Days at Populus Monstrum High (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Days at Populus Monstrum High (eaenidu)

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:11 pm

CS
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Kilala Dagon
Sex: Female
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 78vu8x.png
Monster Type: Water Devil
School Interests: Swimming, Magic, Math
Kinks: Cum, Futa, Pregnacy, Bondage, Public, Rough, Harem
Turn-Offs: Scat, Vore, Gore, Death, Puke

You've been sitting on a bunch for a long time now. All of the time you have been traveling to your new home, you could have done plenty of other things already. But all of the time is spent thinking about what to ask once you get to not only where you will be living for the time being, but also your schooling.

You have gotten something in the mail about being accepted to a school... somewhere, and you are given all expenses paid trip to the school. All you know it's a private school, co-ed, uniforms, and it's one you have never heard of in your life. Well, that could go for any school that isn't well-known, but this panhlet boasts that it is known throughout the world. Whatever, it seems that whoever runs the place knows about you, what you are, and is willing to pay some money to transfer you out of your old school and travel somewhere in the world to this new location. At least this can be a fresh new start that you have been seeking.

You can see a building coming up through the window and guess that it is the school that you will be attending. All right, so you have finally made it! Some minutes later the bus comes to its stop and the doors open up. You, and only you, got up from your seat and made it to the front, passing on by the bus driver who is only focusing on the road ahead. Just as you got off, you can hear the man behind you say something, like "Welcome to Populus Monstrum High," before shutting the door and driving off, leaving you with only your bags as you stand outside of a building and no one around.

Well then, it's time to see what this place is all about...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Days at Populus Monstrum High (eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Sighing Kilala picked up her Bags and began looking for the girl's dorms so she could set her stuff down, she hoped this school had an isolated lake or something for when she wanted to let her other side show, she didn't want to be seen as a freak by humans so she hid as much as she could, she did wonder if there were others like her though somewhere, Sighing she continued her search for girl dorms and just hoped she got a nice room mate at the very least.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:29 pm

You begin your search for the dorms, wondering where in this place it could be. This place is huge! There are several buildings all over the place and this is just on the outskirts of the place! You could spend your whole time getting lost trying to find a dorm, only to end up sleeping in the cafeteria or something along those lines. Either way, the pamphlet you were given doesn't give you a map of the place, so looking around for it with a guide isn't your best option. You do, however, see someone walking down a path and feel some relief flowing through you. At least now you can get a good idea where to go. And on closer inspection, it appears that this proctor has some lines running down his cheeks, as if they are whiskers. OK, nothing too out of the ordinary, but someone is someone and any info you can get out of him is all that you need to get your bags to the dorm, set them down and see what the hell is up with this school.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Smiling in Relief Kilala Ran over "Um! Excuse me?!" She half yelled to get his attention "Um sorry but I'm new and there was no guide and Well I don't know what to do or where to go....." She trailed off embarrassed at herself and looking down Blushing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:44 pm

The proctor takes a good look at you, taking the moment to figure out about your strange appearance before finally getting it all clicked in his head. "Oh, right, yes," he started, shaking his head. "Yes, you must be that transfer student we just got. All right. I was going to say why are you not in class, or in uniform, but since you're new then that is expected." The proctor starts to give you some general directions on where to go, first by showing you where your dorms are, but suggests talking to the one in charge of the dorms before going in and choosing a room without realizing it was already taken. Once that, he also tells you where to go to get something to eat, and your stomach let out a small growl as the snacks you had at the bus station wasn't enough to keep you full on the trip, and also where you'll be going to get your classes. And now that you know where you'll be going, you got on your way to the female dorms and dropping off your stuff.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Kilala Smiled and nodded her thanks to the proctor before setting off towards the dorm, once she finally got there she would ask the person in charge if she was assigned a dorm or what was going on with her living arrangement, hoping there was nothing to complected about it.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:09 pm

You spent a few minutes walking all the way to the girls' dorm, finding yourself outside of an office door and seeing some flickering going on inside of the glass door. Peeking through, you see that the one overseeing the dorms has the lights out and is watching a movie on the computer. Checking the handle, the door is unlock and you can go in to talk to the proctor. And through the cracks you can hear some moaning, possibly from the movie they're watching, so whatever it is on you're going to find out shortly.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Blushing as she realized what the Movie most likely was Kilala Slowly opened the door and looked in worrying her lip as she did "Um Hello I'm the transfer," she said as she slowly opened the Door "I was told to come to you for my room assignment?" She said after she fully opened the door and stood there awkwardly and unknowing what to do, Though she wonder why the person in charge of the girl dorms even needed that type of Movie.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:24 pm

The proctor perked themselves up and spins around in their seat, allowing you to get a peak of the movie in question, before focusing on the woman in question. She is a lovely-looking gal, hair neatly tied up into a bun and burning brightly even in the darkness of the room, and a very nimble frame that appears to be more aerodynamic. There are some feather pins in her hair and she is looking at with some interest before getting up from her seat, grabbing a sheet of paper at her desk, and walks over to you. "Hmmm, I guess you're Ms. Kilala, right?" she asked, checking between you and the list. "Well, it does say that you were going to be here today, but I wasn't thinking you'll arrive this early." The woman throws the sheet back onto the desk, landing perfectly as she pauses her movie and leads you out of the office. "Right then, I'll take you to 45C and show you around, OK?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Smiling Cutely and Blushing lightly Kilala nodded "Ok, Please treat me kindly Mam!" As she followed the woman she lightly tugged on the Woman's shirt to get her attention, when the Woman turned to her Kilala would look down shyly "Um d~do you know about any secluded lakes or ponds or something where I could swim and others would leave me alone?" She asked embarrassed before moving a piece of her long hair out of her face where it fell, looking up at the Woman she still had the cute Blush on her cheeks and her lashes fluttered lightly as she shyly looked at the older Woman.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:02 pm

"Yes, there is a pond just to the northwest of here," she answered, "but we do have a pool that's open once school is done. We don't exactly allow new students, or any students for that matter, to jump in willy-nilly unless they have the class." So you do have some places you can swim. Now it's only where exactly is this pond at so you can go swimming there, but for now you finally made it to your dorm. The woman, who introduces herself as Miss Kalama, unlocks the door for you to walk in, and the place is looking pretty fancy. It's a dual-sided dorm with carpeting, a shared bathroom, and two sets of beds, closets, tables and chairs, all made divided by a wall splitting down the middle. "All right, you'll be getting the left side," Miss Kalama said, smiling at you. "Get your stuff in and then come see me once you're good."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Blushing Kilala said "Um actually Miss Kalama C~can you help me get dressed, I've never worn a uniform before and they sent like three different one along with different shoes and well I don't know what to do......" She admitted before looking down in shame, looking up she locked eyes with Miss Kalama and unknowingly used a basic devil spell called 'Attract'
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:41 pm

The redhead seems a little disappointed, before realizing an important detail. "Oh right, I forgot your uniform!" she stated. Miss Kalama tells you to wait in your dorm while she leaves, and with this time you can get stuff unpack and check out the rest of your dorm. You go through your closet and packed everything away, and being a little curious, you check your roommate's closet to find some pretty average things. You could search more, but the door opens up and Miss Kalama comes in carrying in a whole stack of clothes in on her. She leads you over to your side of the dorm and asks for you to strip down before going through a personal fitting of all of the clothes she has, ignoring the clothes you have packed in your bag.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Blushing Kilala striped down and as she took off her panties it was easy to see a near full body blush and she shivered at every touch from the Proctor, her Breasts were G-cups and firm bouncy ones as well, every wiggle or movement made her large Breasts jiggle enticingly as she squirmed.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Miss Kalama does her best to calm you down, stroking your body as she presents you with some options on your attire, going from the large scale to something that will be too tight on your body. Although she is looking rather curiously at you. "When I said to strip, I didn't mean all the way naked," she explained, tilting her head slightly. She lets out a sigh and starts dressing you in your shirts, making that you are well fitted without discomfort. She does size you up a bit, but more out of professionalism than being wowed by your figure. Eventually she settles on one shirt and she puts your bra back on so you are fully dressed... from the waist up, that is. "All right, just need to get your skirt and you can accessorized however your want!"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Blushing and almost crying Kilala stood there her pussy was dripping wet and her panties were soaked, it wasn't her fault she just didn't know how to make it stop, it seemed that the smell of it marked her territory in water making other marine life avoid the area, but it never stopped her pussy always drooled lewdly and she was ashamed of it because it made most people call her a whore or a slut even though she had no control.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:35 pm

The proctor of the building lets out another sigh, looking worried about what is happening to you, although she is a little confused about the placement of your panties. Shaking off her thoughts, Miss Kalama goes through the skirts and not only finds the right size for you but matches up with your shirt. Once she got around you, the proctor heads over to the bathroom and cleans up the mess you are making on the floor. One more sigh and Miss Kalama starts heading for the door. "Oh Ms. Kilala, we don't exactly permit this in our classes," she said, resting her head in a hand. "Please, follow me back into my office and I'll get something to help fix your situation."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Looking uncomfortable Kilala said "B~But it doesn't stop...." She said looking down still not knowing that other here were monsters "It always does that I can't control it...." She looked down blushing in embarrassment as she tried not to cry "I~I Don't know what to do it always happens and I can't control it....." her shoulders shake as she wait for the insults to start up.
eaenidu

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:11 pm

Miss Kalama has an indifferent look on her face, reaching to take you by the hand and taking you out of the dorm. "Listen, I know of a few people who can help with your problem," she explained, looking out for anyone even if there is no one at this time. "I know of a few things myself, so this is why we're going to my office. If you can hold it out until then, I will promise that you'll feel better about yourself, is that OK?" She doesn't appeared to be all that upset about yourself but doesn't look like she is going to say anything bad about you out loud. The walk down to the office wasn't long and she guides you in before locking the door, closing a blind and leading you over to a seat.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:17 pm

Still Blushing in embarrassment Kilala watched what Miss Kalama was doing but didn't stop her, when she was seated the chair was starting to get wet right away, sitting there she said "I don't know how you can make me feel better, but why do you even want to?" She asked confused as no one cared for her before.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games