CoC: A Holy Quest [Tsai]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: CoC: A Holy Quest [Tsai]

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:33 am

Kras was sound asleep even after she had explored her bodies pleasures she had never thought of before. The pool easily concealed and cleaned her at the same time so nothing would even know she had done this. She felt a little guilt in the back of her mind but for now she pushed it away. She had work to do and she needed to reclaim her armor, find allies and figure out how best to defeat the omnibus of the sea.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:00 am

Karlya heads back to camp getting her stuff together and donning what was left of her armor before waking up Kras asking him if there was anything they could forage for food
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:10 am

Kras smiled looking up at her and listened to her request. "There's food all over the jungle, most of its pretty easy to catch. Or you can take your chance with some of the local fruits. Most are fine but one or two has caused strange transformations in those who eat them. One of the wolves back at my tribe actually had two cocks after eating a strange pepper." He commented giving her the mental image of being taken in both holes at once.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:26 am

Karlya shook her head the the thought as much as it would be... she stopped herself before it got to far. "Well lets stay away from that, Kras go try to find some fish or some meat i'll go see if i can procure something...normal in the jungle.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:42 am

Kras nodded heading out for the day while Karlya explored the jungle. After a few minutes she found a large tree with fruits the size of some small animals. They hung heavily on the branches and she thought about how long they could eat such a large fruit... unfortunately she would have to either climb or find something to knock the large fruit down. The clearing around the tree had a few rocks if she wanted to try.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:02 am

Karlya takes off her heavy chest piece thinking that it would be easier to climb up the tree rather than throw a few rocks at it. Before climbing up she looks around to make sure she's safe then begins climbing it.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:19 am

Karlya glanced around as she took off her chest piece and began climbing her way up the tree. About halfway up to the tree she suddenly felt something wrap around one of her legs and noticed the vines on the tree were suddenly closing in on her! Some of the flowers on the ends of the vines opened showing phallic stamens aimed directly at her...
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:23 am

Karlya looks at this and immediatly jumps off the tree, trying to shake off the vines the best she can and if she could draw her sword and swing at them.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am

As she jumped the vine went tight around her leg causing her to slam into the tree and hang suspended in the air. Another wound its way around her other leg but she was quick enough to draw her blade and cut herself free... landing on her head. Her head began to swam as the vines began to close in on her.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:12 am

Karlya weakly tried to move her limps and crawl away as her read rang with pain and she was groggy as hell. If it came to close she'll try to swipe at the vines
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:23 am

The animated vines seemed to grow off of the main tree, as long as she stayed away from the branches and trunk they retreated back letting her stagger away. Climbing seemed like a risky option now though if she still wanted the large fruit she could try hitting it with a rock and hoping the fruit wouldn't splatter on impact with the ground.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:02 am

Karlya was never really good at archery or throwing things but it seemed better than getting raped by some vines. She picks up a couple of rocks and tries her best to toss it at the fruit.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:24 am

Karlya found a decent sized rock and tossed it up. With some luck it connected with the stem and the large fruit quickly fell... only to smash into the ground. So much for carrying it back to camp... she could still eat it now but transport would be impossible as it would probably rot before she made it back.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:26 am

She wasnt hungry enough to eat it off the ground, but she'll give it a poke and taste it. If it tastes good she'll look for more, if not she'll head back to camp.
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:37 am

After grabbing a handful of the peach like fruit and giving it a taste she finds it almost tastes like some kind of desert from back home, its very sweet and almost creamy in her mouth and before she realizes it she's eating another handful. Its also quite filling after only that much she was beginning to feel full... then she realized she didn't just feel full in her stomach, her breasts were growing noticeably, enough to truly strain her bra and make fitting her armor back on her chest more difficult. Then she heard a snap of a branch from behind and a small imp fly into view, his cock hanging under him like an extra leg. "I see you've found some of the local fruits, slut... good thing you finally left camp, now I can call in the rest of my friends to capture you and her highness will reward me... of course." He said pausing to stare at her new rack. "If you let me have a few minutes with those tits I might forget I saw you." He offered with a sneer.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:47 am

Karlya gives her breasts a quick touch as she feels them to see how much they've grown, moaning a bit when she gets a good feel for them. She freezes with fear when she hears noise, but sighs when its only a tiny little imp. She thinks over her options when she suddenly gets an idea. She nods to the imp puffing out her chest, but when it gets too close she'll draw her sword and try to cut him in two
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:54 am

The imp cackles madly as she accepts his bargain only to be decapitated in one swift blow from her sword. She frowned realizing the new weight on her chest had thrown her strike off slightly... either way it had been enough to kill the imp but there were probably more of them out in the jungle searching for her. She could either return to the camp for the day or continue exploring the jungle and the surrounding areas.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:56 am

Karlya lets out a groan as she tries to get accustomed to her new breasts, she's certainly not liking them. Realizing the situation, she decides to head back to camp and see if Kras is back and hoping he was doing better than herself
Tsai

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:04 am

Back at camp Kras was hauling a large jungle cat of some kind and preparing to roast it over the fire. When he sees your new enlarged breasts his tail starts wagging immediately. "You look different..." He said moving over to start sniffing her, his cold nose touched against her neck in a rather intimate gesture. "Are these things bigger?" He asked touching her breasts and giving them a little lift not aware that it was a rather rude gesture... she might have to train him in more than just fighting.
Hazard1325

Postby Tsai » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:08 am

"Kras...Kras stop. You dont just touch me whenever you want." She says as she tries to push him off. "Dont ever touch me, unless i tell you can." She sits by the fire now waiting for the food to be cooked before digging in.
Tsai

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games