Days at Populus Monstrum High (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Days at Populus Monstrum High (eaenidu)

Postby VintageBass » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:15 pm

While you are blasting like an exploded fire hydrant, the one giving you all of this pleasure shoots her own load as well, filling up your interior with more of her sticky honey and draining more out of her balls, wherever those may be. After some minutes of cumming, Ainsley pulls out of you and, once again, she is still rock hard. The girl is certainly not pleased with this revalation. "No... why is this happening?!" she stated with a shocked look. "It shouldn't be like this! I just..." She notices that the tape is gone from your pussy and also sees that your opening hole, begging for something to stick itself in there. The plant futa starts rubbing her cock, jerking it off at the sight of a virgin cunt, and she moans out of desperation to try and sample. "Ohhh, please don't tempt me," she groaned. gripping onto her cock tightly. "That looks so good, but why do you have that promise? I just want to fuck it~"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Days at Populus Monstrum High (eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Kilala couldn't say anything right away as she tried to focus again, Though she did feel the emptiness in her ass she didn't realize that it tightened back up until it was as tight as it was when she was a virgin, after all, all demon sub-types are natural masters of sex Water Devils are as well, Kilala didn't know it but all her holes would all tighten back up to virgin tightness within seconds after being used "T~Time?" She asked as she embarrassingly hid her pussy from view with her hands, a cute Blush stained her cheeks as she shyly looked at Ainsley after all the girl was her first sexual experience ever.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games