Days at Populus Monstrum High (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Days at Populus Monstrum High (eaenidu)

Postby VintageBass » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 pm

The proctor points in the direction of the cafeteria and gives you a friendly smile, but you can tell what is hiding underneath it. "Dinner starts at 5 and goes to 7, so you got plenty of time to prepare yourself for the fucking tonight," she said, crossing her legs while keeping her touch going. "It'll also give you a chance to meet the other students as well. A neat little social thing, much like tonight..."
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Nodding Kilala Followed the direction to the cafeteria but Paused at the door and looked back over her shoulder at Miss Kalama "Make sure they remember not to even try and touch my, Pussy as you so vulgarly call it or I will Kill them and then I will hunt you and Kill you," Pausing She increased her glare "This is only happening because I want to be the first person to last five nights not any other reason you have in your sick mind." She turned and left keeping her head high as she strode out with Pride confident in herself until she wasn't watching where she was going and smashed into someone as she was leaving the building.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:52 pm

You got a suggestive wave from the proctor, along with a peak of what she is packing underneath before heading on out of the office and on your way to dinner. Your mind is distracted with your own pride, or rather something else from what the other girls were saying at the pond, that you didn't notice someone coming from the side and ramming into you. Both of you fell to the ground, and the girl you ran into was claiming to drop her glasses. She quickly grabs them and realizes who she ran into, picking you up back on your feet. "I'm so sorry about that, miss!" the girl stated in a bit of a rush. "I didn't mean to do that, I was just trying to get some stuff out and you just appeared! Please forgive me!"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Blushing Kilala said "Ah no sorry it was my Fault." Blinking Kilala Focused on the other Girl and pointed her thumb at the Futa dorm "So you live here what dorm number?" She asked trying to be nice tothe other girl and calm her down from her panicky mood "By the Way my name Kilala notmiss."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:29 am

Getting a good look at the girl, you see that she has a mixed of green and red on her skin, and pretty much wearing the same uniform as you. However she is filling it out much more thanks to her DD-cup breasts, wide hips, and a penis that would make the proctor of this place green as the girl's skin. Figures, a futa in the futa dorm, and she looks pretty cute despite the massive schlong that is appearing underneath her skirt. And with her glasses on, rosy cheeks from her blushing, and her short green hair has a pretty little orange flower in it. "Again, sorry about that," she replied, bowing before you. "I'm Ainsley, I'm in 42C. I guess you're the new girl that came in today, right?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:35 am

Kilala nodded as she looked the girl over "Um, yeah, um no offense but....what exactly are you?" She asked confused but a living Plant girl, she also tried to stop glancing down at the girl's hardening cock "And um how the hell do you hide that? I don't think humans or professors would let, that hang out?" She asked confused and blushing.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:45 am

Ainsley brings her hands to the back of her, a foot kicking the cemented floor, and is showing how embarrassed this girl is. And you notice that her cock jumped a little when you brought it up, before she walks over to the grass and sits down on her knees to allow her body to sink down and a flower starts blooming out. And her cock is now fully exposed and erect, leaking out a small amount of a yellow substance. Good thing she is doing this in a blind spot from the proctor, and she is really embarrassed about doing this. "Well, you can see what I am," she answered. "A lot of us girls, futa and boys have different things about us, and I'm... well..." She has something on her mind, and no response on how she can keep her dick hidden room everyone else. She probably has a reason, but she is not saying it now.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:53 am

Kilala was interested in learning how she kept it hidden "This thing is huge I didn't even know that penises could get this big, Hell Do you only do it with well um used girls cause I'm an all around virgin and I don't think any of my holes could take this thing." She tells the other girl, hey if she was in the dorm she might as well learn about the girls there.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:02 am

The alraune lets out a whimper as she touches herself and got to work trying to settling her erection. "I d-didn't think so either," she answered, a hand on her cheek, "and I don't l-like it. It's like a c-curse." From this, she is moaning as she is leaking more of the yellow liquid from her cock. From the smell of it, it doesn't smell like pee, it smells... sweeter. Like honey. Does this girl cum honey from her cock? "It's h-hard to keep this down w-when I'm h-horny. I need to jerk o-off constantly to keep it down..." So there is a start, so masturbating is the key to keeping her dick down.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:09 am

Kilala Winces "Oh that must be tough, I'm glad I don't have one of those then if you hate it so much," Getting Closer and sniffing Kilala thought it smelt like honey coming out of the girl's cock, without realizing it she leaned down and ran her tongue over the head to taste the honey, Blinking and realizing what she did she stood up "Oh um sorry the smell got to me...." She admitted with a blush still rolling the honey around in her mouth.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:46 pm

There is more of a blush on Ainsley's face as she continues to jerk off, smiling as you roll the honey around while more nectar is appearing on her tip. "I know, the o-others have said the same t-thing," she said, still holding on to her face, but with a little more happiness. More moans and pants escaped her as her hand moves faster along her shaft, and she looks over at you with a sultry look. "If y-you want... I n-need help and you c-can get all the n-n-nectar you want."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Blushing and looking around Kilala kneeled down and licked the tip enjoying the nectar's taste Still Blushing She said "Um I've never done this before it's it's just really Tasty, Got it?" She demanded with a Blushing Glare, before taking the head into her mouth and suckle it, her hands caressing whatever part of the other girl she could reach.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:04 pm

The alrune lets outs a moan, more out of pain than pleasure as you start sucking on the tip of her cock. Her whole body is shivering from the touch and more of her pre is dripping into your mouth, filling you up with the sweet liquid. "I'm s-sorry," she apologized, looking at you with a scared look as you glared at her. "I'm j-just... so h-horny, I need to j-jack off before and after a-all mealtimes and b-bedtime. And someone e-else just makes i-it..." And before she can finished, you feel a rush of nectar filling your mouth and Ainsley lets out a cry, reaching to grab your head and making sure every drop of her nectar is going down your throat. After a few minutes of swallowing every drop of her cum, she realize what has happened and her face darkens, legs turning to normal and her penis shrinking all the way down. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that! Please forgive me, I really can't control myself when I get like that!"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:09 pm

Kilala was Blushing darkly as well "Shut up! Don't apologize I did That because I wanted to!" She said glaring with a pout and Blush as she enjoyed the taste and when Ainsley forced it in, Still Blushing she stood up licking her lips before Bringing the Futa into a kiss "From now on when you're like that come to me I'll Help you cause I like the taste got it?!" She asked embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:15 pm

The futa alrune rubbed her arm in shyness, her cheeks burning red over her own embarrassment, and she deepens her blush when you kissed her on the lips. Once you told her that you'll be helping her out whenever she gets like that, she looks down at the ground. "Well, I said that I do get horny after meals, so I'll be having another erection after dinner," she explained, occasionally looking up at you. "If that's the case, then you wouldn't mind some dessert?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Blushing Kilala nods "But it'll have to be quick I um have my first date after dinner." She admits with a Blush as she starts to think of what the other girls will do to her "It's with 30 to 31A do you know anything about them?" She asked as she motioned the girl to walk with her towards dinner.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Ainsley's eyes widen when you brought up the Five Nights deal and she shakes her head about that. "Well, I do know about the girls, but I... well, I shouldn't be talking about this..." she answered, pushing her fingers together as the two of you head on to the cafeteria to get something to eat. "I do know that it starts at 9, and it goes for a while depending on how fast you make the girls cum, and..." She has something on her mind and it is eating her up, before she finally spits it out. "I'm the last girl you'll fuck on Night Four."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Kilala Flinched but nodded "Well it's better to meet you now than later, I don't really want to do the five nights but being known as the first girl to last all the nights is an attractive thought." Kilala says looking embarrassed.

(Five nights.....Freddie.....*Shudder*)
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Even the alrune is shaking her head at the thought of this. "It's nice that you want to know, but really getting to final night is not something to be proud of," she answered. "The proctors running the dorm made it to where even the first night breaks the girl because of..." and she points down to her now covered crotch as you get closer and closer to your dinner. "I'm the last one of the night and I haven't seen any other girls reach me. And personally I don't like what the proctors are doing to us girls. I am hoping to move out to the female's dorm and live there, since they don't do anything like that there and... I can jerk off to all of the girls there instead of being forced to do it with a girl who doesn't want this."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Kilala Frowns and wonders what the fifth night could be but shrugs "Let;s go eat so I can get my desert and then deal with my Date." She says with an even more determined look.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games