Breaking The New Pet (Venomouswings)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Breaking The New Pet (Venomouswings)

Postby Fawkes » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:42 am

PC
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Morgan
Sex: Female
Species: Fox girl
Appearance: Image
Personality: Strong, interdependent, defiant, short tempered
Strengths: Sly, sneaky, can pick locks, silver tongued
Weaknesses: Easy to anger, not physically strong, tip of her tail is her turn on spot.
Bio: Morgan lived in a mega city of her home planet, as a nobody. She had a dead end job, and hardly had any money to live. But she made due with what she had and had two parents that still loved her. She doesn't recall much of what happened that night, but all she know now is that her head hurts and she's no longer on her planet.
Sexual Experience: Only ever given a single blowjob
Kinks (Of the character): facial, bukakke, cumshot, Tentacles.

Player Preferences
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Certainly Appearing: Tentacles, Bestiality, gangbang, public display, slime.
Probably Appearing: Light bondage, light modifications( Oviposition.
Possibly Appearing: Heavy bondage. piecing, tattoo's and branding. (Only if it's minor.)
Not Appearing: worms, unplanned pregnancy, Guro, watersports, scat, Heavy vore.

You slowly make up with nothing but the clothes on your back and splitting headache, having no clear memory of the night before. Slowly looking around, you find yourself in a large, poorly lit room with blank gray floors and walls and seemingly no adornments of any kind.

Moments after you begin to move, one of the walls lights up and seems to turn into a massive view screen. After a couple seconds of static, a feed of a well built, muscular and seemingly young (not that that means anything for those with enough money these days) man with dirty blond hair and a light gray robe appears.

Looking you over, the man says "My, well the contractor wasn't exagerating about your looks. You'd be amazed how hard it is to find a fox girl of the right age who isn't hideous.

Now, for introductions. My name is unimportant, as I am your new master. When you are sufficiently trained you will be presented to my employer, who is your God. Who you are is unimportant, anyone who knew you will never see you again and anyone who see's you won't care. I suggest you accept these facts now, it will make things easier."

The man on the screen pauses, apparently waiting for you to respond.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Re: Breaking The New Pet (Venomouswings)

Postby venomouswings » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Morgan slowly comes back in consciousness. "Ah fuck, my head is killing me." Getting up she slowly has to wonder where the hell was she? She was in a blank poorly lit room, with nothing in it... Oh fuck this wasn't good. Before she could try anything a a feed on one of the walls appear, it was static but she could make out a young well built man. He explained that he was her new master now, and that she would never see her old life. "Wait what are you saying? It's almost like your telling me I'm a... No I refuse, let me out of her right now!" She shouts at the feed.
venomouswings

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:44 am

The man sighs, and leans over to push a few buttons you can't quite see. "You know, I was really hoping you'd be smarter then that. Ah well, I suppose you should get acquainted with the realities of your new status. I'll make the offer again once you've had some time to learn your lesson, but until then enjoy you're new living conditions. You're first cellmate should be there shortly. Do try and put on a show, the camera's are always on and you won't want to see how things change if I find you boring."

On that ominous note, the screen turns off and seems to turn back into a wall. What follows is a couple minutes of a complete silence before a section of wall directly behind you slides open to reveal a darkened hallway with a massive, vaguely lupine quadruped bounding down it. It's head is only slightly below yours, and its massive paws are the size of dinner plates with fearsome claws extending from them. The whole creature is covered in coarse, rough-looking black fur and it has red eyes and deadly-looking fangs sprouting from its snout.

Or "his" snout, you quickly correct yourself. Jutting out from under the creature's belly is a massive, already erect penis which seems to your untrained eye to be at least a foot long, and a couple inches thick.

As the wolf-like alien enters the room, the intercom clicks on, and you hear the mans voice from before. "I hope you appreciate that I found something compatible to educate you. Play along and you might even enjoy learning just how literally fucked you are."

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby venomouswings » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Morgan she's the creature bounding into the room. "No! Wait please! Oh god this is so fucked up." She did have anything to defend herself with, as the room was completely. "You can't do this to me!" She shouted. She slowly back up against the wall, doing her best to stay away from the best. "I-I'll just punch it, then a kick...yeah... yeah that'll work, it's just an animal." She said pretending she could take it on. She was ready to defend herself if the creature pounced on her, for what good it would do.
venomouswings

Postby Fawkes » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:30 am

As the beast enters the room, its head perk up and it looks straight at you. It nonchalantly walks towards you until you're back up again the wall, then growls menacingly, as if demanding your submission. If you do nothing, or prepare to resist it growls again more insistently and you see the beast tensing its legs and preparing to pounce at you. What do you do?

Fawkes

Postby venomouswings » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Why was this happening. "S-stay back... I'll kills you I-If you come any closer, you dumb beast!" She put up her arms ready to defend herself. Mom, Dad please save me! It was growling at her, it was gonna to attack her at any moment. How was she gonna fight off a beast like that? "Get back I'm warning you one last time!" If the beast came in close she'll punch it.
venomouswings

Postby Fawkes » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:58 am

As you try to punch the beast, it takes advantage of your unbalanced pose and sends you flying to the ground with a swipe of its paw. You're sent sprawling on your hands and knees with your ass in the air and before you can process what happened you feel the alien canine's jaws close around the hem of your skirt and tear the back half off.

Looming over you, the beast places one of its massive forelegs on either side of your head, and leans down to lick your neck in an unsubtle hint of where it can bit if you try to escape.

As it does this, you feel something hard and warm prod your pussy through your panties, and quickly realize the best must be trying to force itself inside you.

Fawkes

Postby venomouswings » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Throwing a punch Morgan's world spun upside down, before she new it she was on all fours with the beast ripping the back of her skirt. She tried to move, but stops when the beast puts a paw on each side of her head, and starts licking her neck. It was was a hint of where it could bite her if she tried to run, which only paralyzed her with fear. She soon snaps back when she feels something prod her pussy through her panties. "No no, you can't be... Please don't, I don't want to get raped by an animal." She begins to squirm helpless under the beast. Not wanting to accept the fact her first was going to be this beast.
venomouswings

Postby Fawkes » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:29 am

If the monster understands your pleas, it doesn't seem to care. It also doesn't seem to care that your panties are in between its massive canine cock and your tight pussy.

Growling in irritation at the resistance, it begins thrusting, your panties forming a rough barrier of sorts of it pushes an inch or so of itself inside your cunt before pulling out. On the second thrust, it gets two inches in and you hear something ripping. Unless you make your rape by a alien canine along, it's going to use your panties as its condom.

Fawkes

Return to Private Games