Vocaloid: Rin's world (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Vocaloid: Rin's world (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:49 pm

"What's going on?" Toby asked, as he showed no inclination of moving.

"N-n-n-nothing!" Tomo lied, as she pulled whatever blankets were near her on. "But, did you know that most hentais-"

"I'm leaving." Toby announced, as he closed the door again.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:53 pm

Rin Tries to leave yet again Tears spilling Down her face though she can't seem to gather the strength to she just Collapsed and curled into a ball sobbing in pain 'Why, Why did no one want her why was she the last choice?'
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:58 pm

"Please don't cry," Tomo tried to calm Rin down, as she even went over and hugged her. "Please stop crying. Look, they aren't going to make me send you two back, so you can stay, and please don't take this the wrong way...I...I think we moved just a bit too fast...if you want, take out your anger on me..."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Rin Glared Darkly at Tomo "Am I really that worthless Huh?" She then laughed a dark hurt laugh "No one ever wants me They want all my Brothers and Sisters but Worthless Little Rin Doesn't even Matter does she?" Curling up tighter Rin cried more "I~I thought someone finally wanted me but I found out I was just the Damn last resort." Rin then started a sad almost Broken mix of sobbing and laughing that sounded truly painful.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:08 pm

"No! No! Its ok," Tomo attempted at calming Rin down. "Don't take it out on yourself. If you want to be angry, just...use me. I know how it feels, so please, just let it go."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Rin didn't seem to hear Tomo she was staring Blankly at nothing just repeating "Worthless." over and over She seemed Broken, She wasn't mad just Completely Broke like She was in just Pain she wasn't even crying anymore.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:34 pm

"Look Rin," Tomo tried to explain, as she took Rin's head into her lap. "I find it impossible to believe that no one would ever want you. I mean, you're cute. Really, really cute. I mean, I'm glad, really really glad, that I ended up with you. The whole reason I didn't get a guy on his own was because I didn't want to end up with a guy who could...you know...but still, I really want you to stay now. If you want, I can even delay Miku, or send her back, so that we can get together more and figure each other out. Is that ok?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Rin Looked sadly at Tomo as she said "You don't want me, nobody wants me only Meiko and Len even pay attention to me all the others like Len more Len would get more Masters if he left me behind, maybe I should just end myself maybe everyone's lives would get better if they didn't have to think about trash like me?" Rin had thought that she had finally found a master, She thought that maybe someone wanted her now, but that proved to be a lie Her Master only got her because she couldn't get Miku, Miku, Miku! What did Miku Luka and Meiko have that Rin didn't why did no one want her why was she completely worthless?! Rin finally let out a SCREAM of Emotional pain Why was she always forgotten why was she unwanted, So she Screamed and Screamed and Screamed as she cried lost in her Sadness.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games