A Playground for Angels and Devils [Fawkes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Playground for Angels and Devils [Fawkes]

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:38 am

It's New York, 2014. People live they're lives without ever knowing that someone or something manipulating them or helping them. You're one of the angels lucky enough to be able to influence the material world instead of loftly sitting around in heaving doing nothing, but watch as people die and suffer.
Char sheet
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Gabrielle
Appearance:Angel
(With sky blue eyes)
Human
Personality: Peppy and friendly to the point of being bubbly, Gabrielle is one of the more powerful Angels of Hope, who's purpose is helping people overcome hardship and achieve their dreams. She is primarily a muse or inspirational figure of sorts, helping those who have the grandest dreams or are suffering the worst hardship overcome their troubles and achieve something great.
STR: 1
DEX: 3
CON: 1
WIS: 8
INT: 2
CHA:10
Powers: Can see what a humans greatest hope is, and whisper encouragement to achieve it into their mind. Can switch between her angelic and human forms. In angelic form, she can fly almost perfectly at a good speed, radiates an angelic light that infuses everyone touched by it with hope and optimism, and is capable of breaking chains and bindings holding others.

Preferences
Kinks: Monsters, facials/cumshots/bukakke, gangbangs, mindbreak, bestiality, rape, being the pack bitch, being used as a cumdump by crowds of strangers, public display, humiliation, pretty much any level of bondage, body modification, piercings, tatoos&branding (especially humiliating ones), impregnation*, slavery, being whored out. You get the picture.

*Although I'd prefer if pregnancy wasn't focused on, either through super-fast pregnancies or just a time skip with a couple short scenes during it

Avoid: Gore, vore, malesub.

You're in your human form currently walking around central park observing people, peering into their hearts and minds one of your favorite pastimes. Occasionally you'd help out that shy guy or gal, by telling them to take that leap of faith into a relationship full of love and wonder. Its been a while since you've used your wings as you've gotten accustomed to walking around with the humans. As you sit on a large boulder you can see a guy nervously fidget with something in his pocket. Looking into his mind you can see he has his wedding ring and he wants to propose to his girlfriend. Maybe you should help the poor guy out, or you can leave him to find the courage to do it himself.
Tsai

Re: A Playground for Angels and Devils [Fawkes]

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:22 am

Gabrielle smiles as she sees the man trying to work up his courage. Facing towards him with a perky smile, she silently urges him, sending an impulse to act on his hope and dreams into his mind. The magic worked better when she personally interacted with them, especially when they talked about their hopes with her, so the pretty brunette pushed herself up and walked over to the man. Tapping him on the shoulder she asks "Hey sir, are you alright? You look like you're about to faint."
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:32 am

Gm roll Charisma: 14+5=19
The man looks a little baffled someone as cute as your would approach him out of nowwhere, but he seems to not mind. "I..i'm waiting for my girlfriend, she should be here anytime soon, i..i wanted to propose to her, we've been together for many years, but she's running late and im getting a bit nervous."
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:50 am

Gabrielle nods in understanding as he talks, her expression and posture urging him to continue. Looking up in his eyes she says "Is she usually the sort to run late? If it's been a while, maybe you should call and make sure she's alright?"

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:07 am

He looks at your again and shakes his head. "She's usually on time i dont know where she could be, i hope shes not hurt. Do you think you can help me find her?" His eyes sort of plead to you as he gets more and more fidgety.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:20 am

Gabrielle nods eagerly, saying cheerfully "Of course! Anything I can do to help!" As her head bobs. Standing up straight and appearing a bit more serious for a moment, she says "Where was she coming from? Have you tried calling her?"

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:45 am

His face lights up with a smile when you agree. "I did...her phone is off, she said she was gonna take a short cut through some neighborhoods to meet me here after work...I've got gotta go look for her." He motions you to follow him. After a little while of wandering around you end up in the industrial district.
Perception: 9. You dont seem to notice anything wrong, this guy is just looking for his girlfriend who's probably as lost as they were going through this part of town.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:52 am

Gabrielle quickly scans the streets for anything unusual looking, then turns to ask the man "So what does your girlfriend look like anyway? And what's her name?"

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:05 am

He barely notices you say something, turning his around to give you a quick glance. "Oh...she's the most amazing thing in the world, we used to run around this industrial park when we were younger. You looked like an angel, perfect in everyday. Her name was Dalila." Eventually you follow him into a large abandoned warehouse and you there's a light at the end of the complex. You get closer and closer when you get the feeling that something was off. "Oh there she is. Hey Dalila, we finally found you, I even brought you a friend." Walking you up see a chained up angel, naked with her mouth forced open. One of her wings has turned black as well.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 am

As Gabrielle sees her fellow angels stripped and chained up, she yells "Dear God, what's happened to you!?"

In an explosion of celestial light, she assumes her angelic form and flies over to "Dalia", using her magic to free the captive angel from all the chains holding her. In the moment, she completely forgets about the man she arrived with, entirely focused on saving her fellow.

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:35 am

You do recognize the angel as not Dalia, but as Cassandra, another angel of hope. You free her rather easily, but when you do she eyes you and immediately kisses you. Her tongue diving into your mouth and exploring it hungrily. Moments later you feel her hands go for your nethers. All the while the man slowly transforms into an omnibus, but you're to busy with Cassandra to see the demon slowly approaching you.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:32 pm

The extremely innocent Gabrielle is shock as Cassandra almost tackles her and shoves her tongue into the white-haired angel's mouth. Reflexively, she tries to push Cassandra off of her, and free her mouth so she can ask what's wrong with the other angel.

[Omnibus?]

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:44 pm

(Futa succubus)

GM roll: 15-1=14
You manage to wrestle Cassandra off of you, but she looks at you with wide innocent eyes. "Wha...what are you doing, dont you want this..?" She says looking at you with confusion. You cant help but feel like she genuinely wants to kiss and make love with you, but before you could you're grabbed from behind, by large clawed black hands that fade into a deep purple. You gasp as they hold your belly and one immediately goes for your breasts. You feel breasts push against your back and something hard push against the small of your back... "Mmm, you turned out to be a nice catch.." She whispers into your ear as Cassandra gets to work striping you out of your pants. "I've been watching you for some time now. How you help people, its just to cute."
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:18 pm

"Cassandra, w-what are you doing? What happened to you?"

Gabrielle's concern turns to open panic when she's grabbed from behind. As she feels the breasts and hardness pressing against her she thrashes wildly trying to escape, although only really managing to rub her tight ass against the demons crotch. "What are you? LET ME GO!" She yells, beating her wings in an attempt to throw off the demon.

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:17 pm

GM roll: 10-1=9
You flap your wings, but they're caught in her iron like bear hug. She leans in and you can feel her warm breath on the back of your neck. "Calm down dear.. It'll all be fine soon." Cassandra now finally manages to get your panties off and holds your legs wide for the demon holding you captive. "This will burn a little." The demon says, when you notice her go down towards your unsoiled vagina. She takes one of her claws and begins tracing a small little heart just above your clit on your mons.
Will save: 11
When she completes the heart a small maroon heart appears which sends a shockwave of lust coursing through your body, but you dont immediately give, but boy do you want to.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:08 am

Gabrielle only intensifies her struggles as Cassandra tears off the bottom of her leotard and pulls off her panties, trying as much as she can to protect her innocence and shivering in disgust when the demon breathes down her neck.

When the demon draws its sigil over her mons, she goes rigid and lets out a gasp of shock as unfamiliar lust spreads through her pure body like wildfire. Her clit and nipples becoming obviously aroused and her pussy getting damp, it takes all of Gabrielle's willpower to retain control in the face of this previously unknown feeling.

Panting hard, she gasps out "What did you do to me?"

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:28 am

The demon ignores your question her hand feeling around your folds making sure the spell works. "Cassandra hold your little friend." "Yes mistress." She bows her head and is soon bear hugging you again as you feel the omnibus release you. "I just gave you my mark." She says circling around into view. "Ah i love it when you angels squirm and resist, its just so...fun. Im Reah, but soon enough i'll be Mistress to you." When you finally see her in full view she has G-sized breasts and erect and demonic looking cock thats about 15 inches long, a pair of bat like wings, a spaded tail that swings about sensually. "The fact you arent begging me to fuck you is a testament to your strength, but i'll break you soon enough. Like poor Cassandra over there, she jumped on my tool faster than any angel ive ever seen." She slowly walks up to you touching your chin examining you, then gives you a nice lick on your neck. "But i like you so i'll make it more interesting. My mark makes you addicted to cum, every few hours or so you're gonna want it more and more till you pretty much attack any male you see. Right now i wanna say you're right on the cusp, but i'll let you go." She nods to Cassandra who releases you. "Unless you wanna...stay" Giving her cock a good long stroke.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:39 am

Gabrielle continued to struggle to escape from her fallen sister's hold, and as soon as she was let go she burst into the air in a panic, flying through an open window in the warehouse.

Landing on a rooftop, she takes a moment to catch her breath. She had heard the demons warning, but then demons lied didn't they? With enough willpower and determination she'd be able to resist the curse and outlast whatever effects it had. Taking several deep breathes to calm down, she looked down at the obviously hard nipples poking through her leotard and her virgin pussy, still exposed as Cassandra had torn off the bottom of the leotard and taken her panties, and now almost dripping with arousal.

Trying to maintain her concentration and self control, she slowly flew back down to ground level, landing in some dingy back-alley and reassuming human form. At least this way she was decent, even if her arousal was undiminished and her nipples were still obviously hard through her top.

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:50 am

Gm roll: 17, rolling d24 9-5=4( 4hours before you succumb to your lust.)
Thankfully no one sees you land and become human again, but from the way you feel you don't feel like you have long before you're begging for cock and cum, from the way the demon looked she didn't look like she was lying. When you're fully human again and to take a few steps you notice your bra is gone as your nipples rub against your nipples.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:21 am

Alyssa picked slightly when she noticed her bralessnes. Her thing, overlarge top made the lack completely obvious to anyone who looked, and her distressingly hard nipples created notably protrusions in the thin pink fabric.

Taking slow, deep breathes and trying to calm herself while trying to ignore her dress, the disguised Angel walks out of the back-alley and begins looking down the street. It's a bad part of town, sure, but surely there's a resturant or convenience store where she could get some cold water to calm herself down?

Fawkes

Next

Return to Private Games