The Downfall of Princess Knight Gladia [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Downfall of Princess Knight Gladia [Kuragari]

Postby Kankra » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:11 pm

You hear footsteps approaching and three gargoyles come into view. One of them opens the cell door and they all enter. One of them punches you in the stomach, knocking all the air out of you, before the other two free you from your bonds only to tie your hands behind your back and put a foot chain on you. They then grip one of your arms each and lead you out of the dungeon, past a long line of cells in which you can see some of the female castle personel being gangraped by all sorts of creatures, werwolves, orcs, pig-goblins, minotaurs, yes, even some kind of giant amphibic creatures.

You are eventually led to the giant throne room, which shows some signs of battle, like blood stains, dead corpses and burnt tapestries. Again, you walk down an aisle of monsters all snickering and jerking off their rigid hard members as you pass them. Finally, you are led up to the throne, where you immediately recognise the figure sitting on your mother's rightful place.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It is the sex demon king Guignol, the ruler of the demon kingdom of Popobawa, which lies north of Burgundia.

"My my, Princess Gladia! What a surprise! Have you come to witness the show or maybe even join in?" he said with a devilish smile.
Kankra

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Kankra Wrote:You hear footsteps approaching and three gargoyles come into view. One of them opens the cell door and they all enter. One of them punches you in the stomach, knocking all the air out of you, before the other two free you from your bonds only to tie your hands behind your back and put a foot chain on you. They then grip one of your arms each and lead you out of the dungeon, past a long line of cells in which you can see some of the female castle personel being gangraped by all sorts of creatures, werwolves, orcs, pig-goblins, minotaurs, yes, even some kind of giant amphibic creatures.

You are eventually led to the giant throne room, which shows some signs of battle, like blood stains, dead corpses and burnt tapestries. Again, you walk down an aisle of monsters all snickering and jerking off their rigid hard members as you pass them. Finally, you are led up to the throne, where you immediately recognise the figure sitting on your mother's rightful place.

It is the sex demon king Guignol, the ruler of the demon kingdom of Popobawa, which lies north of Burgundia.

"My my, Princess Gladia! What a surprise! Have you come to witness the show or maybe even join in?" he said with a devilish smile.

Gladia is not pleased to see some of her subjects being used in such a way, but there is nothing she can do for them now. Instead, she holds herself as defiantly and regally as she is able...even when she sees the sight of someone she would have very much rather not seen.

"The only thing I've come to do is add your head to that idiot traitors own." She says, anger filling her voice as she glares at the Demon King with open hatred. "What gives you any right to come here and do this to my people?!"
Kuragari

Postby Kankra » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Guignol chuckled. "The answer is very simple, my dear Princess. It is the fact, that I don't believe in any sort of rights in the first place. I do, what I want to do. And right at the moment, what I want to do is... to have a little fun. In fact, I have a proposal for you, as you seem sooo considerate about your people. Are you willing, to hear me out?"
Kankra

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:26 am

Kankra Wrote:Guignol chuckled. "The answer is very simple, my dear Princess. It is the fact, that I don't believe in any sort of rights in the first place. I do, what I want to do. And right at the moment, what I want to do is... to have a little fun. In fact, I have a proposal for you, as you seem sooo considerate about your people. Are you willing, to hear me out?"

She growled at his response, finding such a philosophy to be so utterly repugnant that she wanted to do nothing more than impale him on her sword. Instead however, as a Princess, she had her people to think about. So, glaring at him with total mistrust, she asked "Why should I trust anything you have to say. After all, you just said you do what you want. You could promise me anything now, but then change your mind in minutes, hours, or days."
Kuragari

Postby Kankra » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:50 am

Guginol chuckled at her response. "Ah, a very wise remark, my dear princess. True, I could do that. But still, I am a man of honor, and as such, I have stay to my word. So, are you interested or not? After all, the life of your subjects depends on it. Oh, and that of your mother as well."
Kankra

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:45 am

Kankra Wrote:Guginol chuckled at her response. "Ah, a very wise remark, my dear princess. True, I could do that. But still, I am a man of honor, and as such, I have stay to my word. So, are you interested or not? After all, the life of your subjects depends on it. Oh, and that of your mother as well."

When he mentioned her mother, she felt her fury rise again, taking a menacing step towards him. The sound of the others moving to stop her reminded her she was outnumbered, and glaring at Guginol with the intensity of a thousand suns, she said "I doubt you even know what honor is, but what is it you want in exchange for the safety of my mother and our subjects?"
Kuragari

Postby Kankra » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:15 pm

"Oh, it's not much. Let's call it a test of... endurance", he said, grinning devilishy at the word "endurance" and eyeing your body up and down. "I challenge you to follow my every command for the next seven days, in which me and especially my men will show you the true pleasure that usually only a female... shall we say "citizen"... of Popobawa can experience. If you can take everything we give you, I will release your mother and your subjects."
Guginol let the words sink in for a moment, with a smile on his face. "So, what say you?"
Kankra

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Kankra Wrote:"Oh, it's not much. Let's call it a test of... endurance", he said, grinning devilishy at the word "endurance" and eyeing your body up and down. "I challenge you to follow my every command for the next seven days, in which me and especially my men will show you the true pleasure that usually only a female... shall we say "citizen"... of Popobawa can experience. If you can take everything we give you, I will release your mother and your subjects."
Guginol let the words sink in for a moment, with a smile on his face. "So, what say you?"

She thought about it, not at all liking what she was hearing. However, before she could accept anything, she needed to find two things out.

"What guarantee do I have from you that you will keep your word if I pass? You say you have honor, but your actions thus far leave me thinking we have VERY different ideas of honor." She said, her glare not fading. "Also, I would like to see that my mother is alive and well before I agree to such."
Kuragari

Postby Kankra » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:10 pm

"Well, if it satisfies you, I will release a few dozen of your female subjects right after you accept? As for your mother..." Guginol said, raising his hand and snapping his fingers once.

The gargoyles holding you turn you around and pull your hair down, so that your head is looking up. On the ceiling of the large throne room sat some kind of strange, gigantic flower with a large, red bloom in the middle and closed petals. On another snap of Guginol, the petals start to open slowly. At first, a gush of a thick, white fluid comes out, splashing onto the floor of the room and immediately spready a heavy, arousing scent. Then, as the petals open more and more, you see a swirl of wiggling green tentacles - and in the midst of it you see your mother!

She looks like this:

She is naked and practically engulfed in the tentacles, which penetrate all her holes, with the thick white fluid overflowing from them. You can see, that her belly is practically a giant balloon, due to the amount of semen that has been continously pumped into her. You imagine the pain, she must be going through, but to your surprise, her face doesn't express anything close to that. Instead, it is utmost pleasure, that is written on it and it is now, that you begin to hear soft moans echoing through the throne room.

"As you can see, she's well and enjoying herself." Guginol continued, with a light grin on his face. "So, do you accept or not?"
Kankra

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Kankra Wrote:"Well, if it satisfies you, I will release a few dozen of your female subjects right after you accept? As for your mother..." Guginol said, raising his hand and snapping his fingers once.

The gargoyles holding you turn you around and pull your hair down, so that your head is looking up. On the ceiling of the large throne room sat some kind of strange, gigantic flower with a large, red bloom in the middle and closed petals. On another snap of Guginol, the petals start to open slowly. At first, a gush of a thick, white fluid comes out, splashing onto the floor of the room and immediately spready a heavy, arousing scent. Then, as the petals open more and more, you see a swirl of wiggling green tentacles - and in the midst of it you see your mother!

She looks like this:

She is naked and practically engulfed in the tentacles, which penetrate all her holes, with the thick white fluid overflowing from them. You can see, that her belly is practically a giant balloon, due to the amount of semen that has been continously pumped into her. You imagine the pain, she must be going through, but to your surprise, her face doesn't express anything close to that. Instead, it is utmost pleasure, that is written on it and it is now, that you begin to hear soft moans echoing through the throne room.

"As you can see, she's well and enjoying herself." Guginol continued, with a light grin on his face. "So, do you accept or not?"

For a moment, Gladia couldn't believe what she was seeing. In fact, after a moment, she told herself that her mother could not possibly be truly enjoying what was being done to her. It had to be some sort of magic, or perhaps some sort of drug they had stuffed her full of.

"I hope you understand just how badly I want to stick a pike up your ass." Gladia said as she turned back to the demon king, taking a defiant stance as she said "I accept your terms."
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games