would do such a thing, or even produce so much cum." She lightly chuckles as your leaking juices leaks down to your asshole and got her cock nice and wet before sticking the tip at the entrance. "Now this might hurt, but not as much if I'm going to take your pussy virginity." And she kisses you on the lips again as she slips in her slicked cock all the way in, very slowly before hilting you.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:20 am

Kilala's eyes widened as she gasped and moaned lowly in a mix of pain and pleasure "B~Big Big Big~" She moaned dizzily her head swaying back and forth as she felt lightheaded "I~It feels like your all the way between my breasts." Kilala said in shock as her hands start to roam Ainsley's body, Kilala's tail Flipped and Smacked Ainsley's ass hard when she hilted herself in Kilala's ass "So~ Full~" She moaned her tongue hanging out of her mouth as her eyes rolled up her pussy was soaking wet and her smell was spreading through the room though the smell was different, instead of the stench from before it smelt sweet almost like Ainsley nectar, her body seemed to realize that sweet smells would attract more mates and changed it's scent to match the most attractive scent it could find.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:56 pm

The plant futa catches a whiff of your sweet scent and sighs in content, all before going back to grunting and moaning as she continues to drill your asshole. Her body is dripping with sweat, and each time you swat her with your tail, her hips slam into you, driving the dick deeper into the depths of your rectum. "S-Shit, this is fucking a-amazing!" she grunted out, trying to keep focus while your hands dance her body. "I need t-to... fuck more v-virgins like you, you're so... f-fucking tight!" It probably won't be too long before she can blow her load, and she is going extremely fast right now. All of that sweet sticky gooeyness sitting inside of you, and this hard dick rubbing the inside of your ass to coat it all, it feels good. It is enough to make your mind shut off and just enjoy the ride. All that you see is honey and nothing more.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Kilala Moaned before letting out a scream as she came her orgasm was so powerful that it squirted the tape right off and drenched Ainsley's tummy hips and cock with her sweet smelling juices, Kilala was laying there completely lost in Pleasure as her ass desperately tried to milk Ainsley cock for all she was worth, Kilala's mouth hung open and her eyes were rolled up into her head her mind lost in a white haze as her ass was fucked brutally fast for her first time.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games