Star Shields Incorporated [Hazard]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Star Shields Incorporated [Hazard]

Postby Tsai » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:15 pm

There's still a shit ton of gas everywhere even after killing the thing and you're at the point where your suit is too hot and your just have to retract it. When you approach bubbles you unconsciously kiss her instead of talking to her. She happily accepts your kiss and in a moment she's even eating you out.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Katherine's vision begins to get a little hazy and soon she finds herself pressing her lips against bubbles and then grabbing the girl by the hair forcing her down to her knees to pleasure her. Katherines armor retracted as she shoved Bubbles face into her dripping folds. "I knew you were a slut..." She said amused at the girls inability to control herself. "I bet those mutants got you excited too didn't they?" She asked as her hormones were still going nuts from the powerful pheromones in the air.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:51 am

Bubbles doesnt answer as shes busy getting to work on your mound, happily eating away at your soaking wet clam. Soon enough her skillful tongue makes you spasm in delight and as you collapse to the ground you can hear bubbles panting loudly as she starts sitting on your face presenting you with her sex.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:34 am

Katherine had only a split second to realize the girls intentions before Bubbles sex was pressed against her lips. Katherine figured it was only fair to repay her comrade and began lapping eagerly at the slit. Her tongue began to explore Bubbles tight wet folds while her hands began to massage the girls thighs. It wasn't long before Bubbles had her own writhing orgasm and Katherine pulled back panting. "Well this isn't how I expected my first mission to go." She admitted staring up at Bubbles.
Hazard1325

Previous

Return to Private Games